A Fine Substitute

by RejectReality

Copyright© 2017 by RejectReality

Erotica Sex Story: When his friend with benefits Natalie makes a booty call, Vincent hurries straight over. As rotten luck would have it, she gets called in to work just as things are heating up. Then, someone surprising offers to sub in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   .

I had just stepped out of the shower after work when I heard my phone announce a message. I grabbed a towel, dried off one arm, and tapped the screen. What I saw brought a wide smile to my face.

“Bored and horny. Come over?” the message read.

Natalie and I had been friends with benefits for a couple of years. The sex was great, and it was easier than trying to play the dating game or find someone to hook up with all the time. We both had hectic schedules between college and part-time jobs, so it worked perfectly for both of us.

“On my way,” I answered, and then hurried to dry off and dress. A few minutes later, I jumped in the car and headed to her house.

There were two cars in the driveway when I parked in front of the house, and one of them belonged to Nat’s mom. At any other girl’s house, it would have been either a disaster or an inconvenience. But at Natalie’s place, it only made me smile again as I climbed out of the car.

That grin widened when her mom opened the door in response to me ringing the bell. Nat’s mom was smoking hot, and every guy’s favorite substitute teacher at the high school. Seeing her at home was even better.

She was wearing her red hair down, spilling over her shoulders instead of up in a bun. Those shoulders were mostly bare, obstructed only by the thin straps of the white dress she was wearing, and dotted with freckles. The hem of the dress only reached halfway to her knee, showing off a great pair of legs as well.

Her tits were the real showstoppers. They were huge, and the dress looked like it could barely contain them.

“Come on in,” she said, and squeezed my bicep as I passed. “Did you just get back from the gym?”

I chuckled and said, “No, I haven’t been in a couple of days.” The flirtatious banter between us was something that had developed in the last couple of months. “Nice dress, Ms. White.”

“Why, thank you.”

That was when Natalie called out from her room down the hall. “Hey, when you’re done perving on my mom, bring me a bottle of water from the fridge.”

Ms. White folded her arms in front of her, which lifted her tits and made them look even more incredible. “Are you perving on me?”

“Would I do that?”

“I don’t know,” she said, and then grinned. She nodded toward the kitchen before strutting over to the couch.

My eyes dropped straight to her ass swaying back and forth. The dress wasn’t tight enough to see much, but it was still a fine show.

“Hello?” Nat called out.

“Water. Got it,” I answered on my way to the kitchen.

On the way back through the living room, I saw Ms. White putting on her noise-cancelling headphones. It wasn’t my first visit to the house, after all, and she knew exactly what was going on. Thankfully, she wasn’t a prude.

Natalie was lying on the bed in nothing but a red bra and panties when I walked in. She smiled at me as I closed the door, and then beckoned me with a waving finger.

I whipped off my shirt as I walked toward the bed, and sat the water bottle on her dresser along the way. Meanwhile, Nat sat up over her knees and popped the clasp on her bra. Our clothing fell to the floor in a rush. I was there to fuck, and she’d called me to get fucked, so there wasn’t any need to talk about it or play games.

She had a head start, so by the time I was pulling down my pants, she was already naked and playing with herself. Fingers slippery with her juices wrapped around my cock as soon as it sprang free. Trying to wriggle and stomp my way out of the denim while she jerked me off wasn’t easy, but I’d had plenty of practice.

As soon as my legs were free, I pushed her down onto the bed. She squealed in mock alarm, but it only took her a second to find my erection again when I crawled over top of her. They weren’t as big as her mom’s, but Nat had awesome tits, and they were calling to me.

Her hand squeezed around me and she gasped when I sucked her left nipple hard.

It was all raw sexual need as we writhed on the bed. She stroked me. I sucked her tits. She ground her pussy against my leg. There was no mistaking how wet and horny she was when she did that. As nice as her tits were, I was ready to head south. I let her nipple go and planted a kiss on her stomach.

Her phone sounded off the alert for an incoming message, but she ignored it to push on the top of my head. She was just as eager for me to get between her legs and eat her out as I was. Natalie was the first girl I ever went down on, and in all the years since, I’d never found a sweeter pussy than hers.

“Fuck yes. Lick my pussy,” she barked at me as I dived in.

