I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

By the time I introduced Mom to Jesse, Mom had her arms around her. I was standing next to Karen as we watched Mom run her hands up and down, over Jesse’s naked back and buttocks.

“Cindy, the few hours I spent near you in the courtroom that time, made me wish I could be more like you. Please hold me - and let me hold you. Thanks to your son, in less than two hours, I’ve come to realize how much I need friends in my life.”

“You have friends now Jesse. Let Marty be a best friend and you’ll have even more friends.”

“I realize that now. Let me hug my one friend from high school. She’s smiling, and I’m about to cry, I’m so happy to be here with all of you.”

As soon as Mom turned her loose, Karen pulled Jesse around to wrap her arms around her waist and pull her close. With their cheeks pressed together, they held each other without talking.

Mom came to me, and with her arm around my waist, she told me, “Thank you for bringing her here. I have wished many times that I had taken time to be her friend. She seemed to be so reclusive, quiet and alone, until someone spoke to her. She is so damn sexy, and I love the way she keeps her hair brushed back on the side.”

“She doesn’t see herself as sexy. She has a complex about her huge titties and her sexy ass. She actually thinks men stare at her because she’s so big, instead of admiring her. I’m sure those men are like me, ogling her body - spellbound and amazed at her physical appearance.”

“You nailed your new friend with that one, Dear. She could be an artists model or even a famous porn star with that body. Karen and I will help her take a whole new outlook on life, and we’ll help her take pride in her sexy body instead of cringing when a man or woman looks at her...

“Where is she living now?”

“With her dad and his second wife. Her situation is sort of crazy really. His wife hardly ever wears clothes, according to Jesse - and Jesse never goes naked in her own room, except to bathe.”

“Do you think she would live with us? Would you be okay with it, if I ask her to live here? I could get addicted to her and Karen both, sleeping in our bed.”

“You ask her. She’ll think I’m still trying to make her change the way she sees herself.”

“Does she date? Is she seeing anyone?”

“She never dates and she’s still a virgin.”

“You would make a good doctor, or even a lawyer. You have a way of getting all the details and the truth out of anyone, in a matter of minutes.”

“I have learned from the best, too ... And thanks, Mom. Jesse needs us and we need her. I told her about Ramona and her ex, and she told me that she and her dad, took care of a situation, like that once.”

“Took care if it? That sounds like they may have taken matters into their own hands - without wearing their badges.”

“Exactly, and she’s willing to help us with Ramona, if necessary ... Actually, she told me, that beating some sick bastard’s ass like that, turns her on and makes her so horny, she has to hide and take care of her urges until she can get over it.”

“I would love to be there when she lets you, Karen, and me, take care of those urges for her.”

“I wasn’t sure if you would be agreeable for us to take care of Mr. Pete ourselves.”

“Is that his name, or a nickname?”

“Ramona told us his name is Paul, but those who know him, call him Pete - for Peterson. Karen came up with the name, Mr. Pete.”

“I’m not sure I could ever do any physical harm to another person. Even someone like him, who’s evil and hell bent on hurting Ramona - but I would love to be there, and maybe watch, while making sure no one would see us kicking his ass, and cracking his nuts.

“I have a feeling that he’s not going to wait much longer before he either tries to force her to come back - or try to make her suffer for leaving him. From the way she talks, he’s mean as hell when he loses his temper, and he’ll resort to anything when it happens. I’d love to take a swing at him with my aluminum Little League bat - at least once, as long as I have Karen and Jesse there for backup.”

“Marty?”

“Yes.”

I absolutely fuckin love the man my son has become.”

“I love the beautiful woman my Mom has become. I am so happy right now in my life, I feel like dancing naked in the street at times.”

“I know the feeling well. If you ever do feel like taking that feeling to the streets, be sure to let me know. I will dance naked with you until Jesse comes along and arrests us.”

“Wouldn’t it be something, if she does stay with us, and wants to dance naked in the street with us ... after she starts feeling as sexy as she looks?”

“I have confidence in my man. She will - and she will get there soon enough.”

Karen and Jesse parted, both of them smiling with tears in their eyes.

Karen turned to me. “Marty, Jesse told me I could help her take your cock inside her pussy, as many times as she can, before she gets enough of your ass.”

KAREN! That is not what I said! And you know it damn it!”

“Well, it was close and I like the way that sounds ... Besides, you told me you wanted to see Cindy and me tackle his cock first.”

“I know what you’re doing, and I have missed you so much ... When we were together back then, I used to love the way the boys and men, and even our teachers would look at us. Then we went different directions and there I was, alone with all those staring eyes looking at my titties and my ass, like I was some circus sideshow.”

Mom told her, “Jesse, you were the main attraction Dear, and you didn’t even realize it. Those men, and women too, were in awe of your beauty and your sexy body. You have it all, and you need to look at yourself in the mirror, and see yourself as a wet dream, instead of a freak.”

“Cindy, may I hug your neck again? Suddenly, I love being naked and I really really, really do love my new friends.”

“I would love to hug you, and kiss you too, if you dare let me.”

She was laughing when Mom opened her arms. They hugged until it looked like they were about to fuck each other - then they kissed.

Karen has her arm around my waist, then pulled herself around so we could kiss. I knew where this was leading, and we were headed there fast...

... Until my phone and Karen’s phone vibrated at the same time.

She grabbed her phone off the counter, then tossed my phone to me.

She looked at me, “We’ve got a fish on the line, and we need to get dressed and go there ASAP.”

I was pulling my jeans up and reaching for my shoes when my phone rang.

LYNN’S CALLING...

“Lynn? Are you okay?”

She’s whispering, ’We’re in the bathroom with the lights off. The cameras show him trying to get that back window open’

“We’re on our way. Stay where you are, with the bathroom door locked until one of us comes to tell you it’s okay.”

I turned to tell them, “He’s back, and he’s trying to break in.”

Mom and Karen were pulling their warmup suits on over their naked butts. Karen tossed a warmup suit to Jesse, and damn if she doesn’t look better than ever with that shiny silver material clinging to her body. I grabbed my aluminum bat, and Jesse pulled one from her tote bag.

We were out the door in minutes, and Mom tossed me her keys. “We’ll all go in my car together.”

Karen opened the door to her car, and grabbed her bat.

We were racing across town within minutes of getting the calls.

Jesse was sitting up front with Mom and me... “Don’t go to her driveway. Park down the street at least two houses away, with your lights off...

“Listen, all of you. You’ll have to help me find my way in the dark until we spot that bastard - then we’ll need to put his ass on the ground as soon as we can. DO NOT, let him run or we’ll never catch him in the dark...

“Do any of you have a flashlight?”

Mom told her, “Look in the glove compartment. There’s an ultra bright, mini light in there. If you put that one in his eyes, he’ll be blind for a minute at least.”

When I stopped the car, we were out and running toward Lynn’s house in seconds.

I was in front, and stopped as soon as I recognized the house next door to Lynn’s.

“The next house is Lynn’s. We’re coming to the back corner of her house where she said they saw him ... Let’s go, and when I see him, I’ll tackle him from behind and take him to the ground. Be sure you hit him with those bats - and not me!”

I didn’t wait for an answer. There was barely enough light from the streetlights back here, but I saw him as soon as I came around the corner of the house next door. With my bat in my right hand, I ran straight for him as he bent forward in front of the window.

When I hit him in his back with my shoulder, I knew he was down, the way his body slammed into the brick wall below the window.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.