I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

I was still sitting with my butt resting halfway on her desk - my jeans down to my ankles, with my t-shirt on.

I knew for sure now, she’s going to fuck me and all I have to do is provide the cock. I have to wonder, since she’s so sensitive around her titties and especially her nipples, has she ever let a man put his cock in her pussy, and fuck her? She told me no man has ever seen her titties.

The more she takes off, the more she looks like a wet dream. She isn’t tan, but she does have a light brown tone to her, all over her body.

Her tiny nipples aren’t puffy and swollen now, and Julia’s little nipples are as small as Mom’s - when just moments ago, they were puffy and begging for something to suck them or fuck them. That made me think of Edna, with her hinting about me fucking her titties. Just the thought of me fucking the Superintendent of our entire school system, makes my cock throb and ready to ram deep into a wet pussy. The thought of my cock pumping up and down between these huge naked titties makes me want to fuck her every way she will let me. Will this be a - one and done fuck, or will we meet like this and fuck each day, twice a week, or at least once a week?”

“Marty, look at me. Now, look across the room at that large mirror. I wish I was brave enough to let you use my phone and take a dozen pics of me naked, then another dozen of you fucking me every way known to man or animal. I am so fucking horny, I could let you fuck my ass and my titties too.”

“Julia, get up and use that chair I was in, to stand on top your desk and let me walk around you, taking pics as you prance and pose like a naked call girl.”

“YES! FUCK YES! Take plenty of pics of me and you can send them to your phone. You’ll never betray me, I know that now. I would love to have at least one pic of your cock fucking my titties from bottom to top as I look down and try to suck your fat cockhead.”

“Where did you ever come up with all those raunchy, dirty ass ideas for pics anyway?”

“I read a story online and I still have it saved on my PC. It is the nastiest, dirtiest, ass fucking, titty fucking, motherfucking story I have ever read and I would love to be fucked just like that teacher was, by all her students, and her friends’ husbands ... even the fuckin decrepit old janitor fucked her.”

“Let me hold your hand as you step down. Now, stand facing your desk. I’m going to sit on your desk as you stand in front of me and fuck my cock up and down with your titties. You may have to spit on my cock to make it slick, unless you have some lotion to smear all over your titties. Damn, I love your titties and I hope you can slick them up enough to titty fuck my cock.”

“I have some Aloe Vera in my bottom drawer, but I want to spit on your cock first and watch as I titty-fuck you. Be sure to get lots of pics like this.”

“Julia, you’re getting really worked up about this, and we don’t need to slip up and get some pics of our faces or your office, that can be recognized, in any of these pics.”

“Hold still, Marty. I want to suck your cock and make you so slick I can fuck you with my titties - then, I want you to bend me over and fuck me as I lay across my desk... “OH MY GOD! Your cock is fuckin huge! I want you to fuck me from behind, then let me titty fuck you with our fuckin juices all over your cock and my titties!”

“Stop for a minute! Now, bend over your desk so I can get my cock inside your pussy one more time. I never did have all of me inside you and I’m going to be mining for the gold this time, Baby. You can just get your sexy ass ready, because you’re going to be fucked-up and knocked-up when I let you up this time.”

“YES! I love the way your cock feels going deeper and deeper inside my pussy.

“Have you ever thought about asking one of your teachers, or maybe another person in administration to join you in a fuck party like this?”

“I have thought of asking Christine, but she’s so damn straight-laced, she would probably report me and cause me to lose my job with the entire county. Besides, this is the first time I have ever been brave enough to ask anyone to join me as I act out my fantasies.”

“Don’t you have a secretary, or assistant like Christine?”

“I do, but she’s so shy and quiet, I’d hate to even approach her about the shit I think of doing. I made sure her office is across the hall from mine, so I can still watch my videos and work on the plans for the Broadcast Journalism Class I have designed.”

“Maybe I could meet her later and check her out for you.”

“Would you really? I would let you come in my pussy a hundred times, if you could persuade that young woman to take off her clothes and join us on this fuckin cherry wood desk, just one time while we fuck like wild dogs.”

“Julia, I thought I was cursed with a vivid imagination, but you’re even more fucked-up than I am.”

“Thank you for that compliment, Dear. I love you and I hope we can continue this sex party every day until you graduate.”

“We really do need to recruit more pussy. Some for you and some for me, don’t you agree?”

“I not only love your sexy ass, your huge cock and your wicked tongue in my pussy, I love your imagination and determination. Even though I love your idea, I can’t possibly risk my job by asking someone to come in here and fuck with us for hours.”

“What would you be willing to pay, if I can convince a few new recruits to come in here for two or three hours a day and get naked to fuck with us?”

“You’re serious about this shit, aren’t you?”

“Yes I am. I like you and I love the way you let me fuck you all over your office ... in any position, any way we can get my cock inside your pussy. I really believe I can get one or two girls to join us, and maybe one or two of the secretaries, if you’re willing to dish out a little dough.”

“Would you work for a thousand a week, as get all the pussy you can get your cock into?”

I could live on that. Now, how about three girls and that secretary I was talking about?”

“Five hundred a week for each of them? Is that enough?”

“Five hundred a week, and one hundred for each fuck-pic we take of them. Does that sound tempting?”

“If you can set that up - I’ll pay you double.”

You’re on - Lady Godiva. Now, I need your phone directory for the school secretaries and teachers aides. I have the phone numbers of a few senior girls and maybe a few juniors who may like to fuck, before the year is over.”

“Here, sit at my desk and use my phone while I titty fuck your cock with some of this Aloe Vera. You’ve made me even more proud of my titties - and you can damn well bet, I’ll never own another bra, or wrap these babies again. YES BABY, fuck your cock up and down between my titties. I wish you would come all over me like this.”

“Julia, you are truly a hidden treasure for a junior like me who loves pussy, titties, and titty-fucking.”

“Thank you Dear. I love you too. Now, you just get on with your phone calls and I’ll keep titty-fucking you.”


“Hello Kim. Marty McClain here. I hope I’m not interrupting you.”

’HI MARTY! I was just thinking about you. What are you up to’

“I was just thinking about you too, and I was doing some extra work for Ms. Julia McKenzie. I thought maybe you would like to be included. She wants to keep this under wraps until we’re ready, but she’s willing to pay all my helpers five hundred each week, for helping us complete this this project.”

’OH YEAH? I need the extra money and I would love to work with you, especially if it involves more of the same work we did last time’

“That’s exactly what she wants us to work on, and the best part is, she will be working with us.”

’NAKED’

“You guessed it. Still want in?”

’Put me down for as many sessions as you have booked. I hope you and I get to fuck every day’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.