I heard the text alert tone go off again - though it was muffled by her thighs against my ears. Her yelp when I flicked her clit was much louder. She dug her fingers into the back of my head as she pushed me away from the sensitive bud. There was a half grin on my face as I resisted and tickled her hood with the tip of my tongue.

Then the phone rang, playing Moves Like Jagger.

Nat said, “Damn it,” and let go of my head.

I assumed she was reaching for the phone to turn it off when she shifted on the mattress. I was too busy licking her to look.

Then she gasped and said, “Oh, shit.”

The next thing I know, she’s pushing on my head and trying to wriggle away. I held on tight and tongued her clit again, but that earned me a bop on top of the head. It was hardly what I expected.

“Stop,” she told me, and I knew from the tone of her voice she was serious.

Frustrated, I pulled my head from between her legs. She immediately sat up and grabbed her phone. Before she answered it, she said, “Be quiet.”

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Shh,” she admonished, bringing a finger to her lips. There was a hint of an apology in her voice when she said, “Just a second.”

I pushed up onto my hands, and then my knees while she tapped to answer the call and brought the phone to her ear.

“Hey,” she answered the phone, and then said, “Yes, I’ll take it for you.”

I leaned back on my elbow, making sure she had a good view of my dick bouncing. She noticed, but turned to look away as soon as she did.

“Yeah, but it doesn’t matter. A deal’s a deal. Let me know how it goes. Okay. Bye.”

“So what’s up?” I asked, and stretched out a leg to tickle her with my toes.

“You’re going to hate me,” she said. “I have to go into work.”

“Now?” I said, and then fell back flat on the bed.

She sighed and said, “Yes. Damn it. Jean took one of my shifts so I could go to that concert with you last month. I promised that I’d take a shift for her if she needed me to. She’s got a date with this guy she’s been flirting with for like ever, so today’s the day.”

“Great,” I mumbled.

“I’m sorry,” she said as she swung her legs out of the bed. Her eyes homed in on my hardon and she added, “So sorry. I want you so bad, but...”

“I get it,” I told her, trying not to sound as irritated as I actually was. I had a good thing going with her, and didn’t want to mess it up.

“Maybe there’s somebody else you can hook up with?” she asked as she grabbed some moist wipes from a drawer next to the bed.

I shook my head and said, “Probably just head home.” Then I slid out of the bed to grab my underwear. We weren’t technically exclusive, but neither of us had been with anyone else in almost a year.

Natalie finished cleaning up while I pulled on my pants. I tried not to watch, knowing it was only going to leave me even more frustrated, but it’s hard to ignore a hot, naked girl wiping her pussy a couple of feet away. After putting on my shirt, I sat down on the bed to put on my shoes and socks.

“Oh, shoot,” she said in the midst of digging underwear out of her dresser. “Could you do me a huge favor and go get my work smock from the laundry room?”

“Yeah, I got it,” I answered. She was still naked, so leaving the room was the only way I was going to get rid of my raging hardon. Once I had my shoes on, I opened the door just wide enough to slip out and headed for the laundry room.

Ms. White glanced my way when I walked into the front room. She did a double-take, and her expression left no doubt she was surprised to see me. I was surprised she was seeing me, too. The smock was easy enough to find, so I grabbed it and made my way back to Natalie’s room.

“I take it I’m not going to need these?” Ms. White said when I walked into the front room again. She held up her headphones, and then sat them down on the coffee table.

I let out a rueful chuckle and said, “Probably not.”

She shrugged and said, “Sorry.”

“Yeah, me too.”

Nat was wriggling into her jeans when I walked back in, so I left the door open.

“Thanks,” she said as she buttoned her pants.

I laid her smock on the bed and said, “No problem.”

“I only have to work four hours. Maybe you could come back over after?” she suggested.

“Have to see if I’m awake enough to make the drive. It’s been a long day.”

You would think an invitation for a booty call would be an automatic yes, but it was going to be an early morning. The thought of the round trip that late gave me visions of walking around like a zombie the whole next day.

She threw another idea against the wall while she pulled on her blouse. “Maybe I could come over to your place when I get off?”

Either she was feeling really guilty, or she was even more hot and bothered than I thought. Maybe both. It didn’t really matter.

“Ed’s going to have a couple of guys over tonight to watch the game,” I answered.

