Monogamy Modified - Cover

Monogamy Modified

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: Beautiful woman has an interesting variation on fidelity

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Cuckold   Slut Wife   .

Alicyn was beautiful, the most attractive woman I had ever met. She made lots of money as a model. I didn’t know if that was done clothed or not. Either one would work for her. Blond, trim, tall, smallish tits, tight ass.

We’d been going to the same church for a year before I asked her to lunch after service. I’d joined every activity she was in so we did have some chance to get acquainted. I’d not been dating anyone for a while and didn’t see any evidence of a boyfriend either.

She accepted! Wow! I could hardly speak as I tried to make arrangements. Clumsy like a schoolboy. She seemed mildly amused at my discomfort and took my hand in reassurance. That didn’t help. Then I had a hard-on to deal with too.

Over the next several months our dates escalated in frequency and quality, ranging from hikes to formal theatre attendance. We had a lot in common and enjoyed each other’s company. Dates always ended at her doorstep with a goodnight kiss.

After two and a half months, at the end of a date I heard the words I’d been waiting for from Alicyn, “Would you like to come in?”

She offered me my his favorite bourbon and soon returned in a sheer peignoir. “When I invite a man ‘in’ I am hoping he will spend the night. Are you interested?”

Amazed, I nodded dumbly. She knelt down and began removing my clothes. I recovered enough to assist her until I was more naked than she. Bending down she explored my erection gently with hands and mouth. I fought for control. I hadn’t been laid for a year. She sensed my arousal and kept me from spurting too soon.

In her candlelit bed I explored her exquisite body, taking my time to explore every beautiful bit. From the sounds she made, Alicyn was enjoying it too.

Four strokes after she invited me inside, my cock erupted with its long overdue release. Wrapping her arms and legs around me she whispered, “Just stay in and we’ll do it again.” I did and we did to our mutual satisfaction. We each initiated another coupling during the night.

At breakfast we had a serious discussion about “us”. She started, “I know that you do not have a girlfriend. As of a week ago I don’t have a boyfriend. In my work I do date a few men but it is not intimate. I don’t have casual sex and only have one boyfriend at a time. There is, however, someone special in my life that must be accepted if we are to continue. Do you want me to tell you about that or should we stop right now?”

I spoke up, “I’ve never been married so have dated and bedded a variety of women in my thirty years. Some casual, some serious, even some married. I’m incredibly attracted to you so I’m willing to listen and accept whatever I can.”

Alicyn reached for both my hands and looked me straight in the eye as she explained, “My very first lover, more than ten years ago, was a man about the age I am now. I babysat for him and he was wonderful. As a result, I appreciate and enjoy sex very much, as you have just experienced. We have remained lovers through my failed one-year marriage, and his second one which continues. We spend every Thursday night together and go on a week-long vacation each year. His wife accepts this and my boyfriend must also.

I looked directly back as I replied, “I have bedded married women and women who I knew were dating others. Never noticed that the quality of their loving was affected. I appreciate your honesty and need to tell you that my erection has returned. Can we go back to bed to celebrate our agreement?”

Our next date was Friday, three days from then. She served dinner in, and herself for dessert. Nothing was said about her previous night but the ardor was strong in both of us.

Her modeling schedule determined when we could be together. It was very irregular, mostly local but with a few out of town shoots. She would show me some still and video proofs of her recent work. I expressed my admiration for her nudes, which she assured me did not include sex even though some were definitely soft porn.

After a couple of months of our bonding more and more, I took a Friday off and knew she would be home. I requested having breakfast with her that morning, something rather different. My fascination with her long-time lover had been simmering and I wanted to reclaim her asap.

She rather read my mind and asked if she should shower first. My cock swelled as I texted “NO!!!”

We didn’t eat until later in the morning. I sank my shaft into semen less than an hour old and she squealed at my vigorous thrusts. That wet silky feeling I hadn’t felt for so many years was wonderful. When she sensed my imminent ejaculation she said lustily, “YES! I love to feel you sliding in his juice. Put your sperm in with his. They’re all over your cock right now you know...” That set me off and I shot rope after rope deep inside her. She howled.

