I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“FUCK MY TITTIES MARTY ... Would you let me take a pic of this? I promise I won’t get your face or mine in the pic, but I would love to have one with your big cock sliding in and out - between my titties.”

“To send to your friend?”

“Would you let me? I would love to show her just how big your cock is, as it lies slick and wet between my titties.”

“Let me slide up with my knees beside your belly. You can take pics of my cock then. Be sure to send them to my phone too. I may want to share them with a friend.”

“Woman friend?”

“Yes. A special friend, who I love dearly.”

“Tell me the truth, do you live with her? Before you answer, I have met your mom and she is absolutely beautiful. If I’m wrong, don’t tell me.”

“You guessed right. If you like, I can take you over to our house and you can sleep with Mom and me.”

“If I show you a pic of Billie Devine naked, will you take her over to your house with us?”

“Is she your teacher friend we were talking about?”

“Yes, and look at this pic. She’s tall, she has big titties too, and she is so damn sexy, I can’t keep my hands off her?”

“WHOA! OH HELL YEAH! Send that pic to my phone and you can send her one of mine, where I’m naked.”

“I sent her two of you, with your cock between my titties. She must be asleep or taking a bath. She’ll send me a text soon, either way - and ask me if you’re still here when she sees the time on them.”

“Let me have your phone and spread your legs wide. I’m going to take two of my cock next to your pussy. I hope Billie likes these pics enough to call me about an Odd Job.”

“Hurry Marty. I need your cock inside my pussy, and I want a pic of your cock barely touching my pussy, and one with your cock all the way inside my pussy.”

“We need to be careful, since you told me you have never had sex before.”

“We will get your cock inside my pussy. I am so fucking excited right now, I could fuck you all night.”

“That must be your friend calling.”

“It is. I’m going to put it on speaker, and if she asks about you, you can talk too...

“Hello Billie. You must have been asleep.”

No, I was soaking in a tub of hot water, wishing I was as lucky as my friend who has a giant in bed with her.”

“He’s not a giant but he definitely has a giant cock.”

That pic of him fucking your titties made me wish I were with you. I have never seen anything like that and I’m still having visions of your big titties with that huge cock between them.”

“My friend is listening to us, if you’d like to say hi.”

OH NO! I wish I had known, I wouldn’t have talked so nasty...

Hello - Edna’s lover. I love the pics she sent me of you. Wish I could see more.”

“Hello to you, Billie. I’ve heard some really nice things about you since I’ve been here. I’ve seen a few pics of you too, and like you, I wish I could see more.”

Since you know my name, may I have your name. I do love your voice and I really do love those pics.”

“Marty here - I’ve started an Odd Job business and Edna told me you may need me to do some Odd Jobs for you one afternoon.”

Edna told her, “You should slip your robe on and come over here to meet him. If you don’t, you’re going to hate yourself when I show you his pics tomorrow.”

Are you and Marty still naked?”

“Yes we are, and you need to get your naked ass over here. It’s only two doors down. You’ve done this before with only your t-shirt and panties.”

Marty?”

“Come see me, Billie. I’ve seen your pics and I would love to meet you.”

Open the door for me, I’m on my way.”

“Open the door and hug her as soon as she comes inside. If she’s wearing a robe, that will be all. If she’s wearing a t-shirt, she will have panties on.”

“I’d hate to scare her.”

She’s coming here to get fucked, Marty! Grab her and make her glad she came to meet you. She needs a young friend like you, as much as I do.”

As soon as she tapped on the door, I swung it wide and pulled her inside. She’s laughing as she tried to keep her robe from flying open. I can see her tan titties and her tan belly as I reached for her with both hands inside her robe and pulled her close.

“Hug me Billie. I am so glad you came over to meet me. As soon as I saw your pics, I told Edna I wanted to meet you. Put your arms around my neck and stop trying to cover your naked titties. I love them and I hope you and I can be friends too.”

“Marty, I have never in my life, seen a naked man other than my husband. I have never let another man see me naked either. After seeing those pics of you, and the ones where you were fucking Edna’s titties, it was like I had lost control of myself.

“I had just gotten out of the tub and was lying across my bed naked when I noticed I had a call from Edna ... Hold me close again. When you pressed your dick between my legs just then, I could have gotten a come, if you’d held me another second or two.”

“Do you always come that easy?”

“The only way I can get a come is use my fingers. As soon as Tom puts his dick in my pussy, he comes and rolls over to watch TV, or he goes to sleep.”

“How long have you been married?”

“Five years. We got married as soon as we graduated from college, and I started teaching. He wanted to be in state government and I told him I wanted to teach here, where I went to school ... How old are you Marty?”

“Seventeen. Will my age cause you to turn around and run back to your apartment?”

“No way in hell will I run from you. Have you and Edna fucked already, or were you just getting ready to fuck when you were fucking her titties?”

“We were just getting warmed up when she asked me to fuck her titties. I’ve only done that with one other woman and never with a woman who has titties like Edna.”

“I can’t even get Tom to kiss my titties. He just wants to put it in, come, and roll over to watch his reality TV shows.”

“Was he your first lover?”

“Yes, if you can actually classify him as a lover.

“Would you let me be your lover? I love women and I love sex. I’ve been told that I’m good at it and I would love to fuck you and Edna at the same time, in her bed.”

“Edna?” She looked at Edna, as if asking permission.

“Will you let me love you too, if we fuck Marty together?”

“Will you let me love you too? I never have, but I made up my mind last night that I want to make some changes in my life, and the first one will be, find a lover, until I can decide which way to go with my life...

“Marty if you will be Edna’s lover and my lover too, I’ll love her and I want you to teach me all you know about sex and making a woman feel like a woman who is wanted and appreciated.”

“Are you on birth control?”

“No, and after seeing your huge dick, I’m glad I’m not.”

“When Edna and I were naked together just now, she told me she likes to get nasty...

“Has anyone ever kissed your pussy?”

“Edna and I shaved our pussies last week and Tom didn’t even notice. If that answers your question ... Do you kiss pussies?”

“I love pussy and I would love to eat your pussy as Edna sits on my cock and fucks me.”

“Please tell me I can sit on your cock too, and fuck you until you make me stop. I need you Marty. I have needed you since I attended high school here. Please, don’t just fuck me over. Make me feel loved as long as we’re together like this and I’ll fuck you anywhere, anytime, as long as we don’t make the papers or the TV news.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.