I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“That reminds me, have you talked to Mandy since all that shit went down at their office.”

“No, but when I talked to Julia, she told me they have reassigned a young teacher’s aide permanently, to help Mandy reorganize Old Man Nelson’s office, since he won’t be coming back...

“She also told me that Mandy picked her assistant herself and she wants you to meet with them ASAP.”

“That’s going to be interesting. I hope you’ll be there when I meet with them.”


We followed Mom and Lynn over to Marilyn’s estate. Though she has a security gate, there is no guard. It’s all electronic, with cameras on all sides and a gate opener that’s voice controlled from her house.

We were told to come to the front door, no less. This place looks more like a castle than a mansion.

As soon as the door opened, there stood Shauna and Marilyn in all their naked glory, just as they were the other night on video.

Shauna, is just like I saw her the other night, a beautiful, sexy teenage clone of her Mom.

Marilyn is tall as me, and stacked from the ground up with nothing but genuine golden female body parts. I know her breasts are rebuilt, but to see them naked and pointing directly at me, makes me want to put my face between them - and stay there.

“Welcome to our home. Please, if you will, all of you take off your clothes and get comfortable. We would love for you to remain naked with us for as long as you’re here...

“Karen, I am so glad to see you ... and I’ll welcome you, Lynn and Cindy properly, as soon as I have put my arms around this handsome young stud...

“Marty, come wrap your strong arms around me and hold me, Darling. Hon, I have to tell you, when you stretched so tall and waved to me across the parking lot at school the other day, I could have very easily ran across there and raped you in front of all those students and teachers...

“YES YES, pull me close and let me feel your beautiful, tan body next to my naked body...

“Cindy, come to me, Baby and let me hug you too. I am so glad you’re going to have your breasts enhanced to match mine. I can all but promise you, you’ll never regret it - forever. There’s nothing on earth like knowing I have these huge guns standing proud and erect on my chest when I’m dressed, and even when I look down at them naked ... Would you believe, my little titties were even smaller than yours? I have photos I would love to show all of you.”

Mom told her, “Marilyn, since the day I first met you at the office, you have been like a goddess in my mind. I am thrilled that you have not only set up my appointments, but have plans to be with Marty and me throughout the entire process. Then, to have my breasts enhanced at the same time as my dear friend, Lynn Sparks - is even more exciting, and comforting, since we have become such close friends.”

Marilyn is still holding Mom as she reached for Lynn with her other arm. I turned to see Shauna looking at me with a smile. I opened my arms to catch her as she rushed into my embrace.

“Marty, you look so bold and brave, standing there naked, with your cock hanging down like it’s at parade rest. Hold me, hug me and let me press my titties against your chest like Mom did ... Would you believe, Mom told me I could fuck you first, that is if you’re agreeable.”

“Did she really? Your mom is just like my mom. She loves you unconditionally and she loves making you happy, I can tell.”

You are so right. Please put your hands on my naked butt and pull me up closer, I want to feel that magnificent cock of yours between my legs as we hug.”

“I hope it’s alright to tell you this, your sexy ass reminds me so much of Coach Ramona Peterson’s ass, and not only do I love her sexy ass, most all the men and boys in our school love looking at her ass as she walks by.”

“I love you for saying that. I love her sexy ass too and I would love to be naked with her long enough to hug her like we are.”

“She’s really good friends with Mom and Lynn - and me too. If you’re serious, I could call her sometime and we could maybe meet her somewhere private. Here at your place or ours, or maybe out in the country.”

“Are you serious? Would she really? I was just hoping, but now you have me wanting to hug her with you and me naked too ... and feel her sexy hard body next to me.”

“Is that all? If I’m there and we’re naked, I’m going to want more. More of your sexy ass and more of her sexy ass too, while the three of us are hugging and making out.”

“Let’s do it Marty. If she lets you fuck her, I want to put your cock in her pussy, then love both of you while you fuck.”

“Tell me the truth, have you ever done any kind of sex at all?”

“Nothing but kiss and hug Mom and Sandra. Nothing has ever been inside my pussy. Not even a tampon. I want you - and if you will, I would love to fuck you right here in the middle of this room as our moms, lovers and friends watch. I would love for this to be the day we fuck for real, so I could take your cum without birth control pills.”

“Tell me how you want me. I could fuck you standing here like this, you make me want you so bad ... But I will tell you this. When we do get together to make our baby, I want us to be making love, and not just fucking for fun.”

“Have you ever fucked a woman, or girl while standing?”

“Not really, but I would love for you to wrap your long sexy legs around my hips as your mom helps you take my cock. I would love to kiss and suck your titties as you ride my cock up and down, fucking me while I walk around the room with you. You have to realize though, you’ll have my cock all the way inside your pussy, if you’re not careful.”

“I want it all, just like you described it to me. We need to hurry, because Sandra and Aunt Madison are on their way over and they will want to fuck you too.”

“We’re not going to be in a hurry. You and I are going to fuck each other until you tell me you cannot come any more.”

Mom, put his cock in my pussy. Marty and I are going to fuck standing up, and I’m going to ride his cock - as if we’re making our first baby.”

“How many babies are we going to have?”

“I would love to have two, just like Mom. She wants a baby boy first and she’s hoping for at least one baby girl. If you and she can make that happen, she wants to stop at two. If not, she wants to keep fucking you until she has at least two girls and two boys.”

“I’m not sure we can make things happen in that order, but as long as she’s willing to fuck me, I’ll have my cock inside her pussy trying.”

“Me too, right? I want to have a baby girl first, then our little boy. OH MARTY! I feel your cock slipping inside me and I love the way you feel.”

“We don’t even have my cockhead inside your pussy yet, but just keep humping your sexy ass up and down as you fuck back and forth ... HELL YEAH, fuck me Shauna. As long as we don’t hurt your pussy, fuck me. I’m like you now, I wish we were fucking our first baby inside your belly...

“Lean back now that we have my cock almost halfway inside you, I want some of your virgin titty too.”

“OH FUCK YES! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK! SUCK MY TITTIES AND FUCK MY PUSSY. MARTY MARTY MARTY! HERE COMES MY COME! COME INSIDE MY PUSSY NOW ... OH FUCK YES YES YES...

“MARTY?”

“Yes? I hope it was as good as you wanted our first time to be.”

“Uh ... Marty? Would you be mad at Mom and me - if I told you that you and I just made our first baby?”

“SHUANA? Did we really? Tell me the truth.”

“Are you upset? I told Mom I want us to have our baby when she has your baby. Please don’t be mad.”

“Kiss me, Shauna. Kiss me - and if you can - let’s fuck like that one more time, just to be sure.”

“YES! I feel your cock slipping inside my pussy again, and it feels even better now than the first time we fucked ... YES YES, GO DEEP. Give it to me all the way. Fuck me fuck - me fuck me ... Here I come again, Marty.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.