Futa Doctor's Hot Wish - Cover

Futa Doctor's Hot Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Dr. Rita's Futa Desire

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Dr. Rita's Futa Desire - A doctor makes a wish, and the futa-fairy answers to give her magical cum that can cure all her sexy patients!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex  

It had been a month since that fateful morning when I learned something impossible. Something amazing. Something that had my pussy wet almost every morning when I sank in to sleep through the day. Yes, the day. I worked the night shift St. Claire’s Hospital.

A month ago, I had been pulled over by the futa-cop, Officer Cindy.

Just thinking of that domineering futa made my pussy so wet. I shuddered in my scrubs, my doctor’s coat swirling about my legs as I shivered. I could still remember so clearly that moment of realization that she had a girl-dick. That her clit had transformed into a fully functional cock.

A cock that had squirted pearly cum all over my ebony face.

I was driving home after dropping off my daughter, Pattie, at Washington High. She had missed the bus because she overslept, so I had to drive her to classes after my long shift at the hospital. I was tired. I just wanted to get home. I didn’t realize I was speeding down Ainsworth.

And then Officer Cindy pulled me over.

She was a tall, dominating White woman wearing the State Trooper’s sky-blue uniform, a huge cock thrusting out of her slacks. She had hauled me out of the car by my own short afro, bent me over the hood, and spanked my ass so hard.

Then she had fucked my cunt. She had churned my pussy to a froth. It was a huge cock. Bigger than any dick I had ever had, including Pattie’s father. He was an asshole, but he was hung. That Black man had a dick.

But this White girl’s futa-dick dwarfed even Stefan’s.

I came so hard on her dick. I howled out for all the world to hear, writhing for them all to see. Students from my daughter’s school had jogged by without saying a word. Traffic passed without rubbernecking. Clearly, there was magic at play. This futa-cop claimed she made a wish to a futa-fairy to get her dick.

Lucky.

I wanted one.

My own big, throbbing, ebony shaft.

I trembled, standing over my sleeping beauty, staring down at Carly Wright. I held her chart in my hands. I was supposed to be doing my checks on her vitals, but I couldn’t help but stare at the gorgeous creature trapped in a coma before me.

Ever since Officer Cindy fucked me, I had been drooling over Carly Wright. It was like being fucked by a futa had flipped a switch in me. I was now looking at other women, even my daughter Pattie, with interest, lusting after their feminine forms.

Especially my sleeping beauty.

The machines beeped around me. She looked so placid. She could breathe on her own, her face still with sleep, her blonde hair spread across her pillow. She was twenty-three-years old and had been in a car accident. The back of her head was cracked open, inflicting massive trauma to the cerebral cortex. But her brain stem remained intact, keeping her heart and lungs going.

She would never wake up.

It was so sad. She was so beautiful. Her mother came in every day, applying makeup on her face, keeping her looking fresh and alive. My eyes trailed down her body, watching her breasts rise and fall beneath her thin hospital gown. Her hands folded on her stomach, fingers twisted.

I touched her cheek, my finger trailing to her lips. They were moist. An automatic reflex caused her to suck on my digit. I groaned, my clit throbbing in envy, wishing to be a futa-cock and feel those lips around my dick.

I had strange fantasies of saving her with my futa-cum. Of having magical jizz that could cure her. I would just slid my big, ebony cock into her mouth, pump my hips while she sucked. My pussy would clench as the pressure built and built in my depths.

And then I would erupt.

I would flood her mouth with my jizz and wake up my sleeping beauty. Like a fairy tale.

I wished with all my heart, sitting here, staring at this girl. I wanted to right this injustice. I would correct it and help her. My pussy clenched, itching. My juices soaked into my panties. My nipples were so hard. My hand itched to slide into my scrub bottoms and rub my pussy.

My hips wiggled. I was all alone. Who would know?

“I’ll wake you up,” I groaned, still letting her suck on the finger of my right hand while my left pressed into my scrubs. I wore light-blue ones. I shuddered, my fingers rubbing at my thick bush as I ventured down into my panties.

And then I found my pussy.

I was dripping wet.

“Yes, I’ll wake you,” I purred, rubbing at my hot flesh.

I was molten. My juices coated my fingers. I rubbed up and down my pussy lips, squirming as I stared down at my blonde, slumbering lover. My princess. I would rescue her from her curse. I would save her with my mighty futa-sword.

