Bailee's Prom Date - Cover

Bailee's Prom Date

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Fiction Sex Story: My sister was made up for the hottest date her boyfriend would ever have but he disappointed her after the Prom.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

“Hey,” she stood before me holding her smartphone, “Take my picture.” I looked up at my sister, she was ready for the school dance, cleaned up, made up, and dressed up for her date to the last big Prom of the year. I never saw my sister as anything but my sister, you know, part of the environment, never noticed or appreciated, but the young woman standing in front of me with the phone in her outstretched hand caught my attention. I checked her from hair to heels then back to her face, I was impressed. I never looked at Bailee as a real female before, but the alluring 17-year-old creature standing in front of me piqued my interest on several levels, some of which were below the baseline for decent.

Her short cut honey-colored hair was done up as a loose updo held in place by a rhinestone comb at the back of her head. The carefully done style looked as if she had just stepped in from a wind and had nonchalantly corralled her hair with her fingers. She had tints of color on the ends of her hair. She was made up with light blue eyeliner that contrasted with deeper blue eyes and naturally long curled lashes, nothing fake there. Bailee’s face was made up with blushes and creams that enhanced the high cheekbones, straight, slightly flared nose, and full-bodied Brandy Wine glossed lips. She was stunning. And that was just her face.

The semi-formal chintz dress hugged her like a dark red skin from shoulders to below her knees, the skirt, which molded tightly around her ass and thighs, was split on the right side not only to give her freedom to walk, but show off half her thigh. The neckline plunged from her shoulders revealing a deep chasm of cleavage. A large golden arrowhead hung from a chain around her neck, the tip of it needlessly directing my eyes to the view of her abundant breasts. Spiked heels formed her calves and made her much taller than her normal 5’8”, two narrow straps wrapped in figure eights around each ankle kept the red heels in place. Jeez, my sister had a lot of very shapely legs. A quick vision of where those legs ended at the top of her thighs teased my mind’s eye. I was thinking that her boyfriend Heath was going to have a very enjoyable evening. I managed to tear my eyes off her long enough to take the camera and stand, but I had to say, “Christ Bailee, does dad know about that dress? He’s letting you wear it?”

She smiled at me, “He’s seen it on the rack, but not on me yet.”

“Yeah, well, when he sees your rack, he’s gonna flip out, you’re showing a lot of skin, across your bust and up your legs.”

Bailee stepped around to get a background of a large potted plant and began to pose, “I didn’t dress for dad, Heath is my date tonight.”

“And he’s not going to have too much material to get around to grab you in a few strategic places.”

As she stretched her right leg forward giving the lens a good view of the lace garter holding a stocking high on her thigh, she murmured, “I hope not.”

I shot three different angles of her posed, bared leg then stepped in closer to get a few of her cleavage. She didn’t protest when I concentrated on just tit shots, the camera just inches from her. I was going to get closeups of what she was showing then back off and get a few full-length, proper pictures she could post on social media without drawing criticism from uptight friends. I moved behind her then dropped to my knees so her butt was directly in my face and clicked off more shots, I made sure the picture properly conveyed the curves of her narrow waist and very shapely ass under the tight red dress; as I clicked off shots, I was reminded of a blonde Jessica Rabbit. Once I was done taking a dozen or so closeups of her body I moved to involve her face. Bailee smiled, flirted, and pouted for the camera from several angles and poses while I filled the phone memory with digital images. The final pictures I took were full head and body from a proper distance away while she stood beside the plant. The only conversation we had for the few minutes was me directing her how to move, stand, or show more skin.

Once I was done Bailee stepped to my side to watch as I clicked through the gallery. She was close enough I could feel her body heat and smell the light perfume she wore, again, my thoughts were not as a brother for a sister. We managed to view maybe six or seven pics before Heath showed up at the front door ready to escort her to the dance. Our father, who hadn’t seen Bailee made up yet, came into the room to announce her boyfriend’s presence but stopped as if he had run into a glass door. He rebounded from the sight of his daughter but it was too late to object, he stood staring at her for a few seconds the cautioned her, “Bailee, you better be damn careful how you sit or move in that dress.” Just then mom came in, “Oh Bailee, you look sensational!”

