I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 33

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Mom, I hear Aunt Madison and Sandra down at the gate. I’ll let them in.”

“Marty, if you’re brave enough, I want you to greet them just as you are. You’ll never know how much my sister has asked me - Shauna, and Sandra about you, over and over and over, since we started talking about getting together like this...

“We showed her the video we made the other night and I thought she was going to call you herself ... Sandra and Shauna have loaded her with so many tales of girls who claim to have fucked you, that she’s primed and ready for your sexy ass...

“By the way, I told her to come over wearing only her dressing gown, and drop it as soon as she enters today. She wants exactly what you gave Shauna and me. Give it to her and she will probably give you even more than I’ve offered you.”

“Are you sure? I mean, I’m still not that brave with a woman I’ve never met.”

“Then, grab Sandra first. Hug her, kiss her and run your hands all over her body. She told Shauna that she’s coming over in her long sleep shirt, because she wants to be naked with you as soon as she gets here...

“Then, I want you to grab my sister like you did Shauna and me. Please? I promise, you’ll never regret it, and she will love you forever for making her feel wanted.”

“Did I hear something about a few ... bad memories, somewhere in the background?”

“Yes and she will tell you all about it later. Make my sister feel loved and you’ll not only have her, Sandra, Shauna, and me - but between Madison and me, you’ll have more divorced pussy and more lonely-wife pussy than you can cover ... and Karen can sign you up for.”

I was standing to the side as Shauna opened the door.

“Sandra, get in here you sexy devil you. I knew you would wear that. Just wait, Marty is going to love you forever for coming over dressed like that...

“Aunt Madison, you look like a movie star wearing that dressing gown. Marty is going to love you too, when he sees your big titties through that slinky gown.”

“I saw the cars out there. Is Marty here yet? I would rather be inside and out of the way, before he sees me in this gown.”

“He’s here and he’s waiting to meet you...

“Oh look at them. He and Sandra are hugging naked and he has her little red devil sleep shirt on the floor.”

Sandra is just as bold as her cousin Shauna. As soon as she raised her sleep shirt, I pulled it over her head, then reached for her. Before her titties even touched my chest, she pulled my cock up to slip between her tan thighs.

KISS ME!” She hissed, and we locked lips like Shauna and I did earlier.

She leaned back to look at me, “Marty, please love my mom and make her feel the way you make me feel right now, and I’ll be your slave, your slut, your whore, your mistress ... even your bitch in heat, if you’ll let me.”

“Just be my friend, and I’ll be your friend forever. Help me with your mom. I’ve never even seen her before but she is absolutely beautiful - and I want her to like me, at least.”

’She wants you already, just from what all of us have told her about you. When you hug her, pull her gown up and over her head. She’ll squeal and yell, but she will laugh and reach for you. I know her, Marty, she wants you to fuck her so bad, she shaved her pussy for the first time in her life...

Now, get her - cause I’m your slutty fuck-friend for life.’

I turned toward the door and nearly stumbled. If Marilyn has a clone, it’s not Shauna, it’s her sister Madison White.

“Madison, I had to look twice when I saw you standing there. I hope you don’t mind that I thought sure Marilyn was behind me. You, pretty lady, have to be her identical twin.”

“Thank you Marty. That’s the most special thing you could have ever told me. Yes, we are identical twins and though I’m standing here shaking in front of you, I can see all the others over there, naked and smiling at me...

“Please, before I make a fool of myself, hug me and hold me until I stop shaking.”

“I would love to hold you all night. Since I’m naked too, would you mind if I take this gown off you? I would love to see your beautiful naked body, like the rest of us.”

From somewhere in the folds of that slinky gown, she pulled a canvas bag. She placed it on the floor at her feet, then held her arms straight out, for me to pull her gown over her head.

“Madison, you are absolutely beautiful. May I have a hug, and a kiss too?”

“HOLD ME MARTY!”

She came at me like a magnet when I opened my arms. I knew she felt my cock probing her thighs when she opened her legs to let it slip between them.

She’s every bit as tall as Marilyn, and with my arms under her arms, I pulled her closer, then kissed her. She’s ready for me and when our lips met, we managed to get even closer together.

She leaned back to look at me. “Sandra, Shauna, and Marilyn have told me so many things about you, I was almost afraid to meet you. Not only are you a bold young stud, you are a handsome, polite young gentleman too ... even though I’m naked in your arms ... I hope you and I can have a few minutes alone together between now and noon tomorrow. I have needed a man-friend for a long long time, and for the first time in my life, I feel like I have met the one man who can make me feel like a woman again.”

“Thank you Madison. I am so glad I get to meet you tonight. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I wanted you to like me enough to give me a chance to be your friend. I feel you moving your sexy body back and forth so my cock will slip past your smooth pussy. I’m sure someone must have told you I do love a smooth pussy ... Now, if you’re too shy to let me make love to you in front the others, we can wait until later.”

“NO WAY! I came here for two reasons. One was to meet you, the other is to fuck you in front of your friends and my friends. I need you, and I need you to fuck me with your naked cock and give me a baby. I hope after I have our first baby, you will remember me and want to fuck me again.”

“I hope you and I get to make love more than twice. Already, I want you again and we haven’t even made love the first time.”

“Are you really going to make love to me? I thought the way Marilyn and the girls talked, you would throw me on the floor and fuck me. I’m not sure I have ever been made love to ... I have to tell you, though I don’t like to be treated like a slut, or fucked like a whore, I do like it when the man takes charge and makes me come so many times I nearly black out.”

“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but was that man your first, or your last?”

“The same man who never knew the words - making love. Though he was gentle the first time, he became rough and brutal - so uncaring, I divorced him.”

“Will you tell me about him. Will you tell me where he is now?”

“He’s the Mayor - and his wife, Connie is ten years younger. She and I have met ... and she needs help now, even more so, than I ever did when I was married to the sorry bastard ... I would love to help you give her aid and assistance.”

“You set it up and we’ll show her there is a better way to live one’s life.”

“Thank you Marty. Now, let’s go show our friends and loved ones how much we’ve learned to love each other, in such a short time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.