I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“I’m sure you heard most of that.”

“I did, now what was the part about yes, yes - and hell yes?

“She asked if you look as good now as you did when she met you, and then she asked if you swim naked - and if you are an officer now. The Hell Yes, was about how good you look now.”

“If you’ll pick me up at the station, and take me to Dad’s, I’ll change clothes.”

“Bring a uniform for tomorrow.”

“Marty? Are you sure about this?”

“Mom will ask you to stay, as soon as you enter the house. Don’t be surprised if she’s in the kitchen naked when we get there.”

“Then call Karen and make sure she’s okay with your plans. I’m excited for the first damn time since I came back here, and I’m shaking like I’ve just been asked out on my first date.”

“Wear a t-shirt.”

“Marty? You’re pushing me now!”

“Do it, Jesse! You need let yourself go and have some fun for a change. You and I won’t do a damn thing you don’t want to do, I promise you. Mom and Karen will never force you to join them, even if they do get naked and tangle in the sheets.”

Tangle in the sheets? I’ve never heard that. Shit, I’ve never tangled with anyone - sheets or no sheets - girl or boy.”

“Just relax - let yourself go - have fun with some friends...

I turned real quick to look back at her and asked...”You are taking birth control, right?”

She looked at me with a scowl, then laughed aloud as she walked around to get into her patrol car.

At the police station, there were at least five or six policemen looking at my car when I stopped behind Jesse’s patrol car as she parked. I waited until she came back, then got out and opened my door. She never said a word as she slid under the wheel just far enough for me to get in.

“Marty, I have never in my life sat this close to a man. I can feel your sexy ass pressing against my fat ass and you make me nervous sitting this close to you.”

“You don’t have to worry about me. If we both live to be a hundred and remain friends, I’ll never force you to do anything you’re not sure about.

“I didn’t mean it to sound like I don’t enjoy the feel of your sexy butt pressing against my ass, what I was trying to say was, you make me feel things about you that I have never felt before in the company of a man, and I shiver knowing our butts are less than an inch apart.”

“Have you ever played naked water tag, with friends?”

“No, and though I never have, I can just imagine us playing water tag naked with your mom and Karen.”

“I can too, and I like what I see.”

“I like what I see too, and I’m not even shaking.”

“Good. We’ve just met and I am so glad you stopped me ... I may as well tell you too, I love the way your uniforms fit you.”

“I’m not embarrassed one bit to tell you, I fuckin love the way my uniforms fit me too.”

“Were you and Karen about the same size back then?”

She laughed again, and I love making her laugh.

“I know where this is going, and yes, we wore the same size bras. Does her big titties still stand so proud doesn’t need a bra?”

“You said it.”

“And you can vouch for it?”

“That’s kinda personal, but since she was your friend before she became my best friend - yes I can vouch for her titties.”

“I have known you less than an hour, and already, I want to be your best friend. Before you say anything, I have no one in my life I would call my best friend. I need a friend like you, Marty. You are so genuine and smart, and so damn word-perfect in your conversations with a girl who has never had a guy for a friend, much less a best friend.”

“I owe it all to my best friend ever.”

Cindy McClain! That was not a guess. I could tell by the way you talk about her, and the way you talked to her earlier. I envy you and I would love to be just like you. I feel like I’m still searching for where I want to be - and trying hard to be who I want to be. You, my dearest best friend in my whole fuckin life, have it all - and it just comes out so easy and so natural, like that’s the way it’s supposed to be - with everyone.”

“Thank you Jesse. As soon as I realized you weren’t going to give me a ticket or a warning, I wanted to know all about you, and most of all, if were you married or committed.”

“Turn right, up here and it’s the second house on the left. Dad’s not here, but I want to introduce you to him as soon as we can. He will go ape-shit-wild when you and he have a conversation.”

“What will he say if you don’t come home tonight?”

“I’m going to tell Barbara that I’m spending the night with a friend from high school.”

“You’ve done that before?”