‘Sensational’ is a mother’s word, as a 21-year-old male with a nut load of testosterone I would use the phrase ‘fucking thermal’. Bailee went to meet her date forgetting I still held her phone. I hustled to my laptop, hooked up the USB cable then quickly downloaded the folder with the pictures I had just taken. When done I returned the phone to my sister who was just headed out the door, “OH, thanks, I almost forgot.” After she left, I returned to my computer to finish reviewing the pictures.

I had taken 18 pictures of my sister, most of them tight close-ups of some part of her body. When I opened the folder with the downloads, I saw that there were a lot more than 18. The count at the bottom of my screen announced 39 objects. I had inadvertently downloaded 21 extra images. Curious, I opened my picture viewer and started at the first. It was a shot of the red dress hanging on the back of her closet door. After that, she moved it to the bed, spread it out, and took two more. The next few pictures included the rest of her clothing for the night, starting with the shoes then she placed her lingerie on the bed, stockings, and jewelry last. The final shot in that series of ten, was a picture of everything she had on before she left. I enlarged the picture that had her underwear laid over the dress just where they would be when she had them on. The brief panties couldn’t quite qualify as a thong, there was too much material in the back. The small satin garment was the same deep red as the dress. There was no bra in any picture.

Following that first set of images were selfies that my sister took as she got ready for her date. I had to stop, enlarge, and thoroughly investigate the first. Bailee, standing in front of a full-length mirror, face made up, hair done, but with no clothes on. She was holding the camera to get a full-frontal nude shot of herself. Her firm-standing breasts were larger than a handful, the nipples were perfectly centered in slightly puckered areolas the color of milk chocolate. Her body was smooth and flat from her tits down to the broad expanse of her lower stomach which narrowed to the mons pubis at the junction of her thighs. She had trimmed her dark pubic hair so it looked no more than a shadow. I fixated on the top of her legs but her thighs were too close together to give me a good pussy shot. My sister had a birthmark on her thigh, just on the inside of her leg, about two inches below the crack of her pussy; I’d never seen the large blemish before. The next picture was taken over her shoulder to show off her firm round ass and hourglass waist, she had dimples at the top of her cheeks just where her back became butt. I judged those cheeks to be about hand-sized, my hand-sized. After the nude shots, she took a selfie after putting on each article of clothing until she was dressed. At the end of those bedroom selfies were the pictures I took started. By the time I was done looking at all the pictures I had half a hard-on and my thoughts were that she was entirely too hot for a date with a seventeen-year-old kid. At the level of sophistication and dazzle she was displaying she could have hung on the arm of someone much older and not looked out of place or illegal. Again, the words ‘fucking thermal’ came into my head; she was, with or without the clothing.

My head was full of Bailee, I had never seen her made up that way before and I kept thinking about how her transformation from girl to woman had escaped me until that night. I never paid much attention until she handed me her camera. Well, she had certainly gotten my attention then. I thought about her boyfriend who was also a high school junior. I wondered if he were man enough to handle my sister, or if she even wanted to be manhandled by him. I imagined that he standing with her, dancing with her, would look like a fawning servant tending to a royal.

Later that night as I was resting between my girlfriend’s thighs an image of my sister lying on her back with Heath between her legs crept into my mind. I wondered if he were up to the task of satisfying the hot young girl. I didn’t even consider she could still be a virgin; she didn’t radiate purity or chastity in any of the pictures. She didn’t hesitate with timidity when I was taking closeups of her tits, ass, and legs. The girl was fuckable for sure. Thinking about Bailee getting laid had a direct effect on my cock which solidified again, to the great delight of the college co-ed I was naked with just then.

I got back to the house about 12:30, my parents were cozy in their bedroom, dad snoring, mom with plugs in her ears. I couldn’t resist the urge to peek into my sister’s room, I wanted to check her out again, to see if she looked as good asleep as she did earlier. I eased open her door and saw an empty bed, an empty room, Bailee wasn’t home from the Prom yet. Again, it flashed into my mind that she was getting screwed, probably in the back seat of Heath’s small Toyota. I went to the kitchen for a beer then settled down on the sofa to relax before going to bed.

