I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

“WOW! I wasn’t expecting that! You should realize, I’m not made of stone and I may want more than you’re offering, if all you want to do is ride naked.”

Both of us want you, Marty ... all of you,” Sandra told me.

“Please tell us we can have you,” Shauna said.

“I’ll send you a text before tomorrow night with a time and date. One night this week - will that be okay?”

“YES!”

Sandra told her, “Shauna, I see your mom waving for us.”

Both of them kissed my cheeks, as they mashed their titties against my ribs, then ran off toward a woman who is waving for them as she stands beside a white Cadillac SUV. I stretched up as tall as I could, and waved overhead at her, and damn if she didn’t stand on her toes and wave back.

Now that - Mister McClain - is a tall sexy, very gifted MILF ... if I’ve ever seen one.

I pulled the two notes out and looked at each of them. Marilyn Massey, is her name. That woman’s as tall as me and if she looks as good closeup and she does across the schoolyard, she and I could be friends, if her Odd Job turns out to be a fun one - like Lynn’s.

I looked at Sandra’s note and saw her mom’s name, Madison White. There was something about her phone number ... I looked at Marilyn Massey’s number, and they have consecutive numbers. Best friends maybe ... or better yet, sisters?

Before I got to my car, I saw Gail, Lisa and Kasey standing beside it, waving.

They were all trying to talk at once. The three of them couldn’t sit up front because of my cut-out front bench seat, so they sat in back and leaned forward to talk.

Gail told me, “Marty, Coach Randle stopped me before I left and asked me to tell you that she - and her friend PT - will meet you at your house.”

“Thanks, I’m looking forward to meeting yours and Coach Randle’s friends, away from school.

I drove up the alley behind our house and stopped at our back gate. I had to get out to open the heavy wooden gate and when I did, my three friends hopped out over the side of the car and ran to help me.

“Marty, we can close and latch the gate behind you,” Gail told me.

“Okay, be sure to throw that safety bar over, so the gate can’t be opened from the outside without a key.”

Mom and Lynn met us at the sliding glass door as we walked around the edge of the pool.

Lynn is wearing one of my t-shirts and I can tell - that’s all. Mom is wearing one of her loose pullover cover-ups she wears at the pool and there’s no doubt, Mom’s naked underneath.

While Lynn hugs each of my friends, I introduced them to Mom. “Mom, I want you to meet Gail Busby, her dad and his brother own the Hot Rod Shop downtown.

Before I finished, Gail and Mom were wrapped up together. Lisa and Kasey were standing next to Lynn with their arms around her waist.

I held my hands out for them and they actually ran to me.

“Mom, this is Kasey Edwards, and over here is Lisa Davis.

“They wanted to meet my mom and I want you to meet them - and more of our friends who should be here soon.”

Lynn told me, “Ramona is bringing two of her close friends, Paula and Pam ... I doubt last names are needed, don’t all of you agree?”

“I agree with you, Lynn. We need to protect our friends and ourselves, until we know who we can trust, and maybe find a more secure place to meet.

“You girls come with me. If you’re serious about being with us as close friends of Marty’s, you need to have something more comfortable to wear. We have more friends on the way, and though we never mention our friend’s full name, all three of you will know those who’ll join us shortly.”

Gail told her, “Miss Cindy, I hope you’ll let each of us be your friend too, since Marty has become our best friend ever. You are just like he described you, and we want to love you, and all of Marty’s friends if you’ll let us.”

“Hug me again, all of you. As long as you listen to Marty and keep our friendship a secret, we’ll all be best friends. Marty told me your dad and uncle are the ones who sold us the V-8 engine for his 1939 Ford Coupe. I’ve never met them, but I’d like to one day.”

“OH YES! And Mom wants to meet you, and Marty too.”

“Is your mom the one who keeps books for them at the shop? I may have seen her when I dropped off the check that day,”

“Yes Ma’am. Did you get to meet her?”

“Well, we didn’t get to introduce ours selves, but I did see a very attractive, tall slender woman there, dressed casually in tight jeans and a pullover shirt with Hot Rod Shop printed on it, front and back. Oh, and she wears her long hair in a ponytail...

“I was just in and out that day, and she was on the phone when I gave her the check with a copy the invoice, for Marty’s new engine. Would that be her?”

“I’m sure it was. She’s the only female who works there, and that’s all Mom ever wears to work, though Dad always fusses at her for not wearing a bra when she comes to the office. She has small titties, but I think she’s very sexy, even when she’s naked. We were in the bathroom together once and she told me the hospital must have swapped her baby for me, because no one in our family has ever had titties as large as mine.”

“I have six of Marty’s Extra Large t-shirts over here. One for each of you to change into. Why don’t you, Lisa and Kasey strip and put one on. Lynn and I are anxious to see each of you naked and though she and I love our little titties, we love hugging our naked titties against Marty’s friends’ titties.”

Our front doorbell rang and I looked around to see Mom hugging titties with my friends.

“Lynn, tell Mom I’ll let them in. I’m sure that’s Ramona and her friend.”

“Ramona told me to tell you - hug Pam like she’s your only lover. She needs a man to show her how much fun life can be among true friends.”

“I will, but I’ll want to know the story behind that remark.”

“I’m sure Pam will tell you her story, when she’s comfortable being around you. You bring out the best in all your women friends, especially when you put your best effort inside our pussy - a foot deep.”

I was still laughing when I looked through the peephole to see Ramona and two younger women. I like what I can see of both, yet I’m sure I’ve never met them.

“Coach Peterson, come in and introduce your friends to all of us.”

As soon as the door closed, Ramona had her arms around me. I knew those huge titties were running loose and playing games with each other, under that basketball jersey she’s wearing. I was tempted to raise the tail of that long jersey to see if her bare legs go all the way up to her naked pussy.

“Marty, I brought two of my best friends to meet you, Cindy and the rest of our friends. I’ve told both of them all about you and your mom, and though they were hesitant about coming to your house, they are here simply because I told them - you’re the best friend I have ever had.

“This is Paula Robbins and she’s the senior high cheerleader coach and you can see by that smile, she’s anxious to meet you.

“Paula, all you have to do is reach out to Marty and he’ll do the rest...

“Marty, please make my friend Paula feel welcome. Then I want you to meet my other best friend.”

I didn’t wait for Paula to reach for me, I reached for her and before I could step closer, she took two steps and pressed her titties against my chest. I know naked titties, and Paula Robbins has some really nice ones roaming around wild and free under her long tail, cheerleader jersey.

As she snuggled closer, she pressed her face against my neck and whispered... ’Marty, I’ve seen you many times on campus, and I’ve even asked who you were. I thought you were a substitute teacher when I first saw you ... Please let ... I mean ... I need ... Ramona told me you would be the best male friend Pam and I both could ever have. I need a friend like you, and I need what you gave Ramona to change her life in such a short time. May I call you later - PLEASE?”

I turned my head and whispered. ’There’s no way you can need me any more - than I want you right this minute. I’ve been waiting for the day I’d get to meet you and be your friend. Let me greet Pam and ask her to be my friend too. I’ll make sure you have my phone numbers, and before you leave - we will have talked in private. I’m looking forward to being your friend. Welcome to our home. Mom will love you just as much as I love you already - Oh, we have one of your cheerleaders here with us, and she’s going to love you too, more than ever’

I dropped my arms and she did too, just as she kissed my cheek. She’s smiling as she grabbed my hand and pulled me around until I was facing Pam Tankersly.

“Pam, may I hug my new friend? We have one of your biggest fans in the next room, waiting to hug you - away from school. Give me a hug and we’ll go meet her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.