Natalie sighed and buttoned up her blouse. “Well, I’ll text you when I get off. Okay?”

“Sure.”

She was dressed and almost ready to leave, so I hung out while she grabbed her purse, phone, and smock. I led the way out of her room, planning to walk her to the door.

Ms. White had other ideas when we hit the living room. She said, “Vince, is there any chance you could run to the refrigerator and get me a bottle of water?”

“Go ahead,” Natalie said, and then puckered her lips into a kiss before continuing to the door.

“What’s in it for me?” I bantered.

Nat’s mom grinned and asked, “I don’t know. What’s it worth?”

Let me see those tits, was the first thing that popped into my head. Of course, I didn’t say it. I was drawing a blank otherwise, so I shook my head and said, “I got it.”

“Well, that was easy,” she remarked as I walked to the kitchen.

I brought her the water, and I was about to say I was headed home when she hit me with a verbal sucker-punch. “Pretty bad case of blue-balls, huh?”

“Holy ... What the...” I spat and stammered, taken completely off-guard.

She chuckled and said, “Well, you do, don’t you? I know why you were here, and I know you didn’t have time to do it. At least I hope not.”

With the initial shock fading, I regained my cool and said, “Yeah, they’re probably a little blue.”

Ms. White offered a sympathetic, “Aww,” and then said, “I hate to see you leave like that.”

I snorted and said, “You and me both.”

“Maybe I could help you with that.”

So much for keeping my cool. I was probably standing there with my mouth hanging open, looking like a complete dweeb. I honestly don’t remember.

Ms. White stood up and said, “Natalie was just telling me this morning that I was bitchy and needed to get laid. So, we could help each other out.”

“Nat would fuckin’ kill me,” I said as soon as the thought formed in my head.

She shrugged and said, “Why? You’re ... What is it you call it? Friends with benefits? Fuck buddies? You’re not dating. You’re just fucking.”

“Because you’re her mom.”

“So, don’t tell her. I won’t. She’s the one who told me to get laid.” She held up a finger and smiled. “I know.”

If I had any doubts that she was serious, they were gone the instant she grabbed the front of her dress and pulled it down. The straps snapped down off her shoulders, and out tumbled the biggest set of tits I’d ever laid eyes on for real.

She cupped them in her palms and said, “You’ve always wanted to see these, haven’t you? What do you think?”

They weren’t just big. They hung down a little, but they were round and firm for tits that size. She had big nipples, too. Her high-beams were on, and they burned straight through the fog of surprise in my head.

“You’ve got incredible tits, Ms. White,” I answered.

“Thank you,” she said, and then bent down to pick up the water I’d brought her. “If you want to see more, I’ll be in my bedroom. It’s up to you.”

She swept past me - tits bare and bouncing - and strutted toward the hall. What Natalie might say if she found out was a moot point. Ms. White had me firmly in her trap, and I was only a couple of steps behind her. She glanced over her shoulder and moaned when she heard me following. The extra sway she added to her hips gave me something nice to watch along the way.

Upon reaching her bed, she turned to face me, sat down, and put her water on the nightstand. It only took me another second to step in front of her, and she went straight for the button of my jeans.

“And I’ve always wanted to see this,” she said as she popped open the button and pulled down the zipper. Her hand slipped beneath the waistband of my underwear, and emerged holding my cock.

“I always told you that you had potential,” she said while stroking me. “I just didn’t know how much.”

I groaned, hefted her right breast in my palm, and said, “You were always my favorite sub.”

“I wonder why,” she teased. “I bet there are still a few things I can teach you.”

“You think so?”

“I’m pretty sure.” She pushed my underwear down farther and squeezed my balls. “This is even nicer than the chocolate you used to bring me in class. I wonder if it tastes as good?”

“Only one way to find out.”

“Mmm hmm,” she moaned while pulling me closer. Then she bent down and tongued the head of my cock.

I groaned, and then grabbed the tail of my shirt to pull it off for the second time that evening. Her tongue moved to the shaft, wetting it with long, broad strokes. Once my shirt hit the floor, she reached up to drag her fingernails over my abs. I tightened up the muscles, and she responded with a growling moan. The next time her tongue slid up to the head of my cock, she parted her lips and took it in.

