How I Became Immortal (Redux Version) - Cover

How I Became Immortal (Redux Version)

Copyright© 2017 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a redux of a previous story that I pulled in the past, this one not being fan fiction. Incidentally, I tried to avoid making the rules of vampire transformation too similar to other lore on the subject.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Horror   Science Fiction   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

“So, how was work, papi?” Rosita asked me while Penelope and she led me upstairs to our room.

“It was ... work. It pays the bills, I assume. It lets me interact with people and do ... other things, of course, to pass the time,” I swallowed a bit.

“Other things, such as fucking Teresa? She’s a hot and heavy one, that cutie. A real blonde sex goddess if there ever was one. It’s cool. She had her orders and she gladly carried them out. But now it’s our turn to use your body for our pleasure, papi!” Penelope reassured me while sucking all traces of Teresa off my dick.

“Be forewarned. We’re going to ravish you all night long, too! We’ll fuck you to sleep, completely exhaust you, papi! You’ll wake up several times tonight to us riding you ... and we’ll fuck you while watching whatever you like on TV as well. You’re the man. It’s your remote, your room, your TV, all of it.

“And yes, it’s small, but cozy. We like it here. It provides for what few needs we even have. It keeps a low profile, too. I happen to like the intimacy of sharing a man ... and a bed, with my own sweet daughter, anyway. It makