I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

She sat on the weathered wooden boards of the old porch, smiling as she watched me, when I started at the bottom of her shirt and loosened each button to the top.

“Should I loosen this last button?

“YES! Please Marty, don’t tease me. You are so fuckin handsome and and I just now noticed your smile as you looked down at me. Damn, I could love you so fuckin easily.”

“May I pull your shirt back and have a look at your bra? You have really big titties and I love titties of all sizes. If I take your bra off, I’ll want to kiss your titties.”

“Please, hurry. My pussy aches, I want you so much, and I need you Marty. I am so glad you came into my life. I don’t give a fuck why, or who sent you, I love you for wanting to be my friend and for making me want to love again. Hurry Marty.”

“Hold still, I see your sexy bra fastens in front. Now ... I get to look at your titties, before we go any further ... Tell me again how big your titties are?”

“Thirty-six. I love my titties and I hope you will too. FUCK MARTY!Can’t you hurry? I’m about to piss all over myself but I want to wait until you take my clothes off. I want you to see me naked. You’ll only be the second man to see me naked.”

“When I have you completely naked and take over your sexy body to make you my woman for the rest of the day, you’ll forget about that old bastard who tricked you. You can call his ass dead already, because he’s done for. He will never mess with my friend Melinda, or any other woman ever again. I’ll cut his scrawny little dick off and shove it down his fuckin throat, myself.

“OH WOW MELINDA! Look at what I found. WOW! I love your big titties. I love your little brown nipples too. Have you ever wished you could have them sucked until they puff up - wanting more?”

“Marty, you are driving me fuckin crazy! Please hurry and take my clothes off. I need you, and when I do get your cock inside my pussy, I’m going to own your sexy ass too ... You just wait and see.”

“That’s my girl. Get ready, I love it when you tell me how you’re going to fuck me. Hold still now, I’m going to suck this tiny little nipple, then suck your other one. Just think, next we will pull your boots and jeans off, I can’t wait until I have you naked and make you bend over so I can kiss your sexy ass.”

“OH FUCK MARTY. That’s not fair. Hurry and take my clothes off so I can fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad my pussy aches for you.”

“Let me take your shirt off so we can get your bra off too. Just think, next comes your pretty cowgirl boots. Then your jeans.

“Good girl, now raise your arms and let me get these bra straps off you ... I love your titties.”

“I love my titties too, and if I could, I would suck my titties while you fuck me.”

“I would love to suck your titties myself, as you take my cock inside your pussy.”

“You’re killing me, damn it. Please hurry. I’m about to piss on myself, and I want to come so bad my pussy aches...

“YES! Take my boots off. Yes, now the other one. Will you please take my jeans off? I want to be naked for you. I want to have your cock inside my pussy and feel your naked body against mine. Hurry Marty ... I need to piss before we fuck.

“Yes, pull my jeans down. I need to piss and if you don’t hurry, I’m going to piss on you.”

“Okay, step out of your jeans and I’ll pull your panties down. I need to piss too, and while you piss, I’ll piss. Then, we’ll kiss your pussy and get you ready for my cock.

“OH HELL YEAH. I love this tiny little pussy my girl has.”

“Do you really? I love my little pussy too, and today, I love my pussy more than I have ever loved it in my life...

“MARTY! OH MY GOD! MARTY! Are you sure we can get your, your cock inside my pussy? WHOA - FUCK MAN - WHAT A FUCKIN COCK. OMIGOD! YOU ARE FUCKIN HUGE. Let me hold it and kiss it, since this big bad cock is going to make a woman of me, even if we have to take a hammer and drive it up inside my little pussy!

“Marty, before we try to fuck me with your cock, may I tell you again, how much I love you for what you have given me today?”

“I love you too, Melinda. I know I have teased you and tortured you, but I do love you, and I’ll always love my friend. Now...

“You pee and I’ll pee too. Then, were going to do exactly what you want, and what I want.”


“Good girl, now I want you to sit right at the edge of this porch with your knees high, and feet pulled back with your heels next to your butt. I’m going to kiss your pussy, then I’m going to eat your pussy until you prove to me, you can come again...

“Do that for me, and you can have my cock inside your pussy any way you want me, for as long as you can stand me. Are you ready?”

“Yes, and I love you so much. I hope you’ll allow me to tell Ms. Wardell what you have given me today.”

“She knew, when she called you to meet me.”

“SHE DID? OMIGOD!”

“Yes, and if you’ll keep this a secret, I’ll let you be with me at 7:00 Tuesday morning when I slip into her office so you and I can fuck her.”

“OH HELL YES! I love it ... OH ... OH ... OH HELL YES. OMIGOD, Marty. Marty OH YES ... You’re making me come and come and come. I need your cock inside my pussy now.

“You make me want all of you when you look at me and give me your cock so slow and easy. Look down there at my little pussy, we are both so happy you came into our life. Oh and now you’re going to come inside my pussy.

“Can you lie back on these old boards? I would love to sit on your cock and ride you until my pussy can’t take anymore.”

