I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Marty?”

“Yes.”

“Hurry and find us a secluded place where we can be alone without being seen. I love the feel of your big hand on my naked titty and I want to take my blouse off so you can see both my titties...

“I love my titties.”

“I love your titties too. If we take your blouse off, that will just make me want more.”

“Me too. Hurry, I have never been with a man, but I want you to be my first.”

“You’ll be my first too, and I want to see you naked so bad, I hurt...

...”Are you on birth control?”

“No, do you not have any ... you know...?”

“No. I do keep some in my Hot Rod, just in case I may get lucky one day, but it’s in the paint shop.”

“Can’t we do it just a little until we get close ... and not get our orgasms?”

“I’ve read where it’s hard to stop fuc ... Uh, I mean stop once you start.”

“Do you say fuck a lot? You almost said it then.”

“I do, but I try not to. I forget, and say fuck in front of people, and they think I talk like that all the time. Do you ever say dirty words like - fuck?”

“I’m like you. I try not to, but I love reading stories about teachers fucking their students - and like you, sometimes I do say fuck, or pussy out loud. I’ve never said fuck or pussy in front of anyone, but I have come so close, it scares me.”

“Do you ever touch your pussy? I hope it’s alright to ask that, since you said pussy first.”

“OH DEAR GOD! Do I ever love touching my pussy. Have you ever touched your penis?”

“Penis?”

“Yes, you know, it’s like a dick in some of the stories I read. I even read one where this teacher is driving through farm country on a gravel road and she stopped her car to give one of her students a ride.

“She noticed the hole in his pants and she instantly thought of his dick being as big as a horse’s cock. Have you ever used that word?”

“Yes. As a matter of fact, I read a story where a boy’s older sister saw him pissing and she called his dick a cock.”

“OH WOW! What did she do then? I would love to read that story”

“Let me get back on the pavement and we’ll turn off up here at this gravel road. We may find a good place to have a picnic over there by those trees ... so we won’t be seen.”

“Tell me about the boy and his sister - after she saw his cock. Did he have a big one, or did she just call it a cock since they live in the country?”

“BOY OH BOY ... according to the story, he really did have a huge one. It made me wish I had a big cock. Then I read another chapter where he was in the barn with his sister and she wanted to see his cock and get a good look at it.”

“Did he let her? Hurry and tell me, I need to know about the different sizes of a boy’s dick, and when it’s long and fat enough to be called a cock.”

“Well, he told her she had to show him her pussy before he was going to pull his cock out - and she did.”

“That’s all? They didn’t fuck?”

“Yeah, they got around to it, but she was so shocked at the size of his cock, she had to measure it.”

Was it really that big? I bet he did have a really big one, didn’t he?”

“DAMN DID HE EVER! According to her description, anyway. But then I got a ruler and measured mine, and found out pretty damn quick - his was just another little dick compared to my cock.”

“NO SHIT?”

“NO SHIT, Andrea! I mean, it scared the hell out of me, that my cock was that big compared to the one in the story and I didn’t even know it.”

“Will you let me see yours?”

“Will you let me see you naked?”

“Hurry, Marty, I need to be naked with you. I have never seen a naked man - and unless Old Man Nelson saw me naked that day, no man has ever seen my pussy or my ass. Well, titties either. HURRY. I want to be naked with you.”

“What about our chicken breasts?”

“You can suck my titties, and we’ll eat those chicken breasts later. HURRY MARTY!

I was trying to keep her from seeing me laugh as I loosened my jeans and pushed them down past my knees. My t-shirt is covering my cock. I hate now that I threw my underwear away since Melinda and I wiped the cum off of ourselves, after we fucked like wild animals.

“Andrea, you need to stop watching me, and take your clothes off too.”

“FUCK, I can’t get this long sleeve unbuttoned. Help me, I’m so fucking excited I’m shaking, and it feels like my pussy is wetter than it has even been, even when I use my fingers to make me come.”

“Then take all your clothes off so we can see each other naked ... We’re not really going to fuck are we? I mean, since we don’t have any fucking rubbers, and we damn sure don’t need to get you pregnant.”

“Marty?”

“Yes”

“If you really do have a cock that’s bigger than the boy’s cock in that story, I want us to try to get it inside my pussy - just a little bit - at least once. I need to feel a real cock inside my pussy. I’m about to go crazy, wanting to fuck for the first time, but I’ve been afraid I would get pregnant or maybe even get caught fucking while butt naked.”

“HEY! OH WOW! You never told me you shave your pussy. I love the way your pussy looks with no hair. I bet it felt good when that boy in the story sucked his sister’s pussy after he saw her bald pussy.”

“Have you never seen a pussy?”

“In pictures. Have you ever seen a girl’s pussy?”

“Lots of times, when I was in high school.”

OH REALLY?”

“Yes, when we were in the shower together.”

“Oh, I thought you meant some girls were just showing each other their pussies ... Take your bra all the way off and pull your pants completely off. I want to see you naked, if I’m going to be naked.”

I helped her pull her stretch pants legs down over her feet. I knew my t-shirt was about to expose my cock and that just made me more excited, and my cock even harder.

Then, she saw it...

“MARTY! OH DEAR ME! Is that really your cock I see? It really is fuckin huge and it’s way the fuck longgg toooo ... isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I didn’t know mine was above average until I read that story. The girl measured her brother’s dick and it was like, five inches. I measured mine and it was exactly twice as long as his ... As his in the story, that is.

“I wasn’t sure how she measured his dick, so I measured the top, and bottom of mine. Using the measurement on the top, mine’s only eight inches, but measuring the bottom - from my balls to the end of my cockhead, mine’s almost eleven inches long.

“I sure wish I had some condoms. I would love to see if we can get my cock inside your pussy all the way, since you said you’d like to try it too.”

“Do you think we can maybe ... you know - rub your cock back and forth against my pussy to see how it feels? I would love to have it inside my pussy, but we may like it too much and keep fucking, don’t you agree?”

“Yeah, I’m not sure I could stop, if I ever get my cock inside a woman’s pussy. Especially a woman as young, sexy and beautiful as you.”

“You make me want to have your cock in my pussy at least once, if for only a for a little while, so I can get my come, just once anyway.”

“In the story I read, the boy talked his sister into letting him kiss and suck her pussy. Have you ever read a story like that?”

“YES I HAVE! That made me torture my pussy, I was so fuckin excited. It was so good, I got my come twice.”

“Did the boy suck his sister’s titties in your story? I would love to suck your titties and put my finger inside your pussy, since we can’t fuck for real.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.