Fairy Lust - Cover

Fairy Lust

by Confess00

Copyright© 2023 by Confess00

Fantasy Sex Story: A tiny, alluring fairy named Fae arrives in the nerdy virgin Dan's bedroom with an unusual request - she needs his semen for magical fairy purposes. Her creative tactics and thirst for his cum quickly entrance the shy human.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Magic   Facial   Oral Sex   Size   .

Dan was sitting at his desk in his bedroom, intensely focused on painting a miniature figurine from his favorite fantasy game. He was so absorbed in his nerdy hobby that he didn’t notice the faint glow starting to emanate from behind him. As the light grew brighter, it finally caught Dan’s attention and he turned around curiously.

Hovering in the air was a tiny female figure, about six inches tall, with delicate dragonfly wings and an ethereal glow surrounding her. Dan’s eyes widened in shock as she floated gracefully down to rest on his desk.

“Greetings, Dan!” she said in a high, musical voice. “My name is Fae, and I’ve been assigned as your personal fairy milker.”

Dan just stared blankly, not comprehending what she meant.

“I’m here to collect your semen and bring it back to Fairyland,” Fae explained patiently. “It’s a great honor to be chosen for such an important task.”

Dan finally found his voice. “You want to do what now?” he sputtered in disbelief.

Fae smiled gently at Dan’s confusion. “Let me explain,” she said. “In Fairyland, human male semen is highly prized for its magical properties. When collected and properly prepared, it can be used to create powerful potions and spells.”

She fluttered her wings and floated up to be at eye level with Dan. “So you see, providing your seed is a great honor and service! You should feel proud to be chosen.”

Dan leaned back, trying to wrap his mind around this surreal situation. “So ... you want me to just, uh, masturbate for you?” he asked uncertainly.

Fae giggled. “Essentially, yes. But it’s so much more meaningful than that! This is an ancient ritual binding humans and fairies together. I’ll help excite you - fairies have very advanced techniques for arousal.”

She did a graceful twirl, the flowers in her hair releasing a delicate, sweet scent. Dan felt his reservations start to melt away, entranced by her beauty and sensual energy.

Dan couldn’t take his eyes off of Fae as she twirled before him. Her lithe, petite figure was barely covered by the skimpy flower petal outfit, providing tantalizing glimpses of her flawless pale skin. The delicate wings on her back fluttered rapidly, reflecting rainbow hues in the light.

Though she was only six inches tall, her proportions were perfect - full, pouty lips, a narrow waist and shapely hips, and perky, upturned breasts. She exuded a palpable sensual energy, heightened by the flirtatious look in her bright green eyes and playful smile. Strands of silky blonde hair caressed her exposed shoulders as she moved.

Dan felt his heart begin to race as he admired every inch of the exquisite creature before him. She was alien yet familiar, a miniature goddess - at once innocent yet deeply arousing. He shifted awkwardly as his sweatpants began to tighten.

“See something you like?” Fae teased, guiding Dan’s eyes to linger on her nearly-exposed chest. She floated closer, reaching out a tiny hand to stroke his cheek gently. “Don’t be shy, it’s all for you...”

Dan gulped nervously, utterly entranced by Fae’s sensual aura. The gentle stroke of her tiny hand seemed to tingle on his cheek.

“I’ve never ... done anything like this before,” Dan stammered, a blush rising on his cheeks.

Fae smiled reassuringly. “Don’t worry, we’ll take things nice and slow,” she purred. “Just relax and allow the pleasure to unfold naturally.”

She floated down and came to rest on Dan’s thigh, the warmth of her miniature body seeming to radiate through the thin fabric of his sweatpants. Slowly, she reached out and began tracing delicate circles along the bulge that was now clearly visible.

Dan twitched at her touch, inhaling sharply. She responded by applying firmer pressure, massaging up and down as the bulge grew larger beneath her ministrations.

“How does that feel?” Fae asked seductively, looking up as she continued stroking Dan through his sweatpants.

“I-It feels really good,” Dan managed to utter, dizzy with arousal and disbelief at what was happening.

“Mmm I’m glad,” Fae responded. “But I think we need much less clothing, don’t you?”

Fae deftly slipped her tiny hands under the waistband of Dan’s sweatpants and tugged them down just far enough to free his erect manhood. She let out an excited gasp as it sprang up, slightly taller than herself.

“Oh my, what a splendid specimen!” Fae exclaimed, clapping her hands together delightedly at the sight of Dan’s towering erection.

Despite her diminutive six inch stature, she wrapped both arms around the thick shaft and nuzzled her face against it affectionately. Then, fluttering up on gossamer wings, Fae began planting tiny kisses along the length of Dan’s swollen cock. Her pouty lips tingled against his sensitive skin as she covered every inch in an aerial display of acrobatic oral worship.

Dan groaned at the sensation, his cock pulsating in response to the fairy’s amorous affections. Though her kisses felt feather-light, the intimacy of having Fae lavish oral attention on his rigid manhood was incredibly arousing.

“Let me know if I should stop at any point,” Fae said, pausing her oral ministrations. “The seed-giving should only happen if you’re truly willing.” She smiled up at Dan, waiting for consent to continue.

Dan nodded wordlessly, desperately wanting the petite fairy to continue her sensual worship of his manhood.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.