I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Andrea, you better be damn sure of this. We have your pussy and my cock as slick as hell now, and we could blow cum all the way to your womb, if my cock gets as excited as the last time.”

“I would love to sit on your belly and ride your cock at least once until we have it all the way inside me - one more time. Come on Marty, I’m going to start my period day after tomorrow anyway. We may as well fuck again, now that we’ve already fucked me full of cum. And besides, both of us are wanting more.”

“You asked for this and now you’re the one who’s doing the gambling. We’re going to fuck until we can’t this time.”

“Why are we getting out? I wanted to try and sit on your cock while we fuck this time.”

I put my foot on the door, then stepped over the windshield onto the hood. With her standing on the ground by the right front wheel, she looked up at me. I reached for her hand and pulled her up until she could get her feet on the fiberglass fender.

“I’m going to lie down with my head and shoulders against the windshield. You can get on top of me and fuck me until you get enough. If we keep fucking around out here and make you pregnant, I hope you have a boy.”

“FUCK MAN! Look down here at your huge cock. I can’t believe we had this damn thing in my pussy all the way up to your balls. I wish we had a ruler. I would love to brag one day, that I had a foot long cock up to my belly button, about nine months before my first son was born.”

“I sure am glad you like to fuck naked out in the country like this. Maybe we can meet again one day and find another hidden place to fuck.”

“Yes, I would love that too ... Can you hold your cock up for me? I’m so anxious to get your cock back inside my pussy, I’m about to slip and fall on top of this slick hood.”

“Here it is. Come and get me, Baby - here comes your naked lover-boy.”

“OH FUCK! I love the way your cock slides right up into my pussy like this. Both of us are so slick with cum, I’m going to take all of you with one big gulp this time.”

“Be careful, you could slip and have my cock up in your womb if you’re not careful.”

“OH WOW! Look down there at us. My little bald pussy lips are kissing your big fat balls and I’m loving this as much as my pussy is...

“Can I start fucking you - now that I have all of you inside my pussy?”

“Fuck me, Baby. RIDE MY ASS. When you get your first come this way, you need to turn around and fuck me facing me. I want to get some titty as you fuck me.”

“Marty, I swear your cock is even deeper inside me than the first time we fucked. I feel you bumping around in my pussy - going places we have never been before.”

“Fuck me. Get your come then turn around so I can see you as you fuck me. I want to suck your titties until I make you come again, and again.”

“HERE I COME! Can you get your come now? I would love to feel you coming inside me with your cock buried this deep inside my pussy, just as I get my come. Fuck your cock up really hard. OOOOHHH FUCK! HERE I COME!”

“Here I come too. Damn your pussy could twist the caps off beer bottles, the way you grip my cock like this. I sure hope we’re not fucking-up by doing this, even though I’m fucking my cock up inside your pussy as deep as I can.”

“SHIT! You made me shiver when you filled my belly full of cum that time...

“Hold my hand so I can turn around. I’m going to really love fucking you like this. I love my titties and I want you to suck them as we fuck, just one more time before we leave.”

“If you’re brave enough, I could slide that seat all the way back so you can sit on my cock, on our way back to town.”

“I’ll have to put my blouse on at least, I can’t ride down the highway naked and fucking, with my titties showing!”

You would though, if I asked you to, wouldn’t you?”

“You know the answer to that! I love your cock and I’d fuck you in Ms. Julia McKenzie’s office, if you asked me to.”

“With her watching?”

“HELL YES! I know that will never happen, but I love thinking about it, and I’m about to get my come already ... Tell me that we really can slip inside her office and fuck one day, and not get caught.”

“I’ll go you one better, if you’ll say yes.”

“TRY ME! I’ll fuck you anywhere, if you’ll let me sit on top of you like this.”

“Lean over and give me some titty and I’ll tell you what I want.”

“You’re not really going to ask me to be naked and fuck you like this - with her in her office with us, are you? FUCK YES - SUCK MY TITTIES. YOU’RE MAKING ME COME AGAIN. OH MY GOD MARTY, SUCK MY TITTIES. FUCK MAN, YOU’RE MAKING ME COME AND COME AND COME.”

“Was it good that time?”

“Shit man, that was a big ass, smokin ass motherfuckin come, that time...

“Marty?”

“Andrea, do you want some more already?”

“Yes, but not now ... Tell me the truth, can we really fuck in Julia’s office?”

“Would you, if I told you that she would love to join us?”

“OMIGOD! REALLY? FUCK YES I WOULD!”

“We’ll have to wait until one day next week. Tomorrow’s a holiday and I have some stuff to take care of at my Odd Job business. I can’t miss this one.”

“Maybe I can hire you to take me out in the country one day and invite Julia to join us. I’ll pay you what you make on your Odd Jobs if you will.”

“I’ll give you one of my cards and you can call Karen Edwards. She’s my secretary, and my manager too. She keeps up with all that. If I get involved, I’ll have it so fucked up for her and me, we’ll never get caught up.”

“Is she really your secretary? I know Karen well. I’ll be sure and call her. Give me three or four of your cards, I know two more single teachers who teach first grade and both of them asked me if there are any young men around who they could go out with and not have to fight them off.”

“That means they don’t want to fuck around, doesn’t it?”

“Not really. They don’t like dates who want to go for the goodies as soon as they’re alone ... You’ll love these young women. This is their first year to teach, and they’re sisters. Both are hot as hell too and if I knew I could, without losing a friend, I would love to have some pussy from both of them.”

I didn’t know you like pussy.”

“You’re the first person I’ve told ... If you were serious about Julia, set it up and let me know when. Her office - my office - my house - or hers. You get me some of that pussy and I’ll have those Wilson sisters ready to rape you on first sight.”

Don’t put your blouse on!”

Marty, please?”

“Come on, Andrea. You know you want to fuck me naked all the way back to your car. Everyone has left by now and you can even get out naked without being seen.”

“DAMN YOU! You make me want to be so fucking bad. You know I want some more of your cock...

“Get in and slide that seat back. I’m going to ride your cock naked all the way back, and if you’ll park with this door next to my driver’s door, I’ll even get out naked ... I would love to fuck you one day, on the hood of my car, just so I can say I fucked on top Karen’s Vette, then - fucked on top of my Toyota.”

“Who would you tell?”

“Maybe the Wilson sisters. They love doing tequila shooters and they love to talk shit when we get high ... I’m sure I can get them so high on tequila and so damn horny, they will beg you to fuck them without a condom...

“OH DAMN! Your cock is still growing, because it’s going even deeper in my pussy for some reason.”

“Do we need to change?”

“Fuck me anyway, Marty. I love your cock, and you can just get ready, I’m going to call Karen and set you up with lot’s of pussy ... Does she ever help you double team? I would pay double to get some of that woman’s pussy.”

“Call her. She’ll make you wish you never mentioned her - fucking with you and me.”


When I stopped next to her car, I opened the door, then took her skirt and blouse and wiped her pussy, her legs - my legs, cock and balls.

“Kiss me, Andrea. Be sure to call Karen this weekend or Monday. I’d love to meet those two Wilson sisters.”

“I’ll text you a couple of pics of them together, if you’ll send me a couple of you, showing some ass. I know you’ll never send me one of your cock.”

“If I do, it won’t show my face.”

I grabbed my phone and snapped two pics of her. One of her naked ass, the next one with her turned to wave at me just before she entered her car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.