I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

Karen, Jesse, and I followed Barbara home in Lynn’s car - and made sure she’s safely inside before we left. With Karen driving, we went back to where we last saw Mr. Pete. We were pretty sure he would be no where around - and we were almost to Ramona’s house before we spotted his vehicle.

His pickup is leaning off the side of the road with a tow truck backed up to it, and the rear of his pickup raised as if it’s ready to be towed. There’s a State Trooper’s car parked in front of him, with the blue lights on.

Karen drove on further, to circle two blocks and turn back. The Trooper’s car is gone and the tow truck is leaving with Mr. Pete’s pickup.

Back home, Jesse told us, “That’s all we can do, and unless the police contact Ramona, we’re done with this - never to be mentioned again.”

I told her, “We’re with you all the way, and we love the way you handled this and made it turn out for us ... I hope you’re serious about wanting to stay with us. We’ve had lots of fun and you should know by now, we love sex and we love your sexy ass.”

“He’s right, Jesse. You fit right in and we’re going to be lost if you don’t stay with us. Besides, we need you to help us with Barbara’s Social Club. I love the way that sounds and I’m sure it will be a fun, money-making way we can fill in the void in Marty’s Odd Job business.”

“Honestly, I never knew anything about her Social Club, but now that I do, I’m looking forward to getting involved in that too. After tonight, I love Barbara more than ever. I hope she does have Marty’s baby. She’s wanted a baby for years...

“Marty, if you and Karen ever take on an Odd Job and need some help, holler at me and I’ll be glad to help, no matter if we’re naked or actually doing a job for someone.”

“You’ll be the first one we’ll call for backup ... no matter what. If you ever run upon anyone who needs some assistance, just give us a call, if you think we can handle it...

“What time do you go on duty tomorrow?”

“9:00 am, and I go off at 5:00 tomorrow afternoon. If it’s alright with Cindy, I may get Dad to let me bring my patrol car home with me.”

“DO IT! We need that car parked here. I’ll talk to Mom and I’m sure she’ll agree...

“I hope you don’t mind that we have that meeting set up with Marilyn Morrison and her sister tomorrow night. You’ll be here by yourself, if you want to get Barbara to come over and keep you company.”

“Are you sure? I would hate to just move in and invite someone to stay with me.”

“Do it, and if she’s still here when we get back, we’ll tackle her sexy ass again, in Mom’s bed.”


The next morning, Gail sent me text early, telling me that her dad wasn’t going to work until later and Marsha is taking her to school, just to make everything look normal - to him.

My women were gathered at the door when I left for school. I kissed Mom, Karen, Ramona, Jesse, and Lynn - on my way out.

For the first time in a week, I drove straight to school. I was a little early and when I parked, I heard someone calling my name.

I looked all around and finally looked up at the second floor window directly over the main entrance.

I saw Christine McClendon waving out the window, and I waved back. Then, she made a waving motion - for me to come up there.

I’ve never been up the wide stairs to the administrator’s offices, but it sounds like I’m stomping on each step, with more than one echo following me.

I wasn’t sure which office she was in until I turned down the hallway. There she is and she’s with Superintendent McKenzie.

I’ve seen her, but I’ve never met her, since this is her first year at our school. I’ve heard she’s very attractive, but very aloof toward students.

Both of them are standing in the doorway to an office, looking at me as I walk toward them. At first, neither of them were smiling, then Christine smiled and I felt - kinda better.

“Marty, I want you to meet Ms. Julia McKenzie, our new Superintendent. Please come over and introduce yourself. I’ve told her a lot about you, and she told me that she’s heard your name many times, and everyone has so much praise for you, she wanted to meet you this morning.”

She’s every bit as tall as Christine and me. She smiling and her teeth are perfect and sparkling white. Her hair is cut short and straight, barely covering her ears and her collar in back. She’s wearing a woman’s business suit and from the looks of her blouse she’s virtually flat beneath her jacket. I would bet she has her titties wrapped in Ace Bandage, just like Edna Bonner.

“Ms. McKenzie, it’s my pleasure to meet you. I hope I haven’t been called up here for breaking the rules.”

She actually reached out to take my hand, and when I took her hand in mine, I held it - even though she almost pulled back. She’s smiling again, and I can tell she’s relaxed as she speaks for the first time...

“Marty, I told Ms. McClendon that I wanted to meet you and hopefully have a conversation with you first thing this morning. I hope you are agreeable and we can spend an hour or so in my office.”

“Yes Ma’am. As long as I’m excused in my other classes, I would love to meet with you.”

I wasn’t sure where this is going, but when Christine turned to leave, she winked at me, and I let out a deep breath - I wasn’t even aware I was holding.

When she curled her fingers to clasp my fingers tighter, I realized I was still holding her hand. She’s actually pulling me by my right arm as she turned to lead me into her office, then close and lock the door.

I noticed that she not only turned the lock in the doorknob, she turned the deadbolt.

I wasn’t afraid, but I wasn’t excited like I was when I met Christine and Kim.

“Marty, please have a seat here at the end of my desk so we can talk without talking back and forth across my desk. I love this cherry-wood desk, but it looks so masculine, I would rather talk to you closer, if you don’t mind.”

“No Ma’am. I don’t mind. I just hope I’m not here to be disciplined for something I wasn’t aware of.”

“No, No! Nothing of the kind. Actually, I wanted to meet you because of something much more pleasant, and personal too, if you’re willing to go there. Please just relax, and hear me out.” She smiled for the first time since she closed and locked the door.

I smiled too and let out another deep breath.

Her teeth are even more perfect than my first look. There is not one single blemish on her face. No makeup except her pale lipstick, and her eye makeup, which is perfectly matched for her face. Not dark and bold, but just right, as if she has a professional makeup person.

I wanted to tell her that I love tall women, but I’m sure she wouldn’t understand that I was paying her a compliment.

Then, she shocked the shit out of me...

“Christine told me you love tall women. Would you care to comment on that? I would love to get to know you better, but I can tell, you’re still hesitant to open up and talk to me as a friend.”

“I’m sorry. I suppose I was worried about why I’m here, while trying to think of something I could say that would prove to you I’m not a troublemaker.”

She laughed and reached out her right hand, though she’s sitting at least four feet from me.

I didn’t hesitate, I stood and stepped over to take her hand. As soon as I did, she curled her fingers around mine just as she did before. Then, she pulled my hand as she rolled her chair back away from her desk no more then two feet. She pulled my hand until I was in front of her, then she dropped her hand on her knee as she looked up at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.