I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“You tanned again tonight.”

“Yes, as soon as our guests left I took a shower and tanned for thirty minutes. I love being dark tan and I want you to take time and tan more too. You are such a big, handsome, sexy young man, and everyone loves you.”

“Thanks. Tell me who loves me now, and I’ll tell you about my two new friends, and the wild time we had tonight.”

“Marilyn Massey called for you tonight. She and I talked for over an hour, and you need to call her back.”

“WOW! Do you know her from somewhere else? Or did she just call to talk?”

“She went through a divorce last summer, and I want you to know, that tall, sexy woman walked away with a fortune.”

“I saw her today as I was leaving school. Her daughter Shauna and Shauna’s friend, Sandra White gave me their Mom’s cell numbers and told me to call them. I noticed the cell numbers were in sequence and wondered if they are sisters or best friends.”

“Sisters - and nothing gets by you. You should seriously consider becoming a detective for Richard Ragan and Associates when you graduate. Lynn even mentioned that to me, just to see what I thought of the idea,”

“That sounds like fun ... Now, tell me about the sisters and about your phone call with - Miss Tall, Sexy, and Rich - Marilyn Massey.”

“You nailed her alright. She’s at least an inch taller than you and that woman is stacked like you would not believe.”

“Has my mom seen her naked stack?”

“Yes I have, and we rekindled that fire on the phone tonight. We will see her Thursday night so do not plan anything.”

“Sounds more and more interesting. I hope I get to see her naked. She’s as tan as you - from what I could see, anyway.”

“Look at this and tell me how tan she is.”

“OH WOW. HECK YES! Tell me, did you swap pics with her? I know you’re just as tan and stacked as tightly as any woman.”

“Thank you. Though I love my little titties, I would kill to have titties like Marilyn’s.”

“Did she buy them, or grow them herself?”

“She did buy them and I swear, you cannot tell them from real, home grown breasts”

“You should get the name of her doctor and get you a pair. You look like a million dollars now, but you would look like ten million if you had titties as big as hers.”

“You like big titties that much, do you?”

“I love all titties, but yes, on Ms. Massey her huge titties are like a flashing neon sign saying - untouchable - no matter who the fuck you are.”

Tell her that Thursday night - and I agree with you a hundred percent...

...”Marty, tell me the truth, would you love me even more if I have titties identical to Marilyn’s?

“I’m not so sure I could ever love you any more than I do now, but I will tell you this, I would love to see you sitting on my belly with my cock inside you up to your bellybutton and your huge titties swaying back and forth over me.”

“You always come up with the perfect answer.”

You want them too, don’t you? Tell me the truth. You know I’ll love you no matter what you answer.”

YES! I want my titties to look identical to Marilyn’s and I would love to have you in bed between Marilyn and me with our naked titties all over you.”

“DO IT MOM! Where do we have to go, and how long does it take? How long before you heal? How long before you feel and look natural again?”

“It’s only a day trip, but they prefer I stay overnight, then I can come home and go back once a week week for a month, just to make sure I’m healing properly ... Marilyn told me she would be with you and me through the whole thing.”

“I’m excited about meeting Marilyn Massey more than ever now.”

“She’s excited about meeting you too. She even asked me if the rumors about your cock are true?”

She actually asked you that?

“Not in those words, but she did ask if it’s true that you’re hung like a horse.”

“And your answer was?”

“You are better than any horse I’ve ever ridden and I can never get enough of riding you bareback...

“She wants you, Marty. Not only for herself, but for her daughter and her niece. She wants to be with them, at the same time you’re naked with them...”

“And? I sense there is more.”

She wants me there too.”

“Let’s do it, Mom! I can tell you want this, and you know I would love to fuck her. Just wait until you meet Shauna and her cousin Sandra. You’ll want some of those hotties too, and more than one helping.”

“She’s two years younger than me, and she wants your baby. If you’ll fuck her and give her a baby - boy or girl - she will pay you a million dollars, and even pay for my reconstructive surgery.”

“HOLY COW! A MILLION? I MEAN WOW MOM!”

“The reward jumps to two million, if you happen to give her a baby boy first.”

“Mom, doesn’t that make me a gigolo?”

“No, it makes you a rich young man who happens to love beautiful women who want him to wear that pussy out, and you deserve the best, plus you know a good deal when you see it, without my opinion.”

“Text her and tell her she has a deal.”

“You text her. I gave her your number and told her you would contact her either tonight or tomorrow morning.”

“You knew I would say yes, didn’t you?”

“Yes, and I’m so proud that you’re my son, and you’re so smart. Pull me over on top of you and let me put your cock in my pussy before you call. I made her jealous when I told her I would have your cock all the way inside my pussy when you call tonight...

“Oh, ask her for a few pics, too. I told her we have some of you.”

“Before I make this call, I want you to be thinking about letting Karen Edwards live with us. She wants to be my secretary/manager and she is one of the hottest young women I’ve ever come across. She knows martial arts and she would give Marilyn a run for the money in a most sexy contest. Her titties are home grown and those babies are the real deal too.”

“I trust your judgment, and you’ve picked nothing but winners so far. Tell me, do you think she will like me or tolerate me?

“You’re going to love her, Mom ... and I know for a fact, she will love you.”

“I like the way you put that. You have a knack for explaining yourself without getting into all the personal details of a woman’s feelings...

“Hold still, your cock has swelled even more and I know my pussy will be going into shock when we get you inside me this time ... Damn Marty, my baby boy is still be growing.”

“You excite me more than ever when you sit on top of me and take your time getting my cock inside your pussy. Karen has a hard time with it too, but I’m sure each of you will be willing to help the other, when we’re in bed together.”

“Make your call.”

“Are you sure she will be up this late?”

“Call her and you’ll see.”

...”Hello Miss Marilyn. I hope I’m not calling too late.”

Marty, I’ve been waiting for your call. Did your mom tell you what I offered?

“Yes and I’m calling to tell you - Lady, I am your man!”

Thank you, Marty. I can hardly wait to thank you more properly ... Tell me, is Cindy there with you?”

“Yes she is, would you like to speak to her?”

Put your phone on speaker, so we can talk freely.”

“Marilyn, I’m here and I’m happy to tell you, Marty and I are anxious about meeting with you Thursday evening. He and I both love the idea of my bust being the same size as yours.”

Cindy, please tell me that you’re sitting on Marty’s cock and you have him all the way inside your pussy.”

“YES! And until you experience his cock inside your pussy, you have never experienced sex, with a real man.”

Marty?”

“Yes.”

Shauna’s in bed beside me and we’re both naked. She wants to tell you something.”

“Hey Shauna. I didn’t know you were there when we were talking so nasty with your mom.”

Hey Marty. If you call that talking nasty, you need to come spend a night or two with Mom and me. We love talking nasty and she was really talking nasty about you when I showed her those pics of you. I just wish I had some of your naked pics to show her.”

“Mom and I were wishing we had some naked pics of you and your mom.”

Marty, Marilyn here. If I put Shauna’s phone on video, will you put Cindy’s phone on video so we can see her sitting on your cock? I’m about to go crazy, just trying to imagine her sitting on top of you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.