I had half a beer in my hand when headlight beams swept across the darkened room as Heath’s car pulled into the driveway. I got up and went to the window to look, there were no lights on so Bailee and Heath wouldn’t see me watching them. The security light beside the house illuminated the interior of the car enough I could see what they were doing. Heath grabbed my sister and pulled her in for a kiss but Bailee put her hands on his chest and pushed him away, it looked like she was pissed about something. She slammed open her door, scrambled out then banged the door closed with enough force I could hear it. I got to tell you, even from where I stood, I could tell she was angry. She stood in the drive glaring at the car until Heath pulled out and drove away. I stepped back from the window and waited for my sister to come into the house, she was a lot quieter with the front door than she was with the car door. When she came in, I was standing in the arch to the kitchen with the light on so she wouldn’t be startled by meeting me in the dark. She looked up, “Oh, hi, I didn’t think anybody would be still up.”

“Mom and dad are dead to the world, it’s just me.”

Bailee checked the clock on the wall, her voice betrayed her irritation, “I didn’t think I would be home this early.” As she was talking, she stepped close, took the beer from my hand, and in three swallows emptied the can. Apparently, my sister wasn’t a stranger to beer. She held the can up, tipped it over to let the last drop dribble to the floor then asked, “Is there any more?” I pulled two more out of the fridge, handed one to Bailee then went to sit on the sofa, she followed me.

I was sitting on one end of the sofa when Bailee unstrapped and pulled off her heels then sat at the other, she rested back on the arm with her long legs curled under her butt. The split skirt rode up high on her leg almost to her hip, the garter at the top of her stocking was a nice accessory to the view, she was showing a lot of thigh and I wasn’t averting my eyes. She popped the tab on the can and took a sip of beer, sighed, then rested her head on the back of the couch which caused her neck to stretch and her tits to stand out further. Man, my sister was sexy! “I watched you come in, you looked like you were fighting with Heath, what happened?”

She raised her head, studied me as if judging my need to know then said, “He let me down.”

“Uh, how?”

She hesitated, she was deciding if she should tell me or not; she made up her mind, “After the dance, we went to dinner then he drove out to Loon Lake where we could be alone. All night we’d been making out, playing around, teasing and I was getting turned on like never before.” She took another pull of beer, “When we parked, we started necking like crazy, his hands were all over me, I didn’t think I could get hotter but I was cooking from the inside out. I opened his pants and grabbed his boner and he lost it. He fucking shot his wad all over my hand and his pants!” In those last two sentences, her voice rose a few decibels. She quieted, looked over her shoulder to make sure our parents weren’t standing near, the can went to her lips for another drink. “I got kind of frustrated and he was embarrassed as hell but we kept kissing and stuff until he got another hard-on. We got into the back seat and he laid over me with his cock rubbing on my panties. Would you believe it, he did it again! Almost as soon as the end of his useless dick touched me, he came. He came all over my panties, between my legs, and the dress!” Bailee lifted her ass off the couch then pulled her skirt up to her waist, “Look at the goddamn mess he made!” I was looking at her crotch covered by the dark red material which was splotched with big spots of cum. Bailee muttered in frustration, “Goddamn him, I wanted to fuck all night but he couldn’t control his balls.” As I was getting turned on by my sister’s display, she tipped the can and finished it; she waved the empty at me, “Can I have another?”

I handed her mine, “Well at least you won’t get knocked up, that was safe sex.”

“I’m not in the mood for safe sex, I’m in the mood for a lot of sex,” she grumbled.

“Didn’t you ever do it before; I mean you could have overloaded him with his first time combined with how hot you look.”

“We did it before,” she groused as she pulled her skirt back to a more modest location. My cock was reacting to my sister as she vented about her useless date. I’d screwed my girlfriend twice but my body was quickly getting ready for another encounter. I was about ready to call Jenny and tell her I was on my way back to her dorm, when Bailee got off the far end of the sofa and stood in front of me. She bent over giving me a magnificent view of her tits while her hands went to my belt. In moments my sister opened the belt, the waist button, then unzipped me. My cock lurched into open space where she gripped it strongly. She looked into my eyes, “Lean back.” When I did, she lifted her dress to her waist, put her knees on either side of my hips, pulled her panties to one side with two fingers then jostled around until the head of my erection was nestled in the opening of her body. Bailee moved her hand then lowered herself on me. She put her hands on my arms, rested her head on my shoulder then started rolling her hips. She was taking from me what her boyfriend couldn’t give her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.