I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

When I opened the door to the private room, which Mandy had told me about earlier, it was like she and Jesse had overheard Mom and me. They were watching a video of Mr. Bill Nelson sitting in this very chair naked, with one of the hottest young blondes I have ever seen, sitting on his little white dick as she counted her money while bouncing up and down on him.

I snapped a pic of her face and body, then slipped my phone back inside my jeans pocket.

Mandy turned to see us, and came over to hug me.

“Marty, thank you so much for helping me keep this quiet. Please, come over and watch this with us. I love seeing a pretty woman like her fuck my uncle’s tiny dick.”

Mom reached out to hug her. “Mandy, thanks to you and Marty, we have closed the doors on a scandal that could have wiped out half the teaching staff, and many of the secretaries. There is no telling how many young women that old man has paid to sit on his scrawny little dick like that young woman. Hug me and hold me tight. I love your big titties and I love the way they feel naked, under that thin blouse.”

“I almost kissed you when you said that. I have never kissed a girl, but you make me so happy, and I love you for what you have done for us today.”

“Kiss me anyway, Mandy. Kiss me as if I’m Marty.”

“Are you sure?” She looked around at Jesse.

I told her, “Jesse, won’t tell...

“Will you Jesse?”

“Mandy, kiss Cindy, then kiss me. I would love to see you sitting on Marty’s cock naked, like this young woman is sitting on your uncle’s scrawny little dick.”

“Cindy - may I call you Cindy?”

“Yes, now kiss me, then kiss Jesse, and Marty. We want to see you fuck Marty.”

“I’ve never kissed a boy, and I’ve never kissed a girl either. I’ve never fucked before either, but I need all of you to hurry - and kiss me, hug me - and fuck me too, if you will.”

“Take your blouse and skirt off, then kiss me as Jesse videos us. Then, we want you to sit on Marty’s cock naked cock and fuck him as Jesse videos you. You are on birth control, aren’t you?”

“YES, I AM ... And I want to show all of you the videos I found of me dancing naked and holding my titties. I know there has to be more, and I would love to find all of them.”

I was stripping my clothes off as I watched Mandy undress. Mom is standing next to Jesse as they searched through the boxes on the shelves.

Jesse picked up a large box and turned to put it on the table next to where I was sitting. When she took the top off, there were two laptops, that look new to me.

Mom turned to see Mandy about to sit on me as she kissed me.

“Mandy, turn around and sit on Marty’s legs facing him and I’ll help you get his cock inside your pussy.”

She looked down and shouted ... OH HELL YES! I see why you said Uncle Bill has a tiny dick!

“WOW MARTY. I hope you and I can be friends forever.”

“You just be careful how you sit on my cock. We don’t want to hurt your pussy the first time you fuck me.”

Mom told her, “Spread your legs wider so I can kiss your pussy and suck Marty’s cock. This may sting and burn as we get his cock inside your pussy the first few times you fuck him.”

“OH YES! I never knew my pussy could feel so good. Kiss my pussy and suck me again like that. If you’ll teach me how to suck your pussy, I would love to suck you while Marty and I fuck next time.”

“MARTY!” Jesse called me and I looked over to where she has one of the laptops open.

“Here are hundreds and hundreds of videos on this Cloud Account, and I see three more Cloud Accounts listed.”

Mom turned around to look. “Open one account and see if there are any more videos with students, and or teachers on them.”

“Here’s one with Bill Nelson fucking a young woman from behind. Just look at his fat, white, flabby ass bounce as he humps her ass.”

“Does it show who it is?”

“Not yet, but she must not have fucked much because she just told him to shove his fat dick deeper into her pussy ... UH OH ... I know her now. Look at this Marty.”

“DAMN! I can’t believe she would let him fuck her on video. I wonder how much he had to pay her?”

“Who is it?” Mandy asked.

“That’s the junior high Principal, Miss Andrea Bates.”

Mom turned around to watch.

“Would you just look at those titties and that sexy ass?

“Mandy, are you sure you don’t know her? I would love to have some of that pussy myself.”

Jesse told her, “Maybe Mandy can meet her, and all four of us can get some of her sexy ass.”

“I could love that ass myself...

“Could you, Mandy?”

“I have never done any sex with a boy or girl, but with Cindy teaching me, and Jesse showing me how to eat pussy I would love to try eating that young Principal’s pussy.”

Mom told her, “You need to make a list of all those women we see in these videos and introduce yourself to them. You don’t have to offer any money, just be friends and see if they want to fuck and suck for free.”

I took a pic of that young blonde hottie with my cellphone, with her name under it.

I know someone who knows everyone in this school. I’m going to find that young woman.

“Cindy you’re making my pussy feel so fuckin good. I’ll be so glad when you and Jesse teach me how to eat pussy so I can make you feel good.”

“You just concentrate on wiggling and shaking that sexy ass as you let Marty’s cock slip deeper and deeper inside you. You may have had many comes just by touching your pussy and your titties, but when you feel Marty’s cock all the way inside your pussy and experience the feel of his cock exploding in your pussy, your body will feel like you’re about to fly away, and you’ll want more and more...

“Just be sure you’re very selective and don’t let just any asshole fuck you, like these young women who are fucking your uncle for money.”

“I would love to be close to all of you, now that we have met and you helped me get away from my sorry ass uncle who was only after some pics of me naked. I’m sure, that one day he would have trapped me and forced me fuck him, like those other women, just to keep my job...

“OH FUCK YES - MARTY! YES YES YES! I love your cock deep inside my pussy. Fuck me deeper. Fuck me all the way to the bottom of my pussy. I’m getting my come and it just keeps coming and coming.”


Before we washed up and left Bill Nelson’s office, Jesse and Mom had most of the videos captured on either DVDs or the Cloud Accounts.

The second laptop Jesse discovered, had even more videos stored on it, and there were two cloud accounts that were paid for, that have hundreds more videos on each one.

I took that laptop with me.

Now that Jesse has access to all the cloud accounts, she’s going to organize the videos alphabetically and load all of them she can find, onto those first two cloud accounts.

While they were securing and closing the office, I picked up an extra, office door key and hurried down to see Julia.

As soon as I flipped my phone out with the naked pic of the first hot young blonde, she laughed.

“Melinda Billings! I never thought I would see the day that beautiful little honey would let an old fart like Nelson have his way with her sexy ass.”

“Tell me about her. I would love to ride that ass until she bucks me off.”

“You may get your chance, if you can get her to take you out to her dad’s ranch.”

“Oh really? So, why would she be fucking old man Nelson for money?”

“He must have something on her, or she would never piss down his throat, even if his guts were on fire.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.