I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

Lynn is the only one with her shirt on, and before I knew what she’s doing, she’s gone.

The door flew open and Paula and I were still sitting here with my cock buried balls deep inside her pussy - when Lynn came in, with Pam behind her.

“Paula! You really fucked him, didn’t you? OH WOW! You still have his cock inside your pussy!”

“Take your jersey off, Pam. You need to take a ride on Marty’s cock too. This has been the most amazing experience I’ve ever had in my life, and honestly, I feel like I’m living in a whole new world, since I’ve had his cock inside my pussy all the way up to my ribs.”

Pam smiled at me, then with both hands at the bottom her jersey, she pulled it up over her titties, and her head.

She has a right to smile. Her titties aren’t quite as large as Paula’s, or Ramona’s, but those big brown titties are as nearly perfect as any I have seen this size, in my limited exposure.

Her pussy is as small as Mom’s and just as slick and smooth. Makes me wish I had experience in Electrolysis.

“Marty, Lynn told me to hurry in here, that you were waiting to fuck me ... Please fuck me. I need you just like Paula needs you, and I see that smile on her face that can only mean one thing. She’s just been fucked for the first time.”

As I sat on the toilet and held my hands out to her, Pam is a little more anxious than Paula was. She came at me smiling with her tan titties bobbing and weaving.

Paula told her, “I want to hold Marty’s cock and put it in your pussy for you. Lynn held his cock and helped me get it started inside my pussy...

“Lynn, I could kiss you and hug your neck for telling Pam and me about your friend Marty.”

Lynn told her, “Kiss me, and hug my naked body from top to bottom against your naked body. I would love to be best friends with you and Pam, now that we’ve learned we love sex and aren’t afraid to share our feelings.”

Paula kissed my cock, then licked the head of my cock all over before she held it up for Pam to sit ... taking almost half of me before she stopped. “Do I have it all? I want to feel Marty’s cock all the way inside me.”

“You have about half of him now. Fuck your ass back and forth the way Paula did when she finally took all of him the first time.”

“Kiss me Pam. Kiss me and pretend we’re lovers. Kiss me and fuck your ass back and forth on my cock at the same time.”

“I’ve never kissed a man - or a boy.”

“Then kiss me like I’m Paula and we’re about to suck each others pussies.”

“Hold my titties. I love my titties and I’m about to get my orgasm with my titties rubbing against your chest. OH MY LORD! You sucked my titty and I got that big-bad - fuckin monster orgasm I’ve been hoping for all my fuckin life.”

Paula told her, “Fuck him faster Pam. You know you love Marty’s cock and you told me you wished we could fuck him every day of the week. Ride his cock and let that big bad boy go deeper inside your pussy.”

“Paula, you’re about to make me get my come again. Talk to me and tell me how much I lack having all of his cock inside my pussy.”

“You still only have half of him. Rise up, then fuck your way back down on his cock. He’s about to let you have his cum, and as big as his cock is, you may even be pregnant when he fills your pussy with his cum.”

“YES OH FUCK YES! I have all of your cock, Marty. Help me fuck you, I want the biggest fuckin come ever, now that I have all of you.”

I didn’t know Gail was in the bathroom with us until I saw her kiss Pam, then suck her titties.

With Pam’s pussy against my groin, I pushed her back so I could get my mouth on her titties again. I knew Mom gets her come more than once when I suck her titties. Pam Tankersly can too, and when her pussy gripped my cock, I gave her all I had built up.

As she stood over me with her dripping pussy only inches from my slick, cum covered cock, Gail took a pic of my cock ... then she pointed to her phone and leaned over to kiss me.


Mom, Lynn and I didn’t get to fuck before our friends left. I took Lisa and Kasey home with Gail in the car with me. After she and I both hugged and kissed our friends, I took her home.

“Marty, if I knew Mom was home alone, I would love for you to come in and meet her. But I know Dad’s home by now. Will you helps us find a place we can strip and fuck?”

“Gail, are you sure about this? You and I just met today and already I want to be naked with you. I’ve never met your mom and I’d be afraid she wouldn’t like me, if we meet out in the country late one evening, or even after dark.”

“I’ve already called her and even sent her your pics and told her all about you. Mom told me that she wants to be with you and me, when I told her I want to fuck you.”

“You told her that, and she still wants to be with us?”

“You like that idea, don’t you?”

“If you and your mom are sure about this, I know the perfect place.”

“And you’ll let me help you fuck mom too?”

“If she tells me herself, that she wants to strip naked and fuck me, I will. But you’ll have to be naked with us.”

“She’s not on the pill, but she wants your naked cock anyway.”

You sent that pic of my cock to her, didn’t you?”

“I was trying to describe your cock and she told me she wants to see a pic.”

“That’s when you took a pic of my cock as soon as Pam stood up and let it slip out of her pussy, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, and I love that pic too. I’m so ready to fuck you and help Mom fuck you too. I want your cock standing tall, slick, and wet with my pussy cum - when we put it in Mom’s pussy and fuck her.”

“I’ll come earlier tomorrow and pick you up so we can stop by and get Shauna and Sandra too.”

“I hope Dad’s gone to work, so you can meet Mom.”


On my way home, I called Edna Bonner. She answered on the first ring.

MARTY! I’ve been expecting your call.”

“We had company earlier and I didn’t get a chance to call until now ... I hope you’re still smiling and not mad at me for telling you that you need to smile more often.”

If you were here right this moment, I would hug your neck. No one has ever made me feel so good about myself as when you told me that ... I’ve been smiling all evening, even when I stepped out of my shower, I looked in the mirror and laughed aloud. I was still smiling and I felt so good about myself. I thought of this handsome student of mine who thinks I look so different and totally relaxed when I smile.”

“I have to tell you, I almost deleted that part of my text. I read it three times before I decided to send it. Then, I sent it before I could delete it.”

I am so glad you decided to send that text just as it is. Please, tell me why you think I look so relaxed as I smiled at you.”

“Miss Bonner, I have always thought of you as one of the best teachers I’ve ever had. You always make learning interesting and fun for me. I won’t get personal with you, other than to say, I love those long dresses you wear each day that button all the way up to your neck. They make you look so business like, and in control of your class. Yet, I have to confess, those long dresses give off a look of mystery about you ... that I could never be brave enough to explain without offending or embarrassing you.”

Marty, there’s no way I’ll let you stop there. Please tell me about that look of mystery my dresses give off, and how it affects you...

I have been so moved by your text, that I still get a jittery feeling when I open my phone and read that again. I’ve saved it so it will never be deleted or erased. Before I did, I enlarged it to full screen and took a pic with my digital camera so I can have it enlarged, printed, and framed...

I need to know more about how you see me in my long plain dresses. I wish now, that it wasn’t so late. I would ask you to come over so we could talk face to face. I’m sure you’re getting ready for bed and I’m already dressed for bed.”

“Actually I had to run an errand, and I’m coming back through town on my way home. You make me wish too, it wasn’t so late, after telling me that. I just looked at the time on my phone, and it’s only ten after nine.”

Do you know where I live?”

“Yes and I know your apartment number. I saw that on a letter on your desk today.”

Are you sure you want to meet me like this?”

“Are you sure? I’d hate for your reputation to be compromised if someone were to see my car parked close to your apartment.”

Would you park on the other side of the complex and walk around here? I really do need to see you and explain some things about this Odd Job you’re going to help me with.”

“I’m one block away. I’ll be at your apartment door in five minutes. Have your door unlocked so I don’t have to stand outside and risk being seen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.