“Ah, fuck yeah,” I groaned. She massaged my cockhead with her lips as she sucked, and kept her tongue working as well. A couple of seconds later, she took me deeper, sucking hard. After a dozen wonderful strokes, she let me pop free of her lips.

“Good?” she asked.

“Oh yeah.”

She sat up straight and said, “A good teacher always motivates her students.”

“Yes, Ms. White,” I said, playing along.

A shiver shook her, and she closed her eyes for a second. When they opened, she said in a low, sultry voice, “Oh, that’s so naughty.”

I couldn’t argue with that. “So, what now, Ms. White?”

She slipped into her teaching voice and said, “Why don’t you finish taking those clothes off, and we’ll see what you already know.”

Stooping to untie my shoes proved to be an adventure with my pants pulled down to my thighs. The denim ended up falling to sag over my shoes, which didn’t make stepping on the heels to get out of them any easier.

Ms. White’s shoes dropped to the floor long before I could get mine off, leaving her in a pair of dainty ankle socks. She slipped her arms out of her dress straps, turned, scooted up to the pillow, and then lay back to pull up the hem. I had no trouble finding motivation to drop my pants and jerk off my socks when she slid a hand into her cream-colored panties.

Her fingers were still wriggling beneath the cotton when she cupped her left breast in her other hand and said, “Come up here and demonstrate what you know about foreplay, Vincent.”

I grinned and climbed into the bed. The hand between her legs moved a little faster and she moaned when her eyes focused on my twitching cock. I crawled to the head of the bed, and though it was hard to ignore the temptation of her tits, I kissed her lips instead.

“Mmm, that’s a very good start,” she said after the brief kiss.

“Thank you, Ms. White,” I responded before kissing her again - much harder.

She drew in a long breath after I pulled away from the tongue-wrangling kiss and said, “Very, very good.”

That was the limit of my endurance. I laid my hand on her right breast, letting the stiff nipple poke me in the palm, and caressed it with my fingers. That set off a flurry of activity from the hand in her panties, and drew out a moan.

“A little bigger than what you’re used to, aren’t they?” she asked.

A little was an understatement. Natalie had great tits, but her mom easily had two cup sizes on her. I gave her breast a squeeze, and then patted it to make it jiggle. “Yep. Love them.”

“Well, show me how you treat them, then. That’s an important part of foreplay.”

I moved my hand to the side and brushed my finger over her nipple. She sucked in a gasping breath, arched her back, and then moaned. Then I reached across to give her other nipple equal treatment.

“Very good, Vincent. Always pay attention to both, and start off gently.”

“Yes, Ms. White,” I said, since the whole teacher/student thing seemed to be making her hot. I have to say that it was doing the trick for me, too. I moved back to her left breast, cupped it, and then bent down to give her nipple a lick.

“Oh! Oh my,” she cried out, and then shook with a chuckle. “You’ve been doing your homework,” she continued, though the last word changed into a whimper when I gave her another lick.

“I think this is just one of my good subjects.”

“You’re certainly starting off well.”

I sucked her nipple then, loving the way it felt between my lips. Like her tits, it was huge. I swiped it with my tongue as I softly sucked, getting it good and wet, and feeling the texture of it in a way I never could with Nat.

I let it slip from between my lips, and making sure my breath was washing over it, asked, “How’s that, Ms. White?”

“Well done, Vincent.”

“Maybe a little harder?”

She blinked her eyes and moaned. “That’s the way. Find out what she likes. Yes, harder. Much harder.”

Who was I to argue with that? I moved to her right nipple and sucked it hard, squeezing it with my lips as well. Her long, deep moan encouraged me to keep it up. For good measure, I pinched her left nipple as well. That earned me another encouraging sign when I felt her fingernails scraping my back.

“You like it that hard?” I asked as I switched the position of my lips and fingers.

“That’s perfect,” she answered when my lips locked onto her nipple again.

It seemed that no matter how aggressive I was, she was always ready for more. She didn’t even balk when I gave her a nip of my teeth. I squeezed, sucked, pinched, and licked her awesome tits, living out a fantasy that had crossed my mind more than once. She moaned and whimpered the whole while.

“You do know the purpose of foreplay, don’t you?” she asked after a couple of minutes of me worshiping her breasts.

