My Best Friend's Mom Needs a Boy-toy - Cover

My Best Friend's Mom Needs a Boy-toy

Copyright© 2017 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My girlfriend got all gender confused and left me high and dry. Now, I have a shot at my best friend's mom. I hope she doesn't know I have a crush on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

I had gotten into the habit of calling my favorite girl “Mrs. Brown” for no reason that I could think of other than it showed a little bit of respect when I was humping her in the ass from behind and her being my best friend’s mother, I figured it was appropriate.

It seemed to me that she liked it when I called her that way because she would always call me “Dear” or “Honey” or other things in Puerto Rican that sounded sweet as they rolled off the tongue.

Sure, she was almost fifty but that was not to say she wasn’t still physically attractive in a mature sort of way. In fact, I liked the way her tits drooped a bit and her nipples were well used after feeding three children as she raised them the old-fashioned way with mother’s milk. Mrs. Brown was not skinny but she wasn’t fat either. I thought her ass was her finest feature because it was definitely heart-shaped and sexy. She had a bit of a shelf back there but it was so pretty naked that I would get instantly hard just looking at her bending over no matter where we were even in church.

I knew she had fallen on hard times now and then and that she had supplemented her almost non-existent income with donations from guys she invited up for a late night snack after hooking up at a bar or someone she met in her waitress job at the local diner. It didn’t bother me at all because I know you got to do what you got to do when the rent comes around. You can always cut down on everything else but the rent is the rent and you just don’t fuck with that obligation.

Tommy Brown’s mother Connie had told me she was only forty-nine but she shocked me by introducing me to her illegitimate daughter Tina who I took to be in her early thirties.

That was not what shocked me.

What shocked me was that she had a stunning little pixie of a brunette that was her shadow and she was introduced as the daughter Tina’s offspring and she was supposed to be sweet sixteen. That meant I was sitting across from no less than three generations of Brown females. There was Mrs. Brown supposed to be forty-nine, her daughter Tina in her early thirties and the granddaughter at age sixteen. The granddaughter’s name was Honey and she was named well because she was about as sweet as any young girl could possibly be and she was obviously still pretty naïve and innocent for a girl being brought up in the city.

I tried to picture the three women in bikini bathing suits and saw that they were all about the same height, the same weight and had the same color hair with similar facial features. You could see various signs of maturity but they could have been sisters just sitting there at the kitchen table and the thing uppermost on my mind was did I have any chance of getting the three of them together for a sexual trifecta of fun and games considering their family relationship.

The more I thought about it I could visualize kissing the shit out of Honey’s pretty lips and shoving my thick dick up Mrs. Brown’s heart-shaped bottom and allowing the daughter Tina to rim my ass with her pointed little tongue that constantly licked her lips with seductive regularity.

There were so many combinations of coupling with these three fantastic females that I had a constant hard-on just thinking about it.

The daughter Tina bluntly asked her mother, “Ma, are you getting it on with this guy? He looks like he thinks he is pretty hot shit.”

The youngest one, Honey giggled and said, “Mom, that’s gross. That’s their business and you shouldn’t be asking personal questions like that.”

Mrs. Brown was not angry at all. In fact, she looked her daughter straight in the eye and said, “You bet your sweet heart, Missy, I have been humping this big guy since day one. He has a dick you would die for, believe me. You need something like this to get you away from fooling around with those Irish pricks down on the docks. They will only screw you and then toss you out on your ear when their wives come around looking for the paycheck.”

I saw the granddaughter was pressing up hard against her snatch and she kept stroking her loose hair like it was in need of a hair stylist in a way that was a clear sign she needed to get laid real badly.

This was all going in a good direction as far as I was concerned.

I had images of three naked heart-shaped backsides facing me with their heads down and their asses up just waiting for me to play with their goodies to my heart’s desire.

I was sitting next to the granddaughter and I opened my legs wide so that my knee was touching her thigh right about cunt high and she sort of squirmed in her chair in a way that I thought was downright concerned with preparing her snatch for some serious pussy play time and she showed me her little pink tongue to let me know she was definitely interested in getting better acquainted.

It was at that point that I could see things taking shape without my having to do too much to get the ball rolling.

I was already absolutely certain that Mrs. Brown would be onboard of any type of fun and games that involved her daughter and granddaughter and I had just confirmed the granddaughter was definitely interested in some hard play involving cock. The only unknown was what would be the reaction of the illegitimate daughter Tina to sharing her mama’s boyfriend’s cock in some nocturnal games of bury the salami. I had seen her glances in the direction of my reproductive equipment when she was interrogating her mom about our relationship. That meant she had an interest but having an interest and going down on your knees and taking my dick into her mouth was quite a distance apart in the game of lust and love inside a mobile home park.

Since I was in a hurry to get the show on the road, I went to Mrs. Brown’s fridge and took out a couple of beers. Then I opened one for me and offered the other one to Tina. It was a little test that I used from time to time just to see if the female target was receptive to exchanging favors of a benign nature knowing that something much more dangerous might be around the next curve in the road. She smiled up at me and pushed her loose hair back taking the bottle of beer out of my hand and lingering her fingers in mine accidently on purpose to let me know she was on the same page.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.