I Do Odd Jobs - Cover

I Do Odd Jobs

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Marty McClain has never been popular in school, but when he builds his own Hot Rod from the ground up, he becomes really popular with the girls. He starts his own Odd Job business and becomes even more popular with the female teachers. Through his Odd Job Business, he meets people he would have never met otherwise. Eventually his Odd Job business takes on Undercover cases, and he spends much of his time Under Cover.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

I DO ODD JOBS:

AFTER SCHOOL

AND WEEKENDS

Call Marty @ 799 - 8191

I put one of my notices up on the school’s community board and asked Ms. Sparks if she would put one up on the teachers bulletin board for me.

She looked at my Odd Jobs notice, with the perforated pull-tabs, and my name and phone number on them, then smiled as she looked at me.

“Are you booked today and tomorrow after school, and Saturday morning too?”

“No Ma’am.”

“Do you know where I live?”

“Yes Ma’am. Uh, that was my old car that broke down in front of your house.”

“1939 Ford Convertible Coupe - painted with gray primer - bumper to bumper - right?”

“Yes Ma’am. My Aunt gave it to me. I pulled the old flat-head six cylinder engine out and replaced it with a rebuilt, souped-up, V-8 Chevy engine, and I’ve converted everything from 6 volt to 12 volt. The fuel pump conked out coming down your street, and I had to leave it a day and a half, but now I have an electric fuel pump ... Sorry about going on and on, about my old car like that, but I love that old car, I’m sure you can tell.”

“My dad had a 1940 Ford 2-Door Coupe. He restored it original, and he was so proud of that old car. I helped him put new rubber mats and new seat covers in it. I loved crawling underneath it with him to help change the oil, and grease it.”

Did you really? I’ve never known a girl that works on cars ... I almost told you I’d give you a ride in my Hot Rod Ford when I get finished with it. Then I realized that will never happen. You’re married and I’m still a junior in high school.”

“Marty, you’re the first person I’ve told about this - but I’m proud to say - as of yesterday I am no longer married. If you will, please keep that between you and me...

“About your odd jobs, I hope you can come over as soon as school’s out this afternoon and help me get rid of a former... occupant’s clothes, and other leftover odds and ends. Oh, there’s a really big tool chest full of mechanics hand tools, and pneumatic power tools in the garage that you can have, if you can find a way to load it. The cabinet is very heavy, and I can’t even move it, though it has large casters.”

“OH WOW! Heck yeah I’ll take it. I have my car running now and I’ll load it in the trunk, some way or another, even if I have to empty the tools out to load it. I’ll be there as soon as I run home and change clothes. Oh, and don’t worry about me talking - about that other stuff. I’ll never tell that I’ve been to your house. Mom taught me to mind my own business and keep my nose out of other folk’s business.”

“Does your Hot Rod have a trailer hitch?”

“Yes Ma’am, I put one on it myself. Do you need something hauled off? I can borrow a trailer from a friend if you do.”

“I have a trailer - and if you’ll help me haul a few loads to the county dump, I’ll even sign the the title of that trailer over to you. I’ll have no further use of it.”

“Sure, we can do that too ... If you’re sure about the trailer, I’ll be glad to take it with me.”

“I need to post this notice for you in the teachers lounge, and you need to get to your next class. I’m glad I get to be your first customer, and I’ll see you later.”

Boy, talk about luck! Already, I have my first odd job lined up ... Wow, I can’t believe Ms. Sparks is now divorced. She is smokin hot, and I’m sure she’ll be getting calls from all the single guys her age, and those older farts too - just like Mom


“Mom, I’m home.”

“I’m in my bedroom. You can come in if you like.”

She has her back to me as she tugs my boxers up over her hips. I got a good look at her dark tan butt ... just before she covered it. I’m sure she’d be embarrassed if she knew I saw her pussy in that mirror she’s facing. Dang, my Mom is dark all over. I never knew she shaves her pussy! WOW, my mom is HOTTER THAN HELL!

“OH WOW! I love the way my t-shirt and boxers fit you.”

“Thanks, I love wearing them too ... I didn’t know you’d be home so early.”

I have my first odd job, starting this afternoon, and it’s with Miss Sparks.”

“Oh really? Don’t tell her I told you this, but she’s now divorced.”

“I suppose she used Mr. Ragan?”

“Yes, and she and I have had some really long, really personal conversations over the past few months. To be honest, I don’t think she knows to this date, that I’m your mom.”

“Uh ... she told me she’s divorced as of yesterday, but not to tell anyone. I told her I would never tell, that you taught me better.”

“If I write her a short note, will you give it to her for me? I’ve come so close, more than once, to sharing my cell number with her, but I never did.”

“If you will, put your note in one of those little envelopes of yours, and she’ll know I didn’t read it.”

“I’m going to ask her if she’ll be my friend, now that she’s officially divorced. Are you okay with that?”

“Heck Yeah. She’s a smokin hot knockout, and besides you need a close friend to hang out with, so you’ll stop hovering over me.”

“Silly, I don’t hover over you. I love you and I want to make sure you’re happy.”

“I was just teasing ... This is the first time I’ve been inside your bedroom in nearly a year. I love it in all white.”

“From now on, my door will never be closed unless you have company.”

“Are you sure? I wasn’t complaining. I know you need your privacy and you don’t need me walking in to see you half naked - like I did a minute ago.”

“I knew you could see my butt. I wanted you to see me so you’ll think about tanning also. You’re becoming such a tall, handsome young man and you need to wear shorts more often to show off your muscular legs since you’ve been running and riding your bike more. You really do need to be tan all over before summer.”

“You wouldn’t mind if I come in here to tan? I have thought about it, but never bothered to ask.”

“Like I said, my door will be open for you.”

Mom, you were facing that mirror, when I saw you just now.”

“I know ... I was looking at you - as you looked at my ... at me”

“You look good - and I love the way you groom your... self.”

“Thanks. I saw that in some of your magazines and I wanted to try it, after my tan was dark enough ... all over...

I wanted you to see me, Marty.”

“Mom?”

“Will you come tell me about your odd job with Lynn, when you get back?”

Lynn? Is that her first name? I never knew. Oh, I’m going to help her tomorrow after school and Saturday too. She’s giving me a complete mechanics tool set in a tool chest on wheels, that belonged to her, former occupant, and she told me she has a two-wheel trailer she wants me to have, after we haul off some junk with it...

“I need to get some old jeans on and change shoes. See you later.”

“No matter how late you are, come see me and tell me all about your time with her. I really would love having her as a friend.”

“I will ... I love you, Mom.”

“I love you, Marty. Here’s the note for Lynn.”


“Ms. Sparks, Mom wanted me to give you this note. She told me she knows you.”

Your mom knows me?”

She read the note and laughed. Wow ... Her face looks totally different when she’s laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.