“No, but Barbara is a lot younger than Dad, and she wants me to be friends with people her age and my age. Dad fusses at me all the time because I don’t have any friends, and never ever go out - even on weekends.”

“Karen and her sister Kasey want me to go to the country club with them sometime. Would you go with us, if I do?”

“Do you play golf?”

“No, do you?”

“Yes, and at one time I was above average, but I haven’t played in three years. If Karen still plays, I would love to help her teach you.”

“I would like that too, just to have the company of two of my best friends.”

“You’re going to keep on and make me want to kiss your cheek - at least.”

“When you come back, kiss my cheek. I think my new best friend is fuckin awesome.”

“That’s the first time you have cursed in front of me. I was trying my best to hold back and keep from embarrassing you with all my curse words.”

“Just wait. Karen and Mom will teach you some new curse words, even if you don’t curse around them.”

“I LOVE IT! You are so full of life and I’m so glad we met ... I’ll be right back. I would invite you in, but I know Barbara is naked.”

“I wouldn’t mind.”

“I wouldn’t either, and I know damn well she wouldn’t. She would probably want to go with us, once she sees you. I’ll introduce you to her one day when we have more time. Get ready, she tells me that she and Dad hardly ever have sex. Anyway he will be home soon and he gets pissed at her for not putting a shirt on at least.”

“Do you never go naked?”

“I hate to even answer that... Not even in my own damn bedroom!

“Why? You look so damn sexy in that gray uniform trimmed in navy blue.”

“I’ll be right back, and I’m trying to be brave enough to kiss my new best friend.”

She wasn’t in there five minutes before she leaped off the top step and ran to my side to get in. She’s carrying a tote bag, wearing gym shorts, and a sweat shirt with the sleeves cut off. When she stepped up to get in, I saw her titties wobble and I had to grin.

She looked at me when she tossed her bag in back and scooted closer until our butts touched.

“What?”

“I saw your titties wobbling underneath that sweat shirt and I was so damn proud of you, I had to smile.”

“Thanks for noticing, and too for telling me that my titties are still firm enough to wobble, while standing at attention long enough to get a man to look.”

We were crossing the intersection of Main Street when I told her. “I would love to see them. I can tell you have some of the best shaped titties ever, the way they poke out with that heavy sweatshirt on.”

You mean, NOW?”

“No one will recognize you, and they would love to tell a lie about me having a naked girl in my car.”

She yanked her shirt up over those huge, perfectly shaped, pale beauties - then jerked it right back down again.

Jesse! Dang it! I want to see those titties. Now show them to me like you’re proud of them.”

“I am proud of my titties - SEE?”

“WOW! OH HELL YEAH! I’m proud of your titties too. I hope we do play water tag tonight and you’re on the other team.”

“You make me feel so fuckin good about myself. Keep looking ahead, I’m going to kiss your cheek and rub my titties all over you. You better not wobble or weave, or I’ll pull you over and write you a ticket for being distracted while driving.”

“DAMN JESSE! You have a national treasure under that shirt. Hold the wheel and turn toward me a little more. I want to kiss a titty.”

I really didn’t think she would, but when I got her nipple between my lips, I sucked it until she screamed in my ear.

“MARTY! You fuckin made me come! I’ve never gotten a come in my whole life. I guess you know, we will have to try that again as soon as we can.”

“Any time. I love pleasing my best friends.”

“I’m so damn wet, I feel like I have pissed in my panties. Would you mind if I change before we get to your house?”

“Only if I get to stop and watch.”

“Would you really? Shit! You almost made me come again, asking me if you can watch me take my panties off!”

I stopped about three houses down from ours.

“This is way too public, but here goes.”

With her gym shorts in the floorboard, she pulled her panties off and draped them over my gearshift. I took them and put them in my pants pocket. She’s giggling like a girl as she tries to get her dry panties on while sitting. I was trying like hell to see her pussy, but all I saw was a thin strip of pubic hair, no longer than two inches above her pussy, maybe half an inch wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.