I rolled over and finally found a place I could lie back without being gouged by a warped board - or a nail head. When I looked up at her, she has to be the most beautiful girl in the world. I know she’s going to be alright, and I’m going to see Julia in the morning, after I fuck Ms. Wardell and Melinda again.

Even if I have to bribe her some way, I want Melinda to have that job she has been literally fucked out of.

“Be careful. Don’t you dare hurt that pussy. We’re going to fuck again in the morning and you’re going to help me fuck Ms. Wardell.”

“OH WOW! This is way different than you being on top of me. I love this and just look at how much of your cock I have already. Can I start fucking you now?”

“Fuck me, Melinda. You are the owner of your sexy ass and your pussy too. NEVER, EVER, Let anyone fuck you over again. Tell them to go fuck themselves.”

“Thanks Marty. I love you and I love your cock. LOOK, I have you all the way inside me now. Can I fuck you fast and get my come?”

“Fuck me, baby. Fuck me and come all over my cock.”

“I love your cock. I never thought we would get you all the way inside my pussy. Fuck your ass up and down so I can feel you bump that special place again ... FEEL IT? Do that again - and again...

“OH FUCK MARTY! I’m getting my come and I feel so good, I may get another one. YES OH FUCK YES. I feel your cock filling my pussy with your hot cum. Ooooooh FUCK! FUCK FUCK! Here I come again and I love your big fat cock inside my pussy ... Marty, I want to see you again, if you will. Please, tell me we will fuck like this again.”

“We’re going to fuck again in the morning. Then, I’m going to tell Ms. Julia that she and I need to invite you to her office so we can help you prepare for your next job as a Special Ed Teacher.”

“Marty, I love my new friend.”

“I love my new friend too, Melinda. You are so special and I love your sexy ass. I would love to fuck you with your sexy ass against my belly.”

“Not in my butt!”

“No Baby, in your hot little pussy, with your sexy ass against my belly.”

“YES OH FUCK YES! You made me come again, just by telling me how you’re going to fuck me...”


“Julia!”

“Marty, how are you? Did that beautiful young teacher fuck you until you gave up and ran back to me?”

“She came so close ... Uh, I need a favor from my good friend.”

It’s already done, Baby.”

“But you didn’t let me...”

“I’ve already taken care of it - Melinda has the job she should have had three weeks ago. She will share the duties with the other girl until next semester, then we will have, Two Special Ed classes.”

“Would you fuss at me if I call her one day soon, and have her stop by your office with me ... after school?”

“DO IT MARTY! I have your ass covered already - and you are on the payroll in my administration - as of yesterday at 8:00 am.”

“WHOA! Really?”

“Yes ... and Chief Hooker will be here early Monday to see you. You need to cut your party short with Ms. Wardell in the morning - or go early. I need you too.”

“I’ll call her now and we’ll go early. Thanks Julia. I love my new Boss.”


’Alison Wardell - how may I help you?’

“Hello pretty lady, I was calling to see if we could meet an hour earlier on Tuesday.”

MARTY. You scoundrel, what have you come up with now?

“When I got back to the Ms. Julia’s office, I learned I have an appointment with the Chief of Police, and I was hoping you and I could meet an hour earlier Tuesday?”

’Sure we can. As a matter of fact, Melinda came by to see me, and asked if she could come early and visit. I hope you’ll let her meet with us. She told me about you and her, and I have to hand it to you, you saved that young woman’s life.’

“All we did was agree to become friends. I’m glad she’s getting that job she’s been hoping for.”

’You and me both. Listen Marty, if you can help get me inside that girl’s panties, I’ll see that you get a shot at my newest protegé, Ms. Andrea Bates, the new Junior High Assistant Principal. You will love getting to know this young hottie as much as you have Melinda ... I have her personal cell number if you would like to call her. Tell her I gave it to you and you’ll get bonus points that will make you smile’

“You, are a treasure Ms. Alison. I hope this won’t be the last time we can meet early to start our day off with a quickie that lasts an hour.”

’I am so ready for you Dear. Melinda told me that you are - special delivery and built especially for satisfaction. Bye darling’

I stepped outside and was about to panic, then my phone buzzed.

“Hey good looking sexy secretary. I was about to call you. Why is my Hot Rod missing and your Corvette parked in place of it?”

“Cindy called and told me the paint shop was ready for your car. I didn’t want to interrupt your day, so I had them pick up your Baby, and deliver my car for you to drive.”

“So, what are you driving, now that I have your race car?”

“I’m driving one of Dad’s new demo vehicles.”

“He drives a demo? Does he not own a car?”

“He owns three GM Dealerships, besides all his other investments, and he gets all sorts of demos to drive. Maybe you would like to drive this one and I’ll drive my Vette. This Caddy will stomp my Vette’s ass.”

“You’re kidding. Really? I would love to drive it, though I’ve never driven a Vette either.”

‘This CT5-V Blackwing Caddy is a casual beast. Six hundred and sixty-eight H.P. and tops out at over 200 MPH.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.