I groaned, my fingers curling as they plunged into my sopping depths. Two digits pumping in an out of me while my hips wiggled. I groaned, loving the sight of my dark finger sliding in and out of her ruby lips.

I pictured it was my big, ebony cock thrusting from the folds of my pussy.

“Yes, yes, just suck my cock,” I groaned, my pussy clenching on my fingers. “Mmm, yes, I’ll save you. I’ll rescue you.”

My fingers pumped in and out of my juicy depths as I closed my eyes, savoring the imagination. It was my cock she sucked on with that warm mouth. Pleasure rippling up my shaft. I would pump my hips, slowly, gently, building the passion in my nethers.

My cunt clenched on my fingers as the fantasy burned through my thoughts. I sighed, squirming, my pleasure swelling faster and faster. I pictured my girl-dick spurting my salty seed into her mouth, Carly gulping it down.

A flush spread through her cheeks.

Her blue eyes fluttered open.

There was such love in those eyes in my imagination. She knew I had rescued her, freed her, and she was so grateful. She would suck one last time on my cock before sliding her lips off of it. Passion would burn in her eyes, so turned on by my cum.

Oh, Dr. Rita, you saved me! Mmm, with your yummy cum!

“Uh-huh,” I groaned. “And you must be so grateful.”

I am, she moaned. And so excited ... Would you ... take me? Claim me! Please, Dr. Rita! You saved me!

“Yes!” I howled and came.

My body shuddered as my pussy convulsed on my fingers. I clenched my teeth to keep another outburst from exploding out of my mouth. People moved through the hallways. It was only early evening, not too far into my shift, and the hospital still bustled.

The pleasure rippled through my body. The fantasy burned through my mind. I wanted it to be reality so bad. I wanted the futa-fairy to grant my wish. My teeth ground together as my thumb rubbed my clit, keeping the waves rippling through me, the juices flooding past my fingers.

“I’ll save you, my sleeping beauty,” I moaned, my head snapping back.

Then my pleasure peaked in me. I shivered, pulling my fingers from her mouth and my pussy. They glistened with her saliva and my cream. I shuddered, bringing all three to my mouth, tasting her spit and then my tart pussy. I licked my fingers clean, shuddering at how perverted I was.

“This is all your fault, Officer Cindy,” I muttered.

“What is, Dr. Rita?” a voice asked behind me.

I jumped and whirled, finding Nurse Pita behind me. She was a curvy, Hispanic woman, wavy-brown hair falling about her smiling face. She had such a delicious shade of skin, a rich brown. She wore scrubs, of course, but hers were purple for the bottoms and lilac for the top, her stethoscope draped around her shoulders.

“Nothing,” I said, my heart racing.

“Did I scare you?” she asked.

I nodded.

“I know, it’s so easy to get lost staring at her,” Pita said, shaking her head. “Such a tragedy. So young.”

“So young.” I took a deep breath, feeling so flushed. I smelled my own tart pussy, winced. Would Pita notice?

“So a letter came for you,” Pita said, pulling out a thick envelope from her metal clipboard, the kind that can open up to hold papers, and handed it over.

I blinked, taking it. The paper looked old-fashion, the pulp coarse, a yellowish hue about it. There was silvery writing on the front written in flowing cursive by a fountain pen. And on the back it was held close by a green, wax seal.

“Weird,” I said, turning it back over to stare at the address.

To: Dr. Rita Jones
Room 317, St. Claire Hospital
11315 Bridgeport Way SW
Lakewood, WA, 98499

I blinked. “How did they know I would be in this room?”

“No idea, Dr. Rita,” Pita shrugged. “Kinda weird, right?”

From: Leanan Sidhe
The Reflectory
1 Summer Lane
Phoenix, Arizona 85009

“Leanan Sidhe?” I gave Pita a puzzled look. “And Arizona?”

She shrugged again.

“And there’s no stamp on it,” I continued, “nor any marking from the post office. Who delivered this letter?”

“Came in with the mail, I guess. Super weird.”

“Yeah,” I frowned, giving her a look. “Is this the nursing staff’s idea of a prank?”

“Would we do that?” Pita asked, giving me such an innocent look.

I laughed, “Yes.”

“It’s legit as far as I know.” The Hispanic woman stretched her back, her boobs pressing at her top. Such round breasts. I fought the urge to touch them. That futa-cop had messed me up. “Well, I got to get to room 218.”

