Travels With Miss Lucy - Cover

Travels With Miss Lucy

Copyright© 2017 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucy was sex personified. She had that aura that pulled men into her web of desire with a single glance or smile that bound them to her bidding for a lifetime of servitude. Yet she was in her mind's eye..."A Good Girl".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I had reached a point in my relationship with Lucy to understand she was totally self-centered and was only allowing me sexual favors to keep me in line and ready to service her needs when she had no other option. In all honesty, I really didn’t mind because I was totally turned on by kissing her ass or her foot or any other silly shit she was into at the moment.

The truth was that I got my hard-core loving from her clone Margaret and I was addicted to her ability to imitate Lucy so well that if I shut my eyes, I would swear it was Lucy I was screwing in her favorite position down on all fours. The slender long-legged Margaret talked like Lucy, she walked like Lucy and she even imitated Lucy’s style of humping and sucking that they were like twin sisters without being related at all.

Still, we were able to all live together in a two bedroom apartment with all our faults and vices and enjoy simple pleasures without a lot of drama most of the time. I guess it was Margaret that was the drama queen in all of this because she was the one that went behind my back and told Lucy that I was ass humping a couple of teenaged girls in the escort business that represented competition to Lucy big time and they were hated by her because they disrespected her even calling her a witch and threatening her black cat Scotty with throwing him off the bridge in the middle of town that spanned the intercostal waterway running close to the ocean’s edge.

I would be the first one to admit that I was screwing around with both of those girls but it was only to get a little free pussy by driving them to their appointment and waiting to make certain they didn’t get in trouble with the John like if he didn’t pay the bill. They were supposed to collect upfront but sometimes those girls got so carried away with the moment that they were flat on their backs and doing the two step tango before they even got rid of their chewing gum.

I liked the little part oriental girl the best because she reminded me of the slant-eyed bitches that I humped all night over in places like Japan and Korea. She acted like she was Mata Hari but the fact was she was a Florida cracker and didn’t even speak a word of any foreign language other than the gutter English that she picked up in the school system and on the street playing with the other kids of mostly dark skinned and Hispanic parents. I felt sorry for her because she was like a third class citizen not even good enough to be in the second class status because of her oriental features. She was popular with the military guys on an overnight pass from the nearby base because those guys figured she was not a real American like they were with generational advantage. Sometimes she would play like she didn’t understand English that well and the guys ate it up calling her a “Gook bitch” and other things too nasty to even mention.

Her name was Sunny and she had a bright disposition despite the cards she had been dealt from the bottom of the deck. I confess I loved her perfect tiny ass and she was always super clean even after a heavy date. Her mother had a dark skinned boyfriend that was fixated on poor Sunny’s ass even worse than me and he never missed an opportunity to stick his thick dick up there when her mama was not around to stop him. Sunny was smart enough to keep her mouth shut about the whole thing but I knew it really got to her when he bent her over and pounded her pretty backside like she was his personal piece of meat just because he was letting her and her mom live at his place and gave them money for food and other shit when they were short. Her mom was not as pretty at fifty like she was at twenty five and she had a hard time selling it even on a phone call date with real low rates.

Although Margaret was just stirring up trouble by blowing the whistle on my sexual exploits some of what she was whispering in Lucy’s ear was true and I would be remiss if I tried to misrepresent my actions in the mess.

Lucy was all up in my shit on that Sunday morning when she was recovering after an all-nighter with some college boys up at the Interstate Motel. That little trouble maker Margaret was doing sit-ups on the carpet wearing only her skimpy gym shorts and a sports bra that didn’t hide a thing. I confess I was upset at her rumor mongering but I was still scoping out her camel-toe because it was too good to ignore.

The next thing I knew Lucy was standing there in front of me confronting me about paying too much attention to Margaret’s pussy and ass when I should be kissing her ass instead. All she had on was a towel and she lowered it so I could get up into her ass cheeks with my face and she had Margaret do her nails as I ate her beautiful ass feeling like I was a silly gigolo or something worse.

Margaret was giggling at my servitude although I had seen her in exactly the same position more often than I like to remember. There was no doubt who ruled the roost in our troika shaped household.

Just this past weekend, Lucy had sent Margaret out on an assignment to the Lone Star Motel close to the marina. I knew Margaret didn’t like going to that place because of an unfortunate incident last year when she had received a black eye and a cut lip in an altercation with a client over the standard charges for outcalls. Don’t get the wrong impression because neither of the girls did incalls. Lucy always said that incalls were dangerous because the cops had your address and could confiscate anything you had of value even your car if they related it to a felony crime.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.