We were both sweaty and tired. I didn’t ever want to pull out but we needed cleaning and food.

At breakfast my love was even more loving than usual. She looked at me constantly and touched me whenever she could. When the food was gone she took my hand and asked, “Please love me again.” Wow, the “love” word!

Just before the next Thursday it was Alicyn’s turn to make a request, “I’ve talked with my lover about last week and he was intrigued. Could you come over at 6pm before he arrives and fill me so he can have seconds like you did?”

“Only if I can have breakfast again the next morning.”

My girlfriend squealed, “I hoped you’d say that!”

Alicyn was positively glowing when I responded to her early Friday text and slipped into her well mussed bed. I could smell the sex as she mounted me and a few globs of fresh cum dripped on my cock before it was engulfed.

“I’ve never felt so sexy,” she purred as she rose and fell on me. Her kisses were as fervent as her hip movements as she sought to milk me for more semen. “My lover had never felt me so slick before and he was sooo hard. We hardly slept so I want to get you off in me and sleep with you for a while.” That we did.

A few weeks later we’d not repeated the serial screwing, mostly to keep it a special occasion when it could be arranged. It became obvious to me that our relationship was changing when Alicyn wanted another of those serious, naked-in-bed talks.

“My lover’s name,” she opened, “is Thomas. It will be better to refer to him by name from now on, as you will see. Thomas is always fully aware of my current boyfriend although the reverse, as you have seen, is less open. The two have rarely met in person, and then only briefly at social functions. You are quite different than my boyfriends of the past and I would like you both to meet and possibly develop a friendship. After all, you have all of me in common.”

I held her close and replied, “I’ve had similar thoughts, especially after our recent indirect interactions. Anyone so important to you must be the kind of person I would also like. When do you want this to happen?”

It was a Tuesday might and it was agreed I would also be present at her regular Thursday assignation with Thomas. We made especially tender love that night and in the morning.

Of course I arrived on time with roses and wine. Clad only in her peignoir, showing off her beauty, she led me to her living room and introduced me to the mysterious lover Thomas. We shook hands and settled near each other with our favorite libation. Our hostess busied herself with snacks and finishing dinner, giving us tantalizing glimpses of her body as she went to and fro.

We found common topics to make small talk about until our hostess gave us robes to change into for the repast, saying we needed to be casual like her. Each of us glimpsed the other’s body as we stripped. Thomas was a trim forty-year-old, starting to get some grey hair around the edges. He had my height by just a few inches but I was more muscled. Of course flaccid male appendages don’t reveal much about true capability, but my girlfriend had reassured me that we were similar overall, him longer but me thicker.

Dinner was accompanied by plenty of wine. Our hostess poured champagne afterwards and she sat us next to each other on the couch. Standing a few feet away, her orders were, “Open your robes and spread your legs slightly. I want to see my audience’s reaction.”

She began to dance seductively, swirling in her sheer garment and becoming more and more suggestive. She dropped the garment to her waist for a bit then altogether. Nude, she approached each of us alternately, offering her breasts, ass, and crotch as focal points for our vision. I felt my “meter” rising and was too entranced to look at Thomas’s. The dancer seemed pleased since her nipples were hard and her labia quite pink.

When to music ended, she dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock head into her mouth, licking it as she gazed into my eyes. After a moment she moved to Thomas and I saw his erection clearly for the first time. Close enough. I couldn’t get envious.

After equal time, Alicyn stood up and announced, “Now it’s my turn to play. Follow me without your robes. Please.”

Lying in the classic missionary position with her head propped up on a pillow so she could see better, the lady took charge, issuing specific orders to guide the action. This was new to all of us so no one minded.

