I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

The whole time we were walking toward the parking lot, she’s looking at me, and not where we’re going.

“You knew Ms. Wardell previously, didn’t you?”

“I was in her class back when she taught.”

“That makes you what? Seventeen?”

“Good math - or a good guess.”

“I’m twenty-two.”

“I know, and if I may be so bold speaking to a young woman I just met, you are The Classic All American Girl.”

“Marty, are you for real, or - are you trying to hustle me?”

“I’m for real. I’m just me and I love who I am so much, I would never want to be anyone else. I would never - ever in my life - try to hustle a beautiful young woman such as you.”

“If you are for real, you sure are different from any boy - or man I have ever met.”

“Do you date a lot? I hope you don’t mind me asking, but that’s on my list.”

“I don’t mind you asking. No, I never date ... May I ask what sort of list do you have? Are you screening me, or setting me up for a fall. If it’s the latter, please tell me now and I’ll get in my vehicle and leave.”

“I’m not actually screening you, and no, I’m not here to set you up for a fall. I’m here to meet you and get to know you. Hopefully, in the process of getting to know you, you and I will become friends. I do have something that will make you smile, but now is not the time to tell you, or ask you.”

“OMIGOD MARTY! Is that your Jalopy you spoke of?”

“Yes. Were you expecting more?”

“I wasn’t sure what to expect, but never would I have guessed you would ride in one or those. Where did you find an old car like that? What is it anyway?”

“It’s a 1939 Ford Convertible Coup. My Mom’s sister-in-law gave it to me.”

“That makes her your aunt.”

“I know, but she’s my ex-dad’s sister, so I call her, Mom’s sister-in-law.”

Bitter? I take it?”

“Not really, but he did treat Mom rotten - and for that, I’ll never forgive him.”

“Sorry, I wasn’t being mean. You’re just so different, I didn’t know how to ask something that’s none of my business anyway.”

“How am I different?”

“I just met you moments ago, and now I find myself wanting to know all about you. That makes you different from any man or boy I’ve ever met in my lifetime. I’m sorry and I apologize if I come across as hateful or even snarky. It’s just that I have been hit on and propositioned until I feel the need to be distant with any man I meet.”

“I’m a boy.”

“Wrong - you are actually the first man I have ever met who acts like a man and treats me like I’m a woman instead of a piece of ass.”

“You just need to run with a different herd. I’ve already told you that you’re The Classic All American Girl. Yes, you are sexy and yes you have somewhere in the top five - of the hottest asses I have ever seen. You don’t dress for it, but you don’t try to hide the fact that you’re sexy as hell. That makes you even more attractive and makes me want to know more about you. I’m not hitting on you and I’m not here to hurt you or make you lose your temper...

“I’m just me, Marty McClain, and like I told you, I love who I am. I’m not arrogant, when I say that. I’m a happy teenager who has one of the most beautiful, most loving, most generous moms on the face of this earth. I don’t have one special girlfriend, but I do have many girls who are my friends and there’s nothing we can think of, that we’re ashamed of doing with each other ... or all of us at once.

“Now, may I take you for a ride in my Jalopy? Or, are you ready to tell me to kiss your ass and get lost?”

“Marty?”

“Yes, Melinda.”

“May I be one of those special friends of yours that isn’t ashamed of doing anything my friend thinks would be fun, if we do it together?”

“Did I hurt your feelings with my ranting?”

“No, actually, you made me aware of the fact that I’m a snarky ass girl/bitch that hates people who ask questions about me, which are hard for me to answer.”

“Are you going to be my girl for the rest of the day?”

“You are so damn funny ... Yes, I would love to be your girl - for longer than today, if you’ll let me get used to being treated as an equal.”

“Get in, sit close to me - and hang on to your ponytail.”

I opened my door and she stepped in to sit as close as she can under the steering wheel and leave room for my ass.

When I turned to look at her, she smiled a smile like none before.

“What?”

“You have the sexiest ass I have ever seen on a boy.”

“That makes us even. You have the sexiest ass I have ever seen on a girl and you wear your Rockies to make sure it’s known.”

She laughed and told me, “Thanks, I should be ashamed to tell you this, but since you brought up my Rockies and my sexy ass, I feel I should tell you, these are Rockies - Butt Lifting Jeans.”

“Lady, you just made me a fan of yours for life. I do love those jeans...”

“And?”

“And I love looking at your ass, but, I’m not going to tell you I love your ass until I have seen it.”

“You’re getting to me, Marty. You are so fuckin real, it’s all I can do to keep from feeling your biceps and touching your chest. Even though your t-shirt is loose on you, there’s no doubt that you are big under there, and though I can see - that shirt is packed - it’s all real.”

“Kinda like you, huh?”

“Damn, I walked tight into that ... but yes, and I’m not ashamed of what I have either, though I have to keep my distance from men, or they will think I’m easy just because I love dressing so I feel sexy about myself.”

“Where do you live, or do you trust me enough to tell me?”

“I live about five miles west of here, on my dad’s ranch. Do you ride?”

“Horses?”

“Yes, I would have asked if I wanted to know if you ride your girlfriend’s asses.”

“You’re getting brave. Is it because you feel like you can trust me, or is it because you would love to see me ride one of those girl’s ass?”

“Will you put your arm around me and pull me close, without touching my titties?”

“This time, I will.”

And the next time?”

“You’ll ask me to touch your titties - and I’ll show you how much I love and respect a woman’s titties ... Especially a pair like you have.”

“Do you really like my titties, or do you just like all women’s titties?”

“I wouldn’t say I like all womens titties, but I will confess that I do like your titties because you don’t have to wear an uplift bra to make your titties stand at attention all the time.”

“I love the way you can talk about my titties without groping me or asking for more.”

I don’t grope. If my hand touches your titties, it will be because you took my hand and placed it on your titties...

“How long have you been with the school?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.