I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

It was almost 10:00 by the time Karen and I walked into Mom’s bedroom to see her reading.

“You two smell like pussy.

“Come give me a hug, Karen. Then take our lover to the shower and clean the pussy smell off him. I want you to sleep between Marty and me ... From now on - if you will.”


We were up early the next morning. I wanted to have plenty of time with Marsha Busby, and I want Karen with me today.

She’s wearing some of mom’s white bikini panties and one of Mom’s red miniskirts. Mom pulled one of her white, see-through blouses out of her closet and told her to wear it ... without a bra.

Then told her, “No matter what you wear, no matter what color - you look like a million dollars and you make my clothes look like they came from a designer wardrobe.”

I sent Gail a text to make sure her dad is gone.

’He’s gone and Mom’s ready for you’

‘I have a friend with me who wants to join us - it’s Kasey’s sister - she will love you and your mom, if you’ll let her’

... Gail opened the door before I could ring the doorbell. She’s wearing a white shorty robe, and both ends of the long sash are hanging loose. Her little robe is open ... all the way to the bottom.

She opened her arms and when I hugged her, I made sure her robe came up in back. “Gail, do you know Karen Edwards? Kasey’s sister.”

“Karen, I’ve seen you many times but we’ve never met. I’m so glad you came with Marty this morning. I hope you don’t mind that I’m half naked when we meet.”

“I’ve seen you many times on the football field, and girl I love your big titties. Just seeing them naked, makes me want to be naked with you. Hug me and let me get my hands on you.”

“I can tell, you’re not wearing a bra. Mom’s waiting for us back in her bedroom and she’s naked too. She’s going to love your big titties and just wait until you see her titties.”

“Are you sure she doesn’t mind that I - sort of invited myself over with Marty?”

“Mom loves Marty, and when I told her you were coming with him, she told me that you better be willing to get naked with us because she’s seen you more than once, and she wants some of your sexy ass.”

“Did she really?”

“Take your cloths off now, Karen. I would love to walk into Marsha’s bedroom naked with you and Gail naked beside me. Just wait until you see Marsha naked. She’s tall like you and her titties are just as big and proud as yours.”

Karen asked, “Gail, are we fucking your mom to make her pregnant?”

“Yes and I love the way you put that. I was with Marty and Mom yesterday when we fucked her the first time. He and I haven’t fucked yet, but we’re going to this morning.”

“Before we go in there ... Does your mom like girls too?”

“She loves pussy and so do I. Please tell me that you love pussy. Already, I want to kiss you all over, and suck your titties. I’ll even suck your pussy if you’ll let me.”

“You and I are going to be best friends. Let’s go fuck your mom with Marty’s cock.”

“When I told Mom that Marty was bringing you over, she told me she knows you when she sees you, but she’s never met you. She laughed and asked me if I thought you may like pussy...


“Mom, this is Karen Edwards, and as you can tell, she’s here to join us this morning.

“Karen, meet my Mom, Marsha Busby.”

“Marsha, you look my age, instead of a mom with an eighteen year old daughter.”

“Thank you, Karen. I hope you like sex as much as Marty, Gail and I do. You are so beautiful.

“Thank you. Marty was my first - and only male lover, and if our future holds out the way we have it planned, he will be my only male lover - ever...

“Would you let me hug you naked? I’m so excited to be here, I would love to love you and Gail too, as Marty fucks all three of us.”

“Come get me, Karen. I do love Marty’s cock - and I have always loved my youngest sister’s pussy. If you’ll let me, I’ll show you how much I love her pussy.”

“I love my younger sister’s pussy also, and maybe we can get them together soon ... Since we’re here to help Marty make you pregnant, why don’t we let him start with you, while Gail and I get to know each other?”

Gail has a better idea, and I love the way she describes it.

“Since we only have a little over an hour, why don’t you let Mom eat your pussy as I help Marty get his cock inside her pussy?

“Mom, get on your knees so he can fuck you from behind while you eat Karen’s pussy.”

I was behind Marsha as she moved over between Karen’s legs. Karen reached up to pull her closer as they kissed.

“Please, let me kiss your titties too. You are a natural beauty and you have an amazing body, to be the mother of a senior in high school.”

Marsha is still on her knees as she lowers her body to kiss Karen. Her sexy ass is way too tempting for me to pass up a chance to slip my cock inside her pussy this way. She’s already wet and my cockhead popped inside her as she shoved her body back, to let me force my cock all the way inside her.

They kissed, then moved closer as they kissed again and again until Marsha was fucking her ass back against me, taking all of my cock, time and time again. I wanted it to last longer, but I knew I’ll be back again - and we’ll fuck my way next time.

Just before my cock swelled to spew my cum inside her, she raised her body to kneel in front of me and with her ass pressing back against me, I reached around to cup both hands over her huge titties. She screamed - and I was grunting like an animal as I forced my cock as deep as I could, time and time again, until I had drained what I thought would surely be the last of me this morning.

Karen and Gail have other thoughts. Karen pulled me over when I fell on my back across the bed.

“We’re going to fuck Gail now, then we’ll get you and her to school on time. Come on Baby. Momma needs you too.”

“I need Momma too, now come sit on my face as Gail fucks me.”

“MARTY! Are you sure? My pussy is wet and messy where Gail and I have been eating each other.”

“Sit on my face backwards and feed me your pussy as Marsha helps Gail get my cock inside her pussy. I want you and Gail to be close friends and kiss each other as you fuck my face and she fucks my cock.”

I glanced over at the clock and we only have forty-five minutes before the first bell rings.

“Come on Ladies. Fuck me so we can shower and get to school.”

We were getting close to the end, and I felt like I may have learned how to own Karen’s sexy ass, even though she can kick my ass in Martial Arts. With both hands on her titties and my tongue inside her pussy as deep as it will go, she must have gotten at least a half dozen of the most powerful comes I’ve ever been involved in with any of the women in my life.

Even she told me so...

“MARTY! GOOD GOD MAN! You have to stop. You’re about to fuckin kill me, you’re making me come so many times!”

As soon as she rolled off me, she turned and pressed her lips against mine, with both our faces covered in cum.

“You’ll have to help me up. I’m too fuckin weak to get in the shower.”

“Come on - Gail and I will hold you up as we wash you.”


... We said our goodbyes to Marsha, and walked out the door with only fifteen minutes before first bell.

Kasey and Lisa were standing on the curb waiting for us when we roared to a stop.

I stopped in the No Parking Zone in front of the main entrance and grabbed Karen to kiss her. Gail kissed her the same way just before she threw her leg over the door to stand beside me.

Kasey and Lisa are both kissing Karen like lovers, as she pretends to push them away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.