How Does Your Garden Grow? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - David Howard is fed up with his life in the Mafia-controlled state of New Jersey, even if it is the only state with a working government in the post-apocalyptic world that exists since Fireball Day. Between his mob-loving (literally) wife Andrea and his psycho gay ex-friend and boss with benefits, Steven, David is more than ready to call it quits. He just won't get to do it alone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“So, are you going to put some pants back on or something?” Tom asked Claire after they were finally in the next town.

“Nah, not for now at least. I kinda dig the whole bottomless look. It works for others, doesn’t it?” Claire snickered as she teased David and others with her bare bottom.

“Well, you’d look even better naked, you know,” Melanie told her, “nice tits, after all.”

“Hey, why the fuck not?” Claire now tossed her top and went completely nude.

Whether or not they would all stay in a state of Nature was one thing, but for now, they chose to ride along that way, pleased to make it into another town at last. Being that much ahead of their enemies was a relief, even if temporary, so they chose to relax a little whenever they weren’t taking turns driving. Of course, the switch of drivers not only helped with rest, but also with confusing anyone else potentially chasing them. It wasn’t, however, a permanent solution.

“One thing that we could do is trade in this bus for a different one, or else remove the license plate. We might get pulled over for no tags, but that’s what, a ticket and a bribe these days? Far less dangerous than getting shot at because a gang of loony bikers recognizes your number. Any kind of switcheroo to throw them off is good. Hell, we could stop and paint the fucking bus a different color, if we could find the time and privacy to do so,” David commented on their options.

“How hard would it be to get some paint, anyway? We find a secluded area as soon as possible, take just long enough to refuel and repaint, and then remove the tags,” Salome concurred.

“I like how you think,” Jenny grinned now.

“Once that happens, it will be a hell of a lot harder to track us down, don’t ya think? Shouldn’t we just swap plates with the first jerk that pisses us off?” Colleen proposed.

“Now, that is a damn good idea. It will inconvenience them, but hardly kill them, not unless they’re driving a bus, too,” Amanda added.

“In which case, fuck ‘em,” Denise put in her two cents as well.

“Too fucking hilarious! Genius, Colleen, pure genius!” Kyle laughed pretty hard at that idea.

“I wonder how far Chantal and her boss got?” Jenny thought aloud.

“If I had to guess, they’re probably still in town, fucking like bunnies in some motel. Why not? The only ones who would recognize them are exes, not the Mafia or a biker gang. Lucky them!” Melanie snorted, even as they turned onto a major city street in that town.

“How late is it, anyway?” Tom asked himself before remembering to check his watch.

“Three forty-six in the afternoon. Later than I thought. Let’s keep going just a bit further and stop somewhere to eat. I want to put a little more distance from Raymond, if it’s okay with you,” David urged them now.

“Works for me, Uncle David. I don’t typically eat that late of a lunch. By suppertime, we’ll be good and famished, even if it’s an early dinner. What day is it, anyway?” Denise agreed while caressing her uncle’s exposed chest and sitting on his lap.

“Saturday, of course. Shabbos is almost over. I never even lit a candle, but it would have been insincere from an adulteress, perhaps. Perhaps not. I’m still Jewish in my own way, just not the most conventional type. Technically Orthodox for now, though. Just very lapsed, given my consumption of treifah, my adultery, and my Sabbath-breaking. That’s not even counting my increasing nudism,” Amanda confessed as she parted Denise’s cheeks and briefly licked her crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.