A Love Timeless - Cover

A Love Timeless

Copyright© 2017 by Gilmore

Chapter 11

“ ... is the position of the Council for the American Family that this kind of disgusting pornographic content has no place in a polite society.” The Reverend Marcy Jones was disgusted. Everyone should know by now that porn was wrong and harmful.

“So, exactly how do you define pornography, Reverend Jones?” Professor Kathleen Jones, no relation, was also disgusted, but with the small-minded backwards thinking that had no place in the modern world.

“Well, that movie certainly qualifies!” Marcy Jones sniffed and looked down her nose at the woman in the studio next to her.

“Really? So, that movie depicted healthy, normal sexuality in the context of a marriage. So, you think that what goes on behind closed doors between married people is pornographic? It’s wrong? It should never happen?”

“Well, no, that’s not what I meant. Stop twisting my words!” The good Reverend was flustered.

“Okay, so what do you think is acceptable forms of human sexuality?”

“I ... that’s not the point of this round table. I think—”

“Yes, it is the point of this round table. You sit there trying to tell anyone that listens that that you get to decide what are the acceptable ways for people to have sex. Here’s a news flash for you, Reverend. People don’t care about other peoples’ opinions of how they should have sex. I know all about your anti-LGBTQ rants and ravings. You need to figure something out, Marcy. As much as you might think that you are the sole keeper of how humans should have sex, science has proven that sexual preference is genetic.”

“It is not! It is a choice! Those people chose to be gay!”

“Really? Let me ask you a question, Reverend Marcy. How old were you when you chose to be straight? And what was the reason why you chose to love men and not to love women?”

“I didn’t choose! It’s the way I am! The way God made me!”

“So, you didn’t choose? You were born that way?”

“Exactly!” Marcy Jones was triumphant for all of about two seconds.

“So, if it wasn’t a choice for you, why do you think it is a choice for anyone else? What possible evidence could you ever present that would prove that anyone in the LDBTQ community chose to not fit into your ignorant, uneducated, closed-minded definition of how people should love one another, and therefore expose themselves to all the hatred and intolerance that your small-minded, ignorant flock of sub-humans spew at them on a daily basis?”

“We’re not here to talk about your obsession with those horrid people! We’re here to talk about that obscene movie, ‘A Love Timeless’, and that little whore Corinne DeLoie fornicating on screen like the piece of trash she is.”

“Let me ask you a question, Reverend. Have you ever had sex?”

“My personal life is none of your business!”

“Well, we know you have had two children. So you have had sex at least twice, right? Were you married when you had sex?”

“Yes, of course I was!”

“Okay, well, by your judgement of Corinne DeLoie, you are a whore. What’s it like being a whore? And, how often do you fornicate with your husband? Is it once a week? Or just on the first of the month? Or maybe you are one of those lucky ones that only has to wallow in sinful fornication once a year on your husband’s birthday?”

“It’s not ... No! I mean ... I’m not a whore! How dare you call me a whore!”

“Well, you defined Corinne DeLoie as a fornicating whore, even though she was married the very first time she had sex, and with the man she married only a few scenes, and a few days, from what we understand, earlier. So if she meets your definition of fornicating whore, then you are too. In fact, your mother was a sinful, fornicating whore, too. I’m glad you cleared that up for us.”

“Well, even if she isn’t a whore, she shouldn’t have filmed that and put it out there for the whole world to see!”

“Why not? She showed a loving encounter in the context of being married. She had what was basically pretty normal and healthy mainstream sexual activity. You argue all the time against the unhealthy depiction of sex in movies and porn. Well, here is the perfect antidote against that. ‘A Love Timeless’ shows people who have a healthy, loving relationship with their loved one. They didn’t do anything perverted or kinky. They just made love. The only difference is that they allowed it to be filmed.”

The argument went on for a while, but eventually the round-table ended with neither side conceding defeat or able to claim victory. And in the court of public opinion, no opinions were really changed. The people on both sides of the issue had no interest in discussing the viewpoints that disagreed with their world-views.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.