I, as “guest”, started with kissing and sucking the usual parts while Thomas watched, then he did the same for my viewing. So it was going to be “one at a time” for now, I surmised. Then I was asked to penetrate and stroke slowly but refrain from ejaculating. I was fascinated when Thomas entered where I had just been, my first live sex show!

When he withdrew we were ordered to lay on our backs side by side. She mounted me and asked Thomas to fondle and suck her wherever he wanted as she slowly rode me. I felt his fingers on her pussy and they brushed against my rod where it was exposed. It was quite stimulating.

Then it was his turn to be ridden. I was very aroused and cupped his balls, squeezing gently. He groaned and ejaculated unexpectedly. As I tried to apologize, she shushed me and told me to lay back, then added, “This is going a bit differently than I planned, but that’s life and who cares.”

I felt her freshly inseminated vagina slide its silky length down over my rock-hard shaft. Semen squeezed out as I watched, wide eyed. Thomas was equally fascinated. He began exploring her body as I got fucked. When he got round back I felt his hand on my balls and I reacted just like he did. We all laughed and our common cunt asked, “So have I been gang-banged now?”

Thomas, still chuckling replied, “I think it takes at least three males. Shall I call for help?”

“NO! This is plenty ... for NOW!”

We wiped off and had some more champagne as we lounged in the bed. I inquired, “So what now, dear sex guide?”

“I really hadn’t planned beyond this. I guess whoever is capable of something can do it with me. Separately or together is just fine.”

So that’s how it went for the next several hours, our imaginations and physical abilities guiding us. Finally, we wore down and slept. Of course there were pleasant interruptions to the slumber. It was fascinating to be holding her side by side with her upper leg thrown over me and feeling Thomas laying his pipe from behind. Of course I was inspired to give him the same experience when she turned over. She hummed and moaned and shook with orgasms throughout.

It’s a damn good thing I’d taken Friday off. I was wiped out but totally satisfied. My partners in lust felt the same. We parted as much closer friends.

Alicyn is getting more and more offers to do sexually explicit shoots. The soft porn she does turns her on, as is evident in the proofs she brings home. Makeup to show her pussy pink and wet isn’t necessary. I’m concerned that she will lose control though and do something she regrets later. A recent incident pointed that out to all of us.

I had accompanied her to the photo shoot. She was naked in bed with the male model and he was put in a spooning position. Quite a few positions had already been done so she was wet and open from the contact with his very attractive young body. As they were being adjusted I saw a startled look on her face and she briefly turned and said something softly but firmly to him.

After the shots were made she pulled away and said she was done for the day. I noticed he had an erection, but that was expected throughout the shoot. Quickly dressing she said urgently, “Let’s go!”

In the car she was quiet for a while, then turned to me. “He stuck his dick in me. It was supposed to go between us. I told him he’d better not cum or I’d kill him. As we moved around I was the one who came and, I hope, hid it. It did feel good of course, even though uninvited. Get me home. I need a real fuck.”

After releasing our passion, I said, “It’s OK. No harm done. I was there and you weren’t trying to ‘cheat’.”

A little later when she was tipsy and calmed down, I teased, “Maybe we should invite him on a Thursday and you could get gang-banged?” She pounded lightly on my chest in “protest”, but soon dragged me to bed for another hot lay.

We did roleplay her as a porn actress the next time Thomas and I were with her together. It was fun and hot.

I learned that Thomas was married to a woman slightly older than himself. She was not highly sexed and didn’t mind his lover at all. But that was changing. With early menopause she was getting supplemental hormones and her libido had grown quite a bit. Her experience was very much less than his and she was feeling that her opportunities were slipping by.

He had a conference with us and said he’d like us all to meet. Perhaps I would consider being her lover? I was competent and safe. I hadn’t seen that coming but agreed to at least meet. Dinner at their place was arranged.

Margret, his wife, was a nervous wreck. It was obvious she’d been into the dinner wine for a while. I had her give me the house tour and show me things she was interested in. Then she took Alicyn, whom she’d never met before, to the kitchen to help with the meal.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.