A Love Timeless - Cover

Preview

A Love Timeless

by Gilmore

Copyright© 2017 by Gilmore

Fiction Story: The life of a movie star can be demanding. And when that movie star joins the business as a young teenage girl, those pressures can be overwhelming. Corinne DeLoie is the her generation's Audrey Hepburn, a shining star in a cesspool of people who all 'need' something from her for themselves, and all against a backdrop of the modern Internet and twenty-four second news cycles. This story is copyright @2017 Gilbert Moore. All rights reserved except as required to be posted here.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Celebrity   Workplace   Oral Sex   Violence  

Author’s Note: The life of a movie star can be demanding. And when that movie star joins the business as a young teenage girl, those pressures can be overwhelming. This story is copyright @2017 to Gilbert Moore, the author. All rights reserved except as required to be posted here to storiesonline.net.

Corinne DeLoie is the her generation’s Audrey Hepburn, a shining star in a cesspool of people who all ‘need’ something from her for themselves, and all against a backdrop of the modern Internet and twenty-four second news cycles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.