I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

She’s still smiling as I put my arms around her to pull her close until our lips meet again. If I could have gotten my cock inside her pussy right then, she would have been pregnant by the time we made it out to the creek. We didn’t stop with one kiss, we kissed until she leaned back to look at me.

“I almost kissed your lips the day we met. I wish I had now. You make me feel so alive - the way you look at me, hold me, and kiss me. I’ve played that meeting over and over in my mind and I still want more of you.”

“I remember you telling me to call you Carol, but I was so nervous on our way to meet you just now, Karen had to calm me down. She told me to just relax and let you love me.”

“Would you believe, she told me the exact same thing, before she left to pick you up you at school? She also told me to get ready, because a new man is about to enter my life and make me feel loved again...

...”She also told me that you know two really good friends of mine.”

“OH REALLY? I’ve met lots of people lately and some I’ve been lucky enough to become friends with. Please tell me who, so I can tell them I know you.”

“From what Karen told me, you have yet to meet Marilyn Massey and her sister, Madison White. You’re going to love those two and if you’ll let them, they are going to try their best to spoil you.”

“You are best friends with them? Uh, I would love for you and me to become best friends too ... As for spoiling me - without a doubt, Mom dotes on me, but I’ve never thought of it as spoiling me, though she has let me spend a lot of money on my Hot Rod. But she told me before I started on it, she would buy me a new car, if I’d rather have one.”

“I met to your mom a few years ago, but I haven’t seen her since. Would you mind if I give her a call, and ask her to renew our acquaintance?”

“I wish you would. I love my mom more than I can possibly tell you - or her. She’s my best friend and I know she would be one of your best friends too, if you’ll let her.”

“What would she say, if she knew we were together right now, on our way out to the country to strip naked and fuck until we’re too tired to keep going?”

“She would tell me to take plenty of pics, and for me to bring you home with me so she could meet you.”

“Would you? I would love to meet her - and maybe even worm my way in front of my two friends, that we were talking about.”

“Would that meeting be in fun, or revenge?”

“Fun - I would never consider using revenge on any of my friends, no matter who or for whatever reason. Marilyn and I have always been best friends, though we have always been very competitive at the same time. She loves to ’one up’ me whenever she can. I’ve always let her, but I would love to tell her that you and I fucked naked out in the country and I’m pretty sure we made me pregnant.”

“Would there not be any hard feelings?”

Never! She and I love each other. If I thought for one second she would be offended by you and me fucking before she has a chance to fuck you, I would tell Karen to turn around now and take us back.”

“Then please don’t tell her to turn around.”

Before she could stop me, I pulled her loose blouse over her head. She’s laughing as I lean down to suck her titties.

“How much further to this hidden creek? I need you now, Marty.”

“Maybe ten minutes, but if you’ll lift your sexy butt, I would love to raise your skirt and put my cock inside your pussy.”

With her hands on the windshield, she pulled herself up so I could loosen her skirt. While holding onto the top of the windshield with one hand, she turned to sit on my legs facing me.

“I’ve always wanted to fuck in a vehicle, on a back road. Hurry and put your cock inside my pussy. I need you Marty.”

“We’re going to put my cock inside your pussy, but we’re going to take our time, so we don’t hurt you ... Raise your sexy ass and let me rest my cock against your pussy. Lower your body slowly as you kiss me. As soon as we have my cock started inside your pussy, I’m going to suck those really sensitive titties of yours and make them mine forever.”

“I feel your cock slipping into my pussy and it’s driving me crazy, wanting more of you already.”

“Lean back and look at my cock as it slips into your pussy. When you have all of me, you can kiss me, then let me own your beautiful titties.”

“You’ve already made me come, and now I feel like I’m about to get another one before we even get your cock all the way inside me...

“OH MARTY! OMIGOD! WHAT A FUCKIN COCK! Please let me fuck you now. I love you and I love your cock.”