I nodded, my thumb cracking open the seal. As she walked out, I pulled out the thick letter, green glitter spilling out with it, staining my fingers and raining down to the floor. I arched an eyebrow at that as I unfolded the only piece of paper in there, revealing more of the silver, flowing script.

Whoever prepared it had great penmanship. Mine was atrocious. I lived up to that stereotype about doctors.

My dearest Dr. Rita Jones

I am writing to you in regards to your wish that you most passionately have made. I recognize the desire bursting in your compassionate heart. I am so moved by the deep abiding love you have and desire to heal, even if it is in the most wanton and naughty of fashions. I must confess that not only is your wish breathtaking in its humanity but stirs such an effervescent delight in my nethers.

Which is why I am writing you this letter expressing my deepest desire to make your wish come true. For I fully understand both the fire burning in your nethers, and the desire to transform the world into something better. Now that I felt your passion, and how I did shudder in the Reflectory, my salty desire spraying into the still waters, disturbing their mirrored surface.

So expect my visit tonight, my dearest Dr. Rita, and know that your compassionate wish shall be granted.

Yours in fellowship,

Leanan Sidhe

Esq. of Summer

My heart skipped a beat. My pussy became molten desire. It was her. The futa-fairy. It had to be. She knew that I wanted to heal Casey with my girl-cum. She heard my wish and was going to answer it.

It was all I could do not to scream for joy right then and there.

The futa-fairy was real and she was coming to make all my wishes come true. It was enough to make my pussy clench, to make my heart race. I shivered, shaking my hips. I shoved the letter into my coat pocket, wondering when she would arrive.

How long would it be?

Hopefully not long.

As the hours passed, I kept rushing through the hospital, called in to help with emergency room patients while also monitoring those on other floors who had been admitted. But the entire time, the futa-fairy hovered in the back of my mind.

I constantly checked my pocket, patting it or thrusting my hand inside to make sure it was still there. That I hadn’t imagined it. When I caught momentary breathers, I pulled it out of my pocket and stared at, reading the words over and over, swooning in delight like I was a girl of sixteen instead of a woman of forty.

I was a mother.

A doctor.

But I felt so young.

My panties were a sodden mess. My clit ached and throbbed. I kept having to fight that urge to masturbate. It was there, itching between my thighs, begging for attention because the futa-fairy was coming.

And she would love me and give me a girl-cock.

It was nearing three AM when I finally took my break. It was slowing down. And still the futa-fairy hadn’t arrived. I was so eager to meet Leann Sidhe. I was about to head to the break room or maybe go masturbate in the on-call room when I remembered the address on the letter.

Room 317.

Sleeping beauty’s room.

Did I need to be in there with her?

I rushed up to the third floor and slipped in. It was dark. Her face illuminated by the heart rate monitor. Out of reflex, I noted all the readings before I sat down on a chair beside her, leaning back, staring at her perfect face.

How I would love her once I work her up. My princess.

My eyes grew heavy as I sat there. It was such a long night. And despite how excited I was to meet Leanan Sidhe, weariness dragged me down. I never got enough sleep. I always had to wake up and do housework before going to work, and making sure Pattie was doing her homework.

Ms. Marcie at her school had her so distracted. I swear she had a crush on her teacher.

I let my eyes close. My phone had an alarm when I had to go back to work, and my beeper would go off if they needed me. Yes, we still used beepers. They were loud and annoying and got your attention.

My last thoughts were of kissing Carly’s lips, salty with my cum, before darkness embraced me. It was the flutter of wings, the humming buzz of a dragonfly, that drew me awake. I was sitting on a bench in shadows, a soft breeze wafting by me. It smelled so sweet, carrying with it all the delights of summer: fresh grass, flowering perfume, soft loam. I blinked, staring at a pool of water in a stone gazebo surrounded by benches, the world sunny beyond.

And hovering over the pool was a winged girl. She looked young and slender, her supple back leading down to a round, bubbly ass. She had just a hint of curves to her back. Her wings were clear and veined like a dragonflies, buzzing as she hovered.

She turned around slowly. Though she looked like a girl, she was really a young woman just budding into adulthood, her breasts small mounds, her features fair and youthful. She had a bright smile on her lips, green hair tumbling down to her shoulders and her eyes...

Silver. Ancient. They dwarfed me. I felt like a virus before Mount Everest. There was such a colossal difference between her enormous age and my brief, guttering life.

