I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Would you really? I mean, would you actually ask them if they want a young lover?”

“Just like Lynn. She’s just divorced and she feels the need to find a man she can trust to make her feel desirable again.”

“Did you feel like that?”

“Yes, but I waited year and a half, until my man was mature enough to give me what I crave...

“Lynn even sent me a text a few minutes ago, while you were in the shower. She’s so excited about you coming to her house again tomorrow. She wanted to know if I’d mind her giving you a note with two girl’s names, who are in her class. They want you to be their friend, but they’re too shy to approach you since you’ve become so popular in all your classes.”

“Mom, I don’t feel like I’m popular, or even different, in any way. I know I’ve put on some weight, and I’m taller, but I still feel the same. Well, maybe I do stand a little straighter and I do smile at all the girls, but I’m not cocky about it. I never realized what was happening to me, and around me, until I talked to Ms. Sparks about my odd jobs - and she said what she did...

“Now, you and I have taken our love for each other to another level and I have to tell you, I love you more than ever for what we did just now. It was like a wish - and a dream coming true at the same time, and I’m still in the clouds from the way you make me feel...

“I’m glad you were my first and I’m glad we’re planning more times together like this. I do have one request about something we haven’t covered.”

“I want you to sleep with me, unless you bring a girl or a woman home and you need your privacy.”

My mom reads minds too. You’re amazing. Would you really accept me bringing a woman home with me to spend the night?”

“I trust your judgment, and as long as she’s not a gold digger or a tramp, I wouldn’t mind.”

“If you approve, would you like to join us?”

“If Lynn Sparks comes over secretly and spends the night, I want her in my bed with you and me. Any others, I’ll need to check them out and approve of them in advance, before I join you.”

“You like that woman’s body, don’t you?”

“I not only like it, I want to get right up in the middle of her stuff - and I want all she’ll let me have.”

“May I tell her that, once we get to know each other better?”

“Before you finish your job there, and before you leave the last time, mention to her that I want her to come over one weekend real soon and swim with us. Tell her that you’ll even come get her in your Hot Rod so her vehicle won’t be seen here two nights and three days.”

“I’ll probably work later tomorrow, since it’s Friday. Just according to what all she has for me.”

“She may not fuck you tomorrow, but she will make sure you know her body is available. She may wait until you and she takes all her throw-away things to the county dump with your Hot Rod. That’s what I would do. As a matter of fact, you and I need to christen that vehicle late one night, out on some secluded dirt road...


Tell me Marty, how well do you know Coach Ramona Peterson?”

“I know her only when I see her in school. I’ve never spoken to her and I doubt she’s even looked at me...

“Everyone - I mean girls and boys and other teachers too, look at her when she passes by. She truly is a knockout, if there ever was one ... Why do you ask? I know you have a reason ... Don’t tell me she came to see Mr. Ragan too ... She just got married a year or so ago, maybe two at most.”

“She and I have talked a lot as she waited to see him. I’m sure she will go through with this. He’s abusing her and threatening her, and I’m sure it’s even worse than what she’s told me ... Most of them are.

“I’ll let you know more when she returns. That sexy young coach needs a handsome young friend like you to hold her and tell her everything will be alright...”

“I love you Mom.”

“I love you too, Marty. Now put your arm around me, hold my titties, and lets get some sleep.”


I could hardly wait to get to Miss Sparks’ class Friday morning. As soon as I walked in, I looked her way to see her head nod with the slightest move as she looked directly at me. Just as I stopped beside her desk, she tapped the desktop lightly, with only the fingertips of her left hand, and I placed my notebook there.

“Good morning Marty. I hope you’ll be able to help me finish cleaning out that storage building today.”

“Yes Ma’am, I plan to go there straight from school today.”

She slipped a small envelope between the pages of my notebook and I went to my seat.

I couldn’t wait to open the envelope - and held it under my desktop between my knees to open it. With the envelope in my left hand, I slipped the note into my open notebook, and opened it.

I talked to your mom yesterday and again this morning.
She told me that she and you had a long talk and that
you are excited. I’m excited too and I want you to know
I’m not wearing panties or a bra today. Though I have
plans for tomorrow to be a special day, I want today to
be just as special. This is what I expect of you. As soon
as you see me at home today, turn me around, pull my
dress up over my naked ass, and take me from behind.
With my dress still up over my ass, grab my dress collar
and rip it off my shoulders, then hold my titties as you
fuck me without a condom. Look at me now - and nod YES.

I looked up, waiting until she looked in my direction ... Then I slowly nodded twice.

That was all there was between us for the rest of the class.

At the sound of the buzzer, I walked past her desk, and she never stopped talking to the two girls who were on either side of her, whispering.

At the door, I turned and looked back to see her, and the two girls looking at me. I smiled, and waved then went to my next class. I was so excited, my hands were shaking.

I couldn’t even think straight for wondering if those two girls would be the first ones she lines up for me. Surely not. I’m letting my imagination run wild, with my common sense afraid to even enter in the race.

Lisa’s father is a druggist, and he owns a whole chain of pharmacies across the state. Kasey’s father owns three hardware stores. No way would either of those girls even look at me, much less want to be my lover. Those girls are high-class.

This shit is going to drive me crazy before I even get my cock in Ms. Sparks’ pussy... Lynn Sparks ... I wonder if she’ll let me call her Lynn, while we’re fucking?

By lunch I had calmed down enough to sit with my usual crowd that meets for the chatter and laughs. One thing I noticed different about today, Lisa Davis and Kasey Edwards are sitting with our crowd, side by side - straight across from me. Never before have either of them sat at this row of tables, and the whole time we ate, both of them were looking at me each time I look up.

Finally, just before I drank the last of my milk, I looked at each of them directly in the eye and smiled - one then the other - one then the other - until they smiled and nodded slightly - when I did.

When Kasey stood to pick up her tray, she slipped a piece of paper over onto my tray. I tucked it in my pocket and walked over to dump food scraps in the hole, then put my tray and plate on the stacks for each of them.

’Meet us outside’ is all that’s written on the note.

When I didn’t see them in the hallway, I was headed out the door to wait with the other guys until the buzzer sounds for our next class. I looked up just as Kasey and Lisa came out of the girls restroom ahead of me and stopped, standing apart until I walked between then.

“Marty?” Kasey said my name and I looked at her to see a smile like I have never seen before in my life - on anyone.

“Hey Kasey.

I turned to look at Lisa. “Hey Lisa. Are y’all headed out to the shade trees?”

Lisa told me, “No, we want you to walk over this way with us so we can be alone and talk in private.”

“Sure, what’s up?”

Kasey spoke first as we walked slowly away from the biggest crowds.

“Ms. Sparks told us you have a new convertible and we just wanted you to tell us all about it.”

“Well, to begin with it’s not new, though it is new to me. It’s a 1939 Ford Convertible Coupe that Mom’s sister-in-law gave me. I took the old motor out and put a rebuilt racing motor in it. Mom’s going to have it painted, and new upholstery put in it next week.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.