I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 35

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

I followed Chief Hooker to the door as he was leaving. Just as he turned to leave, he stopped and told me... “Marty, I meant to tell you, Mr. William Nelson fell in his jail cell. He broke his right arm, and busted his left knee so bad, we had to take him to the ER. By the time they were ready to release him, he collapsed and they rushed him back to ER. Yesterday I received a report, that he’s not doing very well. They cannot get his blood pressure down and he complains of being dizzy, even when he’s lying in bed.

“I checked on him this morning, and the doctor told me he’s not responding very well at all, and it doesn’t look good for him, at his age. I’ll leave it up to you to tell Ms. McKenzie, and the others here...”

My phone was ringing by the time we said our last goodbyes, with plans to see each other again real soon.

Marty here!”

Julia told me, “Marty - Elaine and Alaina Wilson are here to see you.”

“Send them up, and I’ll step out in the foyer to meet them.”

All I knew about them is, they are sisters, fresh out of college, tall, blonde hair down the middle of their back, and beautiful. I had to wonder how they managed to both meet with me here during school hours.

Sub teachers maybe. I need to set up a meeting with all the sub teachers, since Julia told me most were college girls, with a few, younger housewives filling in on short notice...

I could hear heels clicking and stood leaning against the door-facing of my office waiting for them. Damn, I would love to have a meeting with these two sisters each and every morning of the week. As soon as they saw me, their smiles lit up their faces and that’s always a plus when I see a pretty woman. They’re not exactly identical, but damn do they look like two million dollars, walking and smiling toward me.

That reminds me of an old song long before my time - by Roy Orbison - ©Pretty Woman...

’Pretty woman walking down the street’ ‘Pretty woman, the kind I’d like to meet’

Both are wearing tight, knee length white skirts and fuzzy, Baby Blue sweaters that make those breasts stand out like front bumpers on a Mack log-truck.

“Elaine and Alaina - I’m sure?”

“Yes, and as soon as we turned the corner, we knew you were Marty ... I’m Elaine and this is my sister, Alaina.”

“Ladies, if you will, please come into my new office. I’ll have to apologize, this is my first day in this office and I’m not that familiar with everything.

“Won’t you please have a seat, and tell me what I can do for two such attractive young teachers?”

“Marty, I’m Alaina, and Elaine has asked me to speak to you first, as we try to explain our problems to you...

“Yes, we have more than one problem, but with you helping us get through this, we will tell you all about the whole ugly mess we’re in ... with no fault of our own...

“Before we start, I want to express our gratitude to the school administrators for allowing someone closer to our age to help us with our problems. We have tried before, and failed to get the attention of the first person assigned to help us with - what they called - Our Porn Case...

“You see, my sister and I were raised by our only aunt on our mother’s side, and our Aunt, Candy Barr, yes that’s her real name - was a stripper the whole time we lived with her ... By the way, she now owns the only truly legal titty-bar in this state, and that’s where some of our problems are coming from. Not that the titty-bar itself is causing us problems, but there has been many patrons of Candy’s Candy Barr who have recognized us and are now harassing us to strip for them.”

“I’ve heard of Candy’s Candy Barr, but I was told I had to be twenty-one to get in, so I’ve never tried...

“Before you continue, do you mind if I ask a question?”

“I’m sure what it is ... Yes, we have both paid our way through college by stripping at Candy’s Candy Barr ... That’s what you wanted to know, isn’t it?”

“Not exactly, but I’m glad you told me. What I was going to ask you is, do you still live with your Aunt Candy and do you walk to school and back each day the weather permits?”

“Yes to both questions and how in the hell did you know that about us?”

“I could tell you still love and admire your Aunt Candy, and I assumed you walk to school, since you get harassed by some older students and possibly some nearby residents who must frequent the Candy’s Barr.”

“Ms. Julia told us you were very perceptive and that you could spot a lie from a mile away.”

“She’s a very smart lady, and if one or both of you ever need a close female friend, she would be your best friend ever.”

Alaina spoke for the first time, “She told us the same thing about you being a best friend to us ... She even told us that we need a friend like you in our lives, right now, more than we’ll ever know. She went on to say - Not just for this case, but for special needs also.”

“She and I share many of the same friends.”

Elaine looked serious when she said, “We have never had a male best friend, or close friend - though we have shared female close friends.”

“I know a few females here in high school, who would love to be friends with you. That is, if you ever feel the need to share.”

“Students, teachers, or administrators?”