And then I noticed her hands both wrapped about a thick, long shaft thrusting hard from a hairless pussy. Her slim fingers could hardly surround the cock as she jerked it. A delicious shudder ran through her, precum beading at the tip of her cock.

Did I have to suck her dick?

“My dearest Dr...” Her words trailed off into a gasp as I leaped to my feet and engulfed her dick. How could I resist? Her hovering put it right at mouth-level.

She groaned as I sucked, savoring her huge girth filling my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her dick, savoring her salty precum leaking out. I loved how her wings fluttered faster every time I suckled, her lips singing out delight.

“Oh, my dearest Dr. Rita,” she groaned. “Oh, what a delightful creature you are. I see that caring heart at work, so eager to reduce the swelling in my tumescent futa-cock.”

I stared up at her, sucking harder, letting her think what she wanted.

“Mmm, you are no stranger to futas or the delight of our girl-dicks,” the futa-fairy, Leanan Sidhe, continued. “Wonderful. That makes this so much simpler. You are already conversant in what I offer and eager to possess it yourself.”

I moaned a yes about her cock, my hands grabbing her shaft. My dark fingers wrapped about her ivory futa-dick, fisting it as I bobbed my mouth. My cheeks hollowed as I loved every inch of her girl-cock I could.

Her wings hummed faster. Her hands ran through my short afro, fingers so delicate. She groaned again, her youthful-seeming face twisting with pleasure. Her hips undulated, sliding her futa-dick in and out of my mouth while her small tits jiggled.

“Oh, yes, you are such a delicious treat, my dearest Dr. Rita,” she groaned. “I knew you would be such a wonderful patron. You will use your wish to bring such joy and delight into the world. Oh, yes, you will.”

I moaned about her cock, so eager to.

“And you’ll do it in exchange for the simplest of favors that I will call upon you, one day, to fulfill.”

Anything. I would do anything.

My hands fisted her cock faster and faster, loving how her shaft throbbed in my mouth. My cheeks hollowed. My tongue bathed the head of her cock while my pussy clenched. I shivered, hips writhing, my breasts jiggling.

I was naked.

It was wonderful. The warm breeze caressed my body while I bobbed my mouth, taking more and more of her dick. Her tip brushed the back of my throat before I slid my mouth back up her shaft, sucking the entire way.

She convulsed, singing out her musical passion. “Yes, yes, yes, you are such a treasure, my dearest Dr. Rita.”

Her fingers tightened in my hair as I sank my mouth down her dick. She brushed the back of my throat. This time, I didn’t stop. I kept going, fighting my gag reflex. I swallowed her cock, her shaft stretching out my throat.

I shuddered, my pussy clenching and juices pouring down my thighs. I pulled my hands from her shaft, grabbing her hips, so I could swallow more and more. Her moans grew higher and higher in pitch until my lips were pressed into her pussy. I tasted her sweet musk.

Delicious.

“Oh, you are spoiling my tumescent girl-cock, my dearest Dr. Rita,” she moaned, trembling, her wings a humming blur. “Oh, yes, you have such passion, such wanton need to make people happy. You are such a treasure!”

Her fingers tightened in my hair as her body bucked. Her cock throbbed in my throat. And then she let out the cutest, gasping moans as her cock erupted. She pumped her futa-cum straight into my belly. Though I didn’t get to enjoy her cum, I tasted her sweet pussy juices, my mouth nuzzling into her nether lips. I loved it, tasting her cream as her jizz pumped over and over into my stomach.

Filling me. Warming me.

I came.

The pleasure rippled through me. Not a hard orgasm, but just a taste of the true passion to come at the hands of Leanan Sidhe. I moaned about her dick while she trembled above me, her small breasts jiggling while her silvery eyes fluttered.

“Oh, yes, you are such a dear, sweet thing, Dr. Rita,” she groaned. “Mmm, and such a wanton passion lurks in you to find your pleasure from the delight of my seed pumping so wickedly into your stomach.”

I only shuddered, my thighs growing sticky with my passion. Her cock pulsed a final time in my mouth. She pulled her dick back, her wings humming away. I groaned when her dick popped free, sucking in breaths while my body buzzed with delight.

“So, that’s it?” I asked, the rapture dying down to an aching need. I stared down my ebony body, past my pillowy tits, to stare at my thick, curly pubic hair. “I don’t see my futa-dick.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.