I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

We finished bringing the boxes down and I left at 7:30.

“Thank you Marty, and thank your mom for me. Tell her I’ll call so she and I can talk ... Oh, and here’s a little note I wrote for her.”

I stopped by Sonic on my way home and got a large, hot fudge sundae.


“Mom, I’m going to take a shower. Here’s you a treat.”

“You know I love these - and hate them too. Hurry with your shower and come eat some of this, while you tell me all about your first odd job with Lynn Sparks.”

Mom’s sitting up in bed with her legs crossed, the sheet pulled up to her waist as she holds the sundae. Her sleep shirt is so thin I can see both her breasts as if she’s naked. That made me think of Ms. Sparks, and her small breasts.

“Sit here in front of me and I’ll feed you as you tell me about your new job... with your new best friend.”

“How did you know? She called you as soon as I left her house, didn’t she?”

“You are so perceptive. Nothing ever gets by you. Yes, she called and thanked me a dozen times for my note and for letting you come help her.”

“I really do like her, now that I’ve gotten to know her away from school.”

“She told me that she asked you to hug her. That makes me so proud that you can accept a woman teacher as your best friend, and make her feel good, knowing you’ll never betray that friendship.”

“You taught me that. You probably weren’t aware you were teaching me such things as that, while talking about your job as a legal secretary in Mr. Ragan’s law firm. I am so proud of you, and I feel like I never tell you how much I love you, just for being my mom and loving me - as you spoil the heck out of me.”

“You’re not spoiled. I’m the one in this house who is spoiled. If you were older, I would marry you.”

“If you were my age, I would ask you to be my steady girl.”

“If I knew I wouldn’t offend you, I would ask you to be my steady guy.”

“Ask me now and put that sundae down - that is if you’re brave enough.”

“Your new friend asked me if she could show her gratitude in more ways - than paying you.”

“I hope you gave her permission to show me. I’ve never done anything with a girl, and after seeing you almost naked before I left to go over there, it made me want to see more of you ... Did she tell you that she and I were so sweaty that our shirts were sticking to us?”

“Yes, and she told me she was so excited that you let her hug you. She also told me she needs to be held like that more often...

“Marty, have you actually, never done anything at all with a girl?”

“Not even a feel, a hug, or a kiss.”

“Would you let me be your first?”

“My first? You mean ... I mean...?”

“Yes, and I’ve wanted to ask you that for nearly two years, but I’ve always backed out. If you’d rather not, I won’t be offended. I just want you to have experience when you to get your first ... lover ... this weekend.”

“I’ve wanted you like that since my dick started getting hard, but I never knew you would want me like that.”

“I’ve seen your dick many times as you were growing up, and if you’re not aware of this, you have a really, really - really, big dick for a boy your age.”

“You have? I do? I mean - I know mine’s bigger than the pics I see online, but I’ve never seen another boy’s dick my age, so I just assumed I’m average.”

“You were far - far above average the last time I saw you. That’s been nearly two years and I’m sure you have matured even more by now ... Are you brave enough to let me see you naked here in my bed?”

“Are you brave enough to let me see you naked, since you’ve been spying on me?”

“Put this on the nightstand.”

She passed the empty sundae dish to me and when I turned back, she’s naked with the sheet pushed down to her feet.

“OH WOW MOM! You are even more beautiful without your clothes.”

“I’m sure you’ve seen pics of naked girls and women. I consider myself average, though I’m happy with my body and I’m proud of my small titties that are still perky and erect.”

“I’ll say they are! You look so sexy sitting there with your body as tan as if you live on the beach. Turn over and show me your butt again. I have always loved your butt, and seeing you like this, makes me want to use your tanning bed until I’m as dark as you.”

“My young lover is a butt man, I can see that already. Just so you’ll know, I love my butt too and I do lots of exercises to keep my butt from losing its shape.”

“May I touch your butt as you lie here next to me?”

“Touch me all over and I’ll touch you the same way.”

“Stay right where you are. I need to get the note Ms. Sparks sent you.”

When I came back, Mom is lying on her belly, her legs spread wide, her tan butt begging for my attention. I put the note on her pillow in front of her and she grabbed it as I moved down to kiss her butt.

Marty!”

“Please let me kiss your butt and feel your body. I want to kiss your back and your neck too. I read that in a story once and it made me want more than ever to have a lover who would let me love her, and kiss her all over her naked body like that.”

“No one has ever done that to me, but I do like the way you make me feel. Just go slow and let me get used to this. I don’t mean to drag up old garbage, but your dad was the first person to even see me naked, and he was the worst possible lover ever. I endured his vulgar mouth along with his rude and rough manner of mauling by body for three long years, then I couldn’t take any more...

“Already, I love the feel of your rough hands on my butt and my back. Just keep doing what you’re doing and you can have all of me as your first lover...

“You’re going to love this note Lynn sent me. Just reading this as you caress and kiss my naked body makes me want all of you.”

I was kissing her shoulders, then her neck as she pushed her butt back against my hard dick. I felt it slip between her legs and she pushed back even more.

“Look at this and tell me if you think you may have another lover soon.”

I raised my head and read the note as she spread it on her pillow.

Cindy, you have raised such a special young gentleman and I am so glad I was the one he asked to pin his odd job notice on the bulletin board in the teacher’s lounge. I’ve asked him to be my best friend, after telling him that you suggested it. In the time it took for us to hug the first time, I knew then I wanted more of him. I’m glad you and I were able to have those private chats in your office, and I want to be your friend more than you’ll ever know. Our marriages were so much alike, and now, I need you to help me heal. I need Marty too, if you’re sure he can help me and not let this older woman corrupt his youth.

“Wow, so you gave her permission to offer her body to me, even before I went to see her?”

“I knew she needed you, and your gentle touch. I hope you approve, now that she’s all but promised you some pussy, on Saturday.”

“I do approve, and I need to tell you, I have always wished you could be my first.”

“I need to tell you too, I decided years ago that I would be your first - if you wanted me.”

“You’ll have to help me.”

“You’re doing great just as you are. I feel your huge cock pressing against my pussy already and it makes me want you to take me like this. Just be careful and never put your cock in my butt. Someone tried that once and I told him if he ever did that again, I would kill him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.