How Does Your Garden Grow? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - David Howard is fed up with his life in the Mafia-controlled state of New Jersey, even if it is the only state with a working government in the post-apocalyptic world that exists since Fireball Day. Between his mob-loving (literally) wife Andrea and his psycho gay ex-friend and boss with benefits, Steven, David is more than ready to call it quits. He just won't get to do it alone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“Ah, there it is! The New Jersey State Line!” Kyle exclaimed, feeling very excited now.

“Upper Makefield Township, Pennsylvania, here we come!” Melanie shouted while rubbing her husband’s buns lovingly ... she was so fucking happy with him of late ... he was the best cuck ever.

“Well, you know what to do, Constance, don’t you?” Allen turned to Connie Rabinowitz, his teenage companion.

“As long as you don’t call me that anymore. I hate that name. Madame Bonacieux was such a smug and condescending bitch to her poor, sweet hubby. My least favorite thing about Dumas, the way some wives treated their husbands. Not the adultery ... the arrogance and contempt. There’s a lot to like about Dumas, but every author has flaws, and that’s his principal one in my book,” Connie explained to Allen, getting an understanding look in response to her relief.

“Yes, you have a point there. It was always exasperating, so not surprisingly left out of the movies,” Allen concurred as he slipped his hands down her pajama bottoms.

“Oooh, nice and warm hands! I love it! Yes, I’m gonna wear these as I seduce the guards. Never underestimate the power of a good set of lady jammies! It instantly makes men lower their guard around you and then ... bam! You got ‘em by the short and curlies,” Connie winked at her significantly older lover now.

“So, that’s how you charmed me out of my pants!” Allen teased Connie, who blushed.

“Yeah, I’m afraid so! Admit it ... teenage girls in pajama bottoms are sexy and you know it!” Connie commented, even as the driver, Gretchen, pulled up to the checkpoint.

“Wow, a whole tour bus, I see! What brings you guys out of state, anyway? Where are you headed?” the guard, a state trooper in full uniform, asked them.

“Well, Corporal ... Pinot, if you must know, we’re heading west. There has been talk of a land out there. On the West Coast,” Gretchen blurted.

“Ah, yes. Haven. I’ve heard the fables and rumors. Bonne chance. Best of luck. Your foreign accent ... German, right? French-Canadian myself, originally out of Montreal,” Pinot started to say, just as the booth door opened and he found Connie on her knees in front of him, “wait, what is she ... doing?”

Pinot didn’t get very far before Connie practically inhaled his cock and balls, taking him further down her throat with every last stroke. He couldn’t believe his luck. His girlfriend had just dumped him for being too much of a workaholic or neglectful or some such anachronistic, post-modern feminist bullshit. She clearly wasn’t in step with the new social order, but that was her loss. Now, here was a girl obviously more aware of the new way of life, and yet she was leaving? Why, he wondered, but decided ... fuck it. It was her loss, just as Robin’s choices would hurt her in the long run. He would just take the blowjob and enjoy it. Why the hell not?

“So ... we’re good to go, right? No need for inspections?” Gretchen winked at Pinot, who nodded.

“As soon ... as ... your girlfriend ... here finishes ... her ... job!” Pinot groaned as he spurted his moneyshot down Connie’s thirsty gullet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.