Girls Not Allowed - Cover

Girls Not Allowed

Copyright© 2017 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alice desperately wanted to visit the tree house. It wasn't fair that only boys could go there. Maybe if she asked her older brother Wally, the bully, he would make an exception for her. She was willing to do almost anything to get her way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

It was hard to believe it was Saturday morning already.

My best pal Wally had just jumped on the bus out to New Jersey for reporting into the boot training he had to have before shipping out to Korea. Most of the other guys a couple of years older than me were mustered at the 14th Street Armory and sent to the Brooklyn Navy Yard to board a ship heading to Asia the month before without much notice except a phone call to report into the National Guard Headquarters to get their shots.

Wally was only a year older than me and he didn’t get involved in that three ring circus because he hadn’t had the training as yet. The other guys all had it the previous summer and had rifles issued to them right on the spot.

My plan was to forge my mom’s signature to the papers because I had just turned seventeen and was too young to be considered an adult. I was way too young for World War Two and if I didn’t shape up, I was going to miss out on Korea, wherever the fuck that strange sounding place was located because with McArthur in charge those gooks didn’t stand a chance and he probably would clean the mess up by Christmas if the politicians didn’t fuck things up with their bullshit about peace in our time.

I was sorry to see Wally go because he was the best hitter on our stick ball team. In fact, I was skipping out on a game scheduled with the Puerto Rican guys that had good runners but they couldn’t hit the ball for crap because they didn’t play the game down there on the Island where they liked to play around kicking a silly white ball all over the fucking place and hitting it with their fucking heads, if you can believe that shit.

For you shitheads that don’t like the way I write my fucked-up sentences, I can only say ... eat me! I write the way I talk and that is like a machine gun when I really get going.

I almost ran back to the neighborhood from the Port Authority because I wanted to get up into the tree house even if it was with my two sisters Alice and Arlene instead of with the guys because almost all of them were off shooting gooks and having a lot of fun while I only had girls to play with now. The fact that one was my adopted sister and the other one was my blood sister didn’t make any difference. I knew it was a sin to fuck around with my sisters but I figured it was only half a sin because one of them was adopted at age nine from the Catholic orphanage up in Westchester and the other one was only half a sister because she had a different father with my dad having been picked off by a Jap sniper on some fucking Island that nobody gave a fuck about other than it had an operating airfield that we could use to get closer to Japan and those fucks that had stabbed us in the back at Pearl Harbor. First, they stole all our unwanted steel from the demolishing of the elevated railroads and then they started shooting women and kids over in China. Not that I was all that concerned with the fucking Chinks because they were a bunch of fucks too. It was those Commie pricks that pushed the North Koreans into trying to take over the rest of the country by invading the south.

Well, we had taught the Japs a lesson with dropping the bomb on their ass and that made them shape up a whole lot quicker and ended the war. Now it was time to kick the North Korean asses that thought they should be in charge of the entire Peninsula. I sure hoped we wouldn’t drop the bomb on North Korea ending that shit over there before I got a chance to pull the trigger on my government issue M-1 ridding the world of some unwanted Commie bastards before they got a chance to get started like that Nazi prick Hitler with his dreams of Germany ruling the world.

I have to confess that I had been humping my sister Alice fairly regular the past year.

I know that sounds a bit over the top, but I figured it wasn’t really as bad as it sounded because Alice was adopted and the same age as me at seventeen. Besides, she had been getting it in all her holes even before we even adopted her because the foster families she had hooked up with usually had a bunch of perverts in the homes no matter where she went and she had to cooperate in order to survive.

Alice and I generally did it in the ass and in the mouth because it was hard to get the necessary condoms for actual sex in the female baby-making channel to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

It was my older sister Arlene that was the condom expert. I had counted her stash of used condoms and discovered she had no less than 39 of the cream filled suckers and I was hoping I might fill number forty with my spunk for her collection. She was only a half-sister so instead of two huge mortal sins, I figured I was only racking up half of a sin to confess to the priest down at the church around the corner.

My sister Arlene carried the box containing the 39 condoms up inside the tree house and she had another leather eyeglass case with a bunch of new unused ones as well. I looked at those new condoms and they were like gold in my eyes because I could visualize giving it to Arlene and Alice in their baby-making feminine folds until they both were so familiar with the shape off my cock they could identify it with their eyes blindfolded. I know that both Alice and I had wanted to do it nice and normal up there just like husband and wife or a pair of love-birds on their honeymoon way up in Niagara Falls. It was the logistics of the thing that stopped us because at that time they didn’t sell the things to underage minors and nobody in any school was giving them away either.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.