Yes.”

Both of them laughed and I laughed with them.

Alaina told me, “Ms. Julia also told us that you are - the most gifted and most talented young man she has ever known personally.”

“She’s a very good, very close friend, and she loves sharing with her friends ... Before we continue with this, don’t you think we need to find a way to stop your harassment problems? How much time do you have before you need to return to your classes this morning?”

“We’re off for the entire day. We have a very understanding, and very caring principal in the primary grades. She loves all the teachers.”

Elaine laughed and looked at me. “She told us that she wants to know all about our meeting with you, since she heard a most amazing story about you - from a friend of hers.”

“Yeah, but you know how those stories always get wilder and crazier, the more they’re told and retold. I’m sure each of you have heard stories about yourselves.”

“Yes, and some were so wild, we wanted to hear them again. But then, there were a few that were just plain nasty and made us wonder if people really did that sort of stuff to each other,” Alaina told me, and that made me wonder if this was a teaser, or the story was as awful as she said.

“That’s interesting. I’m sure there has been some tales told on me that would make me wish they were true. Just as there have been some told on me that made me wish I had never done all that nasty stuff with those girls, since they like to play and tell - about playing show and tell.”

“Ms. Julia told us you never tell who you play with, and especially the names of those you lay with.”

“Did she really say that?”

“Those were her exact words ... Would you?”

“Would either of you? If I said she was right?”

“Neither of us have ever been with a man, but after talking to Ms. Julia and another friend of yours who never mentioned your name, we were determined to meet you and see if there wasn’t some way you could arrange to help us with more than one problem, while we’re with you.”

“If you’re referring to us being intimate, you’re both going to have to spell it out in plain English, then tell me the rules too, if there are any rules.”

“Marty?” Elaine looked at me, smiling.

“Yes.”

“I told Alaina she could go first if you really did agree to fuck both of us. Neither of us have ever had sex with a man, but when we kept hearing about this big guy - Marty McClain and how all the girls are going wild just to be seen with you, we knew you were the one, if there was a chance we could possibly find a way to be with you at the same time.”

“Are there any rules?”

“We’ve never so much as talked to a man, or boy about this stuff, so we don’t know any rules. Would you help us with the rules?”

“Before I say anything else, I want to know what your intentions are for next week - next month - and next year. Are you planning to spread your sexy asses around and let just anyone fuck you?”

“NO FUCKIN WAY! We were taught better than that and it took us twenty-one years to get this brave. If you agree to fuck both of us today, we will not fuck again until you tell us you want some more of our pussy.”

“Those words mean a lot to a young man like me. Just so you’ll know, I have many friends and we share many things, many times a year...

“As for rules - I don’t own you and you don’t own me. Another thing, I have never fucked a woman in her ass, but I love a woman’s ass like you would not believe, until I ask you to spread your legs so I can lick and kiss your ass the same way I’ll kiss and lick the rest of your body...

“Now tell me - are both of you on birth control?”

“Yes we are. Aunt Candy told us there is nothing on earth as erotic as feeling a man who knows how to fuck a woman in a way she can get her come too, especially if he has a huge cock that can spew his cum so deep inside our pussy that it feels like we’re taking a douche.”

“We have three hours before noon. Would either of you be offended if I ask you to strip for me, just like you strip for those horny bastards that were throwing money at you?”

Alaina laughed, then told me, “We left the house with intentions of stripping for you, and hopefully losing our virginity if we could please you and arouse you enough.”

“You aroused me when you first walked around the corner to see me waiting for you ... We don’t have any music, would you rather wait?”

“NO WAY. We want you to move that biggest chair out here in the open and let us do our thing. We have never danced and stripped like the other girls - who move like they’re trying to escape from something.”

“Both of you have some really nice breasts, and as soon as I saw you, I knew you weren’t wearing bras. Get ready for me girls, I’m a titty man, and I’m an ass man too.”

Elaina told me, “I hope you’re a pussy man too, Marty. I’m so excited, I may have to take a break and sit on your cock. You do have a cock, don’t you? The friend we were telling you about told us you have a huge cock, but like we said, she never mentioned your name, she just described your Hot Rod, and told us that she loves you.”


... I’m sitting in an extra-wide black leather easy chair as they began dancing. Though there is no music, they’re dancing the same steps at the same time, as if they are in a dance routine.

Their tight skirts were the first to come off. That really caused those sexy asses to shimmy and twist in the most amazing way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.