How Does Your Garden Grow? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - David Howard is fed up with his life in the Mafia-controlled state of New Jersey, even if it is the only state with a working government in the post-apocalyptic world that exists since Fireball Day. Between his mob-loving (literally) wife Andrea and his psycho gay ex-friend and boss with benefits, Steven, David is more than ready to call it quits. He just won't get to do it alone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“Sorry, Claire, I guess that’s the end of your car dealer days. You’re kinda stuck with us now,” David had the decency to apologize to Claire, who discovered to her horror that she had pissed her pants.

“Hey, if that’s the worst thing that happens to me, I’ll be better off than most folks who piss off the Mafia. That was clearly a Mafia hit, you know. They wanted you dead, honey. Excuse me, but I’m gonna shower on your bus here and then ... well, I think that I’ll try this nudist thing of yours. Why the fuck not? I think that I’d rock these boots without any pants, don’t you think?” Claire winked at David, being rather drawn to the stranger, as she showed by practically pulling him into the bus’s shower with her.

Before David knew it, his already stiff cock was so far inside Claire’s throat that his pubic hairs tickled her nose. His new lover definitely impressed him as being very amorous, her lips and tongue relishing the taste of his dick as he fucked her face with abandon. He was stunned at her intense desire for a man who admittedly just brought the wrath of La Cosa Nostra on her head and cost her the business that her father built. It wasn’t intentional on his part, but he felt no small amount of guilt for it, and he was a bit surprised that she wasn’t bitter or angry with him.

“Feeling bad about the dealership? Don’t! I needed a swift kick in the ass to move on after grieving for Daddy. You accidentally provided that! Now, I won’t be sticking around with photos of Daddy, the ones that I didn’t take with me in a rush. You see ... Daddy and I were lovers, not just father and daughter. We had an incestuous relationship going on back several years. We tried to keep it on the downlow, of course, and then Fireball Day happened.

“Suddenly, I was alone and I haven’t really been living ever since. I’ve just been existing and recovering from the heavy blow of losing my father, my lover, the man who has meant so much to me in my life. Now, of course, I have to start fresh and find a new life, a new love. So, yes, thank you for that! I’ve cut off my last links to my past,” Claire reassured David as she bent over in the shower and he entered her at last.

“You know that the Mafia regime’s gonna seize it and resell it, but it’s probably for the best. You can now live free of their control and coercion. We’ll share resources and rebuild our lives together somewhere else. Wherever we go, it will be free of the Mafia’s rule. That’s very important, I think. It’s high time that we see if we can find a saner, less brutal society. Living under the oppressive cloud of their regime is just too much for me, how about you?” David encouraged Claire as he pumped furiously in and out of her slick, wet pussy and admired her fine buttocks.

“I feel badly for those who stay behind. Life’s gonna be rough for them. Yes, you did me a solid favor in getting me out of here ... Now, do me another and put the baby in me that Daddy never could, thanks to his vasectomy!” Claire really worked those hips with abandon, pushing her sweet ass back at him, too.

“So, you understand that I have many lovers, right? I’m just not a one-woman man. I’m lecherous, polyamorous, even a little promiscuous, and I’m definitely bi! It’s just how I am!” David warned Claire as he humped her even harder, slamming into her slippery twat good and deep.

“So what? Daddy and I dated others while together, both for the variety and because we couldn’t let anyone suspect that we were lovers! That was cheating on our other partners, but unavoidable to our thinking. We couldn’t risk people knowing about the incest, especially once the Mafia took over. I also tried to get pregnant by another man and thus give Daddy a grandkid or two. I think that whoever I slept with fired only blanks, because I was never knocked up, alas,” Claire urged David to bottom out inside her and fill her womb with his spawn.

Just the thought of having David’s baby turned Claire on something fierce, to be absolutely honest. She wanted to be bred by a real alpha type and David seemed to be just that. He had a harem of lovers already, and he wasn’t a millionaire or a made man, so how did he do that? He must really have something going for him, and near as she could tell, it was that he had a plan to get them out of Dodge, or Jersey in this case. He was a natural leader. That was a fucking awesome trait to have in Claire’s book. While assertive with most folks, she was also very submissive to the right sort of people (she was also bi).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.