I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“PLEASE, Call her back now Marty. You have no idea what Uncle Bill has done ... Though I have no way of proving it, I feel sure he has videoed me naked many, many times ... Marty, I hate to admit this to you, but once I knew for sure he was videoing me, it made me want to be as sexy and as nasty as I could for that camera. I was addicted to it and I could even get my comes over and over when I touched my pussy and even my titties.”

“We’ll make sure those videos of you are never found and no one will ever see them, even if we have to destroy them.”

“MARTY! PLEASE! Please, help me find them. I want to keep them! I’ll show them to you and you’ll see why I want to keep them. I get so excited watching myself dance while touching my ... myself naked. I can even make my come spray out of my pussy while I dance...

“Now that I know more about you, I would love to watch them with you so you can teach me to fuck - like all those other women who fuck Uncle Bill, in the other videos of his I found.”

Were those videos of other women just here at our school, or others in our town?”

“Both. Some are old videos, when the teachers were really young. Please help me hide them and keep them so we can watch them.

“How many do you think there are, and where are they?”

“There has to be over two hundred different thumb drives and possibly more than three, maybe even four hundred DVD disks that have me naked ... Plus other women that I have never seen ... I mean boxes and boxes full of videos stacked up in the corner. I moved some boxes and looked at them. All of them are either teachers or students...

“Oh, I need to tell you too, there are many more hidden in the back of his office closet that he keeps locked. Even when I unlocked it, I didn’t find them until I dropped a pen as I was searching for one of his file folders that was missing. That was when I found another hidden drawer, concealed by the air conditioner duct that goes through the wall into the private restroom, off my office.”

“If they don’t search his office today and find them, I’ll help you get all of them out. I need to ask you now, will you go home with me? I need to make sure you’re safe, and besides that, I would love to watch some of your nasty videos with you.”

“Thank you, Marty. Help me get through this mess without being arrested for having porn, and I’ll love you forever.”

“Button your blouse and be sure you don’t pull it too tight across your titties. Your titties are standing out with your nipples swollen, as it is.”

“My nipples are swollen and tingling like hell because you’re so close to me - and I want to kiss you so bad I hurt all the way to my pussy. I’ve never even kissed a boy and here I am wanting to share my nasty videos with you, hoping you will fuck me and help me feel as sexy as the women in those videos.”

“Kiss me, Mandy. Hurry and kiss me, and we’ll kiss again when this is over, and we have more time.”


I called Mom on her cellphone, “Mom, Mandy has hundreds of DVD discs and flash drives that show her dancing naked, and touching her pussy. She’s asked me to help her get them out of here so she can keep them.”

“DAMN MARTY! If you and she can keep them concealed, I’ll help you get them out of there, no matter what we have to do.”

You want to see them too, don’t you?

“I would love to watch them, with you and Mandy in bed with me.”

“Thanks Mom. Hurry and we’ll help her keep those treasures.”


Julia pointed to her overhead door monitor.

“That’s Mom and Mr. Richard Ragan, the man she works for. He has the reputation of being the best attorney in this part of the state, though he handles mostly divorce cases now. Let them in, and don’t change our story. We have to tell our story to him just as we rehearsed telling the police, or we’ll get caught lying about a lie, and then we’ll be the bad guys...

...”Mom, I’m so glad y’all got here ahead of the others.

“Mr. Richard, I am so glad you came too. We have a mess on our hands and it’s going to get really, really ugly.”

“Marty, before Chief Hooker and his investigators get here, can you brief your mom and me on what you know.”

“Yes Sir...

“Amanda Sandborn, Mandy to her friends and family, is here with us to help us organize and start up a student Broadcast Journalism Class that Ms. Julia McKenzie asked me to help design.

“Anyway, Mandy was telling us about her personal background, and happened to mention that her mom remarried when Mandy was sixteen. Then, the man her mom married, was always trying to catch her naked and take photos and videos of her. She told her mom about him, and instead of divorcing him, she told Mandy to move next door and live with her brother - Mandy’s uncle ... Mr. Bill Nelson.

“Her story got really weird when she told us that her uncle had her new bedroom and private bathroom remodeled exactly as she designed it herself. Then, she told us that she noticed the builtin cameras around her room and bathroom, and asked him about them.

“She said he told her that those were for any intruders who may come into her room, and would only video any strangers ... and they were set to not video her. She believed him since she wasn’t familiar with spy cams ... Sir I must tell you, though she’s smart as hell, she is a natural blonde...

“Anyway, she also told us that when she started working for him, she went into his office without knocking, one day to give him some papers. On his big screen monitor, she saw one of the teachers here at our school naked in the teacher’s lounge.

“Another time, she saw another teacher naked in the same teacher’s lounge ... She told us that he came up with a story about someone else sending the videos to him.

“That was when I knew there were more videos, and more than likely, many more of videos Mandy also. I asked her if it was alright if I go see him in his office, and she told me he was gone to lunch and would be gone two hours. Then I asked if I could leave him a personal note on his desk, and she gave me his office key ... and Sir, you will not believe what all I found up there.

“I didn’t take the time to check all of them, but there must be hundreds, and hundreds of large capacity thumb drives, flash drives, and DVDs with videos of her and many, many more women, that I didn’t have time to stop and recognize.”

Mom told me, “Marty, I’ve asked Chief James Hooker and his people to come here in unmarked cars and come straight up here, once they arrive. We don’t need to let this spread all over our school and town.

She turned to Julia. “Julia, you need to get your story together about why Marty and Amanda were here with you in the first place. We don’t need any questions and answers that cast doubt as to why you and your students were here.”

Mr. Richard told Mom, “Cindy, we may need to ask the Chief to take this questioning to the station, to keep it under wraps until we find out what all has happened upstairs.”

I told him, “Sir, if we leave - and Amanda and Ms. Julia are not here, Mr. Bill may come back and get suspicious, then try to cover up his operation, or destroy all the evidence. I’m sure I didn’t find all of his surveillance cameras, or all of his collections of videos, since he’s been doing this before Mandy was sixteen.”

“Good point. Having said that, let’s ask the Chief to take this investigation up to Nelson’s private office. I was in that office once, years ago when he and his second wife were getting a divorce.”

Julia looked at me and winked.

Mandy reached out to put her hand on mine and she leaned over to whisper, “Marty, I’m even more scared now. Do you think your mom would let me tell her a whole lot more, really, really ugly shit about Uncle Bill, and maybe keep them from arresting me if I do?”

When we start upstairs, you stay behind with mom. You will love my mom, and if you just give her half a chance, she will love you like a sister.”

You’re about to make me cry.”

Don’t cry. You know I love you already, and no one will hurt you again as long as I’m your friend.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.