I let her nipple go just long enough to answer, “To make you wet,” and then sucked it strongly enough to pull her areolae into my lips.

Her voice still had a teacher’s cadence, but was much higher when she said, “That’s right.” She took a quick breath and regained control of her voice. “The purpose of foreplay is to make her vagina lubricate, and your penis erect so you can penetrate her more easily. Let me see how that erection is coming along.”

I held onto her nipple as I lifted my head, letting it pop from my lips, and then pulled my knees under me. Her fingers curled around my cock and squeezed.

“Yes, that seems to be nice and hard, Vincent.”

“What about you, Ms. White?” I asked as she lightly stroked my shaft.

“Well, let’s see about that,” she said, and finally pulled her hand out of her panties. Her fingers were glistening all the way to the second knuckle when they emerged from beneath the cloth. “Yes, I seem to be quite wet. See for yourself.”

She lifted her hand, extending the slippery digits toward me, so I pulled them to my lips. The scent of her arousal hit me at the same time as her bittersweet nectar set me to throbbing in her other hand. Her juices had a stronger taste than Natalie’s did, but it certainly didn’t put me off.

“Why don’t you take a closer look, just to make sure,” she said after I’d sucked her fingers clean.

I sat down and scooted in front of her. She bent her knees to give me room, and then nodded toward her panties. I didn’t even need to take them off to know she was wet, because there was a dark spot on them attesting to that. I slowly peeled them down, revealing first a narrow strip of long, fiery red curls, and then her bare-shaven pussy. When she lifted her butt to assist me in pulling down her panties, I got an even better look. She had slightly protruding pussy lips, but they were neatly folded, hiding what was between.

She had a crooked grin decorating her face when she said, “Why don’t you use your pointer...” She paused long enough to stick out her tongue and wiggle it, “And identify everything for me, so I know you paid attention to anatomy.”

I chuckled as I dropped down onto my hands and she parted her legs to let me in.

“First, the labia majora,” she said.

I slipped out my tongue for a long, broad tongued lap on both sides of her pussy, barely a pinky-width away from her folds.

“Good. Now the labia minora.”

She drew in a stuttering breath when my tongue slid up the parting of her lips, wiggling back and forth. When I reached the top, I stopped just shy of her clit and worked my way back down.

She let me make three passes and whimpered several times, so I asked, “Is that right, Ms. White?”

“So very right,” she said, slipping out of character for a moment, but then continued the lesson. “Now, show me the vagina.”

I turned my head to the side, used my fingers to part her lips, and pushed my tongue into her. She gasped and her hands settled on my head as I tongued her, stabbing as deep as I could reach to lap up her juices.

Her voice wavered when she said, “Now, the important part. Do you know where the clitoris is?”

I pulled my tongue from inside her and moved slowly up toward her clit. “Is it right here, Ms. White?” I said before pushing my tongue beneath her hood to the swollen button.

“Oh yes, that’s it,” she said in a rush while her fingers twined in my hair. “Now, the clitoris is...” A squeal escaped her and she said, “Oh, forget it, just lick me.”

I chuckled again and said, “Yes, Ms. White,” before getting down to serious work.

It had been quite a while since I’d gone down on anyone other than Natalie, and the novelty wasn’t lost on me. Her mom had a different taste, a different scent, and her pussy felt completely different beneath my tongue as I lapped her. The taboo of going down on her when I’d been licking her daughter only a short time before had me excited as well.

“God, Vince, I needed this,” she gasped while rocking her hips beneath me. “It’s been over two months, and the last time wasn’t very good.”

“So how am I doing?” As soon as I asked it, I licked her clit with a slow stroke.

She cried out and lurched.

“Does that mean good?”

“God yes!”

It didn’t take long to figure out that the combination to Ms. White’s safe was different from her daughter’s. Natalie had a sensitive clit, so I spent most of my time dancing around it with my tongue. Her mom was lifting her hips and pulling me right to the center of the action. So, I homed in on her button and sucked it. The squeal she let out left little doubt that I was on the right track.

After a good long suck, I resisted her efforts to keep me latched on her clit and dipped down to lap up her pussy juice. It was even tangier and thicker with her excitement mounting. I waited until she let out an impatient whimper and tightened her fingers into my hair before heading back up. This time, I put my thumb on her hood, pulled it back, and attacked her naked clit.