“Let me suck your titties as you fuck me. You have a really hot pussy and I love the way your pussy grips my cock ... FUCK ME CAROL. YOUR SEXY ASS BELONGS TO ME NOW!”

“YES! My ass, my pussy, my titties, and the rest of my body - belongs to you now. Love me - then love our babies when they’re born - and I’ll be yours forever.”

At the creek, Karen spread my mechanic’s blanket on the ground, then stripped her clothes off.

“Mom, let’s go skinny dipping. We may never get this chance again, and besides, you need to let Marty fuck you in this cold water before we head back to town.”

“Marty, is this where you fucked both my daughters, and Lisa last Sunday?”

“Yes and though the water is cold, we had a great time together.”

“I’ve got to try this, though I know I’m going to freeze my ass off.”

“Pick her up and let me get your cock in her pussy so you can walk out and fuck her in the water. That, will cool my Mom’s sexy ass off, for one day anyway.”

I was knee deep, and the water is even cooler than when Ramona and I first fucked out here. I knew Carol was going to scream when the water comes over her sexy ass and her pussy. I took two more fast steps out and squatted until the water came up over her titties.

“MARTY! FUCK MAN! This water is freezing my ass and my titties off. Get me out of here.”

“Kiss me again, and tell me you still love me. You are so fucking sexy and I love the way you take care of your body. Kiss me, Carol and tell me you love me.”

“I love you, Marty. There is no way on this earth for me to tell you how much I love you. Even at this very minute with my titties about to freeze, I love you more than words can define ... There is only one way I can show you how much I love you and appreciate you for what you have done for my girls and me, even if I knew you wouldn’t let it spoil you and change who you are.”

I started toward the creek bank and told her, “I think I know where you’re going with this. First of all, I don’t want you to think you owe me anything. I love both your daughters as my friends, and I hope the three of us can remain friends forever. I love you the same way, and I would love all three of you just as much, if you didn’t have a dime in the bank.”

“I wasn’t talking about paying you back for loving us. I was about to tell you that I would love to help you be able to have a good life, be able to help your friends in need, and help those who cannot help themselves...

“You have such a kind heart and you recognize your friends troubles and problems even before they do. We need more young people in this world just like you...

“Marty, are you about to get another come inside my pussy? You have already fill my uterus with enough sperm to impregnate the county ... OH FUCK YES! Fuck me and fill my pussy again. Here I come again and this one is about to make my belly cramp, it is so fucking wild and wicked...

“Kiss me, Marty. I’m going to call your mom and tell her how much I love her son.”

“Mom will love you for that. She would be a really good friend, for a lonely pregnant woman like you.”

“Thank you again, Marty. This won’t be the last time we fuck, but I hope we can fuck in the shower next time. My nipples may never be pointy again, the way they were crinkled up after nearly freezing off.”


“Marty, I’m going home with Mom. I’ll come to your house later.”

“I can come get you, if you want me to.”

“No, I need to bring my car over so I’ll have a vehicle and not have to make you keep walking.”

“I never knew you owned a car.”

“I’ll let you drive it sometime. You may want to trade.”

Yeah Right. I love you, Karen. Thanks for today and please tell your mom not to spoil me.”

“I love you too, Marty, and I’ll tell her for you ... It won’t do any good - but I’ll tell her ... Kiss me, Baby. I’ll see you in a couple of hours. We may need to check on Mr. Pete later...”

I was cruising through downtown on my way home when I saw blue lights flashing in my mirror. I pulled over to the curb thinking they were going to pass.

They didn’t. They pulled up behind me.

I knew I wasn’t speeding. Maybe someone has complained about my loud pipes...

I was just about to throw my leg over the door when the female cop walked up beside my car, and told me...

“Relax, Marty. You weren’t breaking the law. I just wanted to stop you and check your Hot Rod out ... I’m Jesse Hooker, and Chief James Hooker is my dad ... If you would, please drive up to the city park entrance and pull into one of the parking spaces.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.