I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 34

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

Karen called her dad, and when he didn’t answer, she left him a message about meeting us for lunch today, and borrowing one of his pickups at the dealership.

He called her back before we made it to the house and when they were through with all their chatter and plans, we stopped by the dealership to leave her car and drive away in a new Chevy pickup, loaded with everything but an ice maker.

He told us to keep it and use it in our Odd Job business.

We showered together for the second time today, and though we took time to have fun, we were headed over to Edna’s in our new Chevy pickup, pulling the two-wheel trailer.

Edna and Billie have all their loose odds and ends packed in boxes and we stacked them on the truck, then loaded their chairs, couches and beds on the trailer, along with both their TVs ... and tied everything down.

When we left, there was nothing in either apartment, except for Billie’s soon to be ex’s - clothes hanging in the closet. She did leave him a voicemail that he needs to come get his clothes before the first of the month.

Their new apartment is on the ground floor which made it easier for us to get their stuff unloaded, the beds set up and the furniture in place. We left them and headed home to take another shower.

I was going to wear some khakis and button up shirt, but she wanted me to wear jeans, my western boots, and a white t-shirt, with my ball cap.

I didn’t know what to expect, but I had a mental picture of him being a short, grouchy fat man, who chews cigars more than he smokes them.

I was never so wrong all the way around about anyone. He’s one of the nicest men I’ve ever met. He’s my height, wearing a navy sports coat, khakis and western boots. He never mentioned my age - or Karen’s and my age difference - but he did hammer me about my Hot Rod. I showed him all my pics, from a rusty pile of scrap to a Hot Rod dragster.

“I want a ride in that beast when you get it back. I’d love to be with you when you take it out to the drag-strip, just to see what it will do in a quarter mile.”

“Will you ride with me?”

“Tell me when, and I’ll be there - wearing my jeans, t-shirt and ball cap.”

“They’re supposed to have it finished in a couple of days, then I’m going to take it to the Hot Rod Shop and let them put a turbocharger on it. That’s supposed to kick it up at least another hundred and fifty horsepower.”

“Will you ever race it?”

“No Sir. I’m like you, I want to see it run the quarter, then retire it from racing. I would love to drive it in the parades around close, and take it to car shows.”

“Marty I’m going to make you and Karen a standing offer, and I want you to listen carefully before you say anything...

“If you and she ever get tired of Odd Jobs, and being Detectives, come see me. I absolutely love who you are - and what you are ... With the right parts available, you could build a jet plane or a rocket-ship. You are an amazing young man in my book, Marty McClain. You keep my daughter as happy as she is right now, while giving me at least a half-dozen grandkids, and I’ll turn my entire Edwards Empire over to you and Karen within five years.”

“Sir ... I hardly know what to say.”

“For starters, you can tell me you’ll let me bankroll all of yours and Karen’s combined business ventures. I know you have some money, I can tell by the look on your face, you’re about to protest. I know Karen has more money than even she realizes - but both of you - let me back you on whatever you and my daughter want to start up. I want to help you and I want to see the two of you succeed at whatever you do.”

I looked at Karen and she has tears in her eyes as she nods yes. So far, she’s been right about everything she and I have talked about.

I shoved my right hand across the table and he clamped down on my hand like a vise.

“Marty, if I had a son, I would want him to be just like you ... You and Karen need to get busy and have me some grandkids before I get too old to enjoy spoiling them.”

When we walked out to leave, he pulled a long envelope out of his sports coat and gave it to me.

“That’s the title and papers to that pickup. It’s in your name and you’ll have to get the tags for it, and insure it in your name.”

“Sir?”

“Marty - I know you’ve spent most of your life without a daddy, and I would love to stand in - right here and now, and be your daddy - if you’ll let me - and your Mom agrees.”

“Mr. Edwards, you’re going to spoil me and I won’t be worth a dang.”

“Say yes, Marty. I would love to be your daddy.”

I looked at Karen again and she’s really crying now, as she nods yes.

“Mom raised me by herself, but she didn’t raise no fool. Do I call you Dad, or Sir.”

“Call me Dad, and please call me daily so we can talk. Like I said, I love you - I love the man you are, and I love the man you’re going to be.”

I reached out to shake his hand and Karen rushed her Dad. It bothers me to see her cry, but I know she’s happy. She backed up and pulled me close to him. I had tears in my eyes too, when I looked at him to see tears running down his face.

I hugged him for a long time, and even then, I thought he would never turn me loose.

“Thank you Dad.”

“Thank you Marty. I’ve never had a son until now, and you have just made me the happiest man on earth.”

On our way home, Karen was leaning across the wide console when she told me, “When we get home, you need to fuck your secretary, your sister, and your wife. I’m throwing these pills away.”

As she said that, she tossed the pill bottle out the window.

Mom’s car is in the garage and I parked our new pickup beside it.