She damn near bucked me off.

I managed to hold on through the spasm, and strong up-and-down flicks of my tongue kept her squirming. I switched it up by sucking her clit, but only for a second. The next time I threw her a curve, it was by pressing my tongue hard against her button and wriggling it. Then, after a few teasing swirls that caused her to tug at my hair, I latched on and stayed there.

Her whimpers of pleasure as she crept toward the edge sounded remarkably similar to Natalie’s. “Yes. Yes. Right there. Uh huh. God yeah. God yeah.”

“Going to come?” I asked, letting my breath tickle her clit.

Her reply hissed through clenched teeth. “Don’t stop!”

I lapped her clit with darting, but strong strokes, and then decided to do something I hadn’t tried with Natalie yet. I slid a finger into her pussy, getting it nice and slippery. Her walls squeezed surprisingly tight around it, promising good things to come.

“Yes! More!” she cried out.

I stroked the digit in and out, but I had something else in mind. I sucked her clit again, even harder than before, and rolled it with my tongue. I felt her stiffen, and her whimpers trailed off into high-pitched gasps.

Then I pulled my finger out of her pussy and pushed the tip into her ass.

Her next gasp caught in her throat. She trembled, let out a squeak, and then jerked as if someone had cracked her like a whip as her orgasm claimed her. Her tight throat opened and filled the room with a shriek.

I tried to push my finger deeper, but her puckered opening resisted. I snapped my other hand from her hood to her thigh and dug my fingers in, trying to hold her in place as she thrashed on the bed. The best I could manage was to chase her clit, and that only lasted a few seconds. She lurched so violently that my finger slipped out of her ass and she tore away from my grip.

Her orgasm was far from over, though. I got in a few more good licks before she snapped her legs together to deny me.

“Like that?” I asked while rising up onto my knees and stroking my aching cock.

A warbling cry bubbled from her lips, and when she caught her breath she answered, “Yes, you sneaky bastard. Fuck!”

“Is that my next lesson, Ms. White?” I asked, playing on her last exclamation. Then it dawned on me that I hadn’t brought any condoms, because Natalie always kept plenty. I could go grab one, but there was always the chance she knew how many were left, and that wouldn’t look good.

Ms. White smiled - still panting. She nodded toward the nightstand and said, “Condom. Drawer.”

That solved that problem.

When I opened the drawer, I found a lot more than the box of condoms. There were half a dozen vibrators rolling around, a bottle of lube, a dispenser of moist wipes, and an expensive looking rabbit vibe. I held the last up and grinned at her.

“His name is Vince,” she said, turning the tease right back on me.

I chuckled in an attempt to cover the warmth I felt rising in my ears, put the vibrator back in the drawer, and popped open the box of condoms. While I separated one from the strip, I saw her part her legs and slip a hand between them. It set off a shudder in her when she traced the parting of her lips.

She looked at my cock and licked her lips, which encouraged me to get the condom open in a hurry.

The aftershocks of her orgasm must have settled down, because she slipped back into character to say, “Now, Vincent, we need to make sure you know how to put that on properly.”

“Hold it by the tip - right Ms. White?” I played along.

“Yes, that’s right. Now, place it over the head of your penis.” As soon as I did that, she said, “Now, roll it down. Nice and slow.”

I followed her direction to the letter, rolling the condom slowly down my throbbing erection. When it reached the root, I asked, “Is that right, Ms. White?”

“Very good, Vincent. Safe sex is important, and I’m glad you learned how to do it properly. We’ll start at the beginning - missionary position.”

With that, she parted her legs wide. I moved between them a moment later. After grabbing my cock between a thumb and forefinger, I rubbed it up and down the part of her nether lips.

She stiffened and drew in a shuddering breath. “There you go, get it nice and slippery.”

That wasn’t a difficult request. She was soaking wet. On a whim, I slapped her clit a couple of times. Since she seemed to enjoy things a little rougher than her daughter, I did it fairly hard. She gasped with each tap, and then gave me a fine show of squeezing those tremendous tits.

“A little teasing is good, but don’t make her wait too long,” she said when I went back to sliding it between her folds.

Even though she was maintaining her teacher’s voice, there was enough of a touch of need in her tone to let me know she didn’t want to wait any longer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.