“Mom, we’re home.”

“I’m in my bedroom, come on in.”

She’s standing beside her bed naked, before pulls one of my t-shirts on just as we enter.

“Mom, I need to tell you something...”

She cut me off, “Marty, what’s happened?”

“Mom, it’s all good and I hope you approve.”

Karen went to mom and they hugged, then they sat on the side of the bed with their arms around each other.

“Cindy, let him tell you our good news. I’m so happy I’ve been crying.”

“Marty?”

“Mom, Karen and I met her dad, Mr. Kent Edwards, for lunch at the Country Club, and though I was scared he wouldn’t like me - in no time, I realized I had just met a new friend ... You’re not going to believe what all he has done for us, and what he did for me personally.”

“Tell me and stop teasing. I can tell by both your smiles, he must have made both of you happy, whatever it is.”

“First of all, he gave us the title and papers to a new Chevy pickup that’s loaded to the max ... Then, he told us he wants to bankroll all of our business ventures. Not only that, he told us that he wants at least six grandkids to spoil as soon as we can make it happen...

“Mom, he also told me that he wants to stand in - starting right now - and be my daddy, since I don’t have one.”

OH MARTY ... I can tell by your smile, you told him yes. I am so proud of you.

“Karen, hug me Baby. I’ll have to meet your dad and thank him for what he’s done for you and Marty.”

“Cindy, I wish you could have been there to see them. They were hugging and crying - and I have never seen my dad with tears in his eyes. But he was holding onto Marty so tight as he cried, I thought he was going to hurt him. I’ve always loved my daddy, but today he showed me a side of himself I have never seen before.

“He even called Marty - Son, when they shook hands...

“And Marty called him - Dad ... Oh, and I threw my pills away on our way home. We’re going to start now, and give Dad those grandsons he’s always wanted...

“ ... I’ve got to tell you too, he’s going to turn over his entire Edwards Enterprises to Marty and me within the next five years.”

“I am so proud of both of you...

“Marty, since you’re within a credit of graduating, you should see if Ms. McKenzie will let you get your diploma now, and still help her in her office part time. You need to be with Karen as both of you pursue your private detective venture, plus keep your Odd Job business - up until you don’t have time for it.”

Karen told her, “That’s a great idea. I’m sure Julia will let Marty graduate early, if he bends her over her desk and tears that pussy up for her at least once a week.”


Monday morning, after kissing and hugging Mom and Karen, I was off to get Gail, Kasey, and Lisa.

At school, before we left my pickup, the three of us kissed and had fun playing grab-ass for a few minutes.

I went straight to Julia’s office up on the second floor and rapped on the door. I was beginning to think she wasn’t here, when the door opened. She’s standing behind her desk, smiling, waving for me to come over.

“Good morning, beautiful lady. You look so sexy and happy. Did you have a good three day weekend?”

“I sure did, though I did miss my right hand man. I’m sure you had a nice weekend too.”

“Yes, and it was absolutely fantastic...

“What’s on the agenda for today, except for my meeting with Chief Hooker?”

“I had a call from one of my primary teachers early this morning, requesting a meeting with you and her sister. Seems they were told by a good friend, that Marty McClain is the man to talk to if there is ever a problem with harassment and/or stalking.”

“OH REALLY? Here at school?”

“Yes from what I gather, some of it is - and as soon as your meeting with Chief Hooker is over, I’ll have both sisters come to your office.”

MY OFFICE?”

“Yes, since creepy-ass, old man Nelson will not be needing his two offices, I’ve decided to let you have one office ... Oh, just in case you weren’t aware, you have more than enough credits to graduate, and though you’ll receive your diploma soon, you’ll have to stay here with me until Christmas break to make it official ... As the NEW, President of my Student Advisory Committee...

“That reminds, me too. After you are through with those two meetings, you need to make an appointment to meet with Mandy and her new assistant ... You’re going to be busy, Marty. That’s besides you keeping my pussy well fucked - at least on a daily basis.”

“I can handle all of that. Just tell me where my office will be and I’ll take Chief Hooker there as soon as he arrives.”

“Your office is around the corner to your left, from Nelson’s old office. The keys are in the door and no one has a key but you, not even me.”

Her buzzer was going off and when we looked at the monitor above her door, there stood Police Chief, James Hooker.

“Do you have any clues as to what he wants?”

“Not a one, Marty. Whatever it is, I know you can handle it, Baby.”

When she opened the door, he and I were standing there looking at each other. He smiled and I knew then, this wasn’t going to be too rough ... I’m hoping.

I reached out to take his hand.

“Good morning Chief.”

“Good morning to you, Marty. I hope you have at least an hour, for us to go over a few things.”

“Sure, we need to go up two flights of stairs. They have assigned me an office up there next to where Mr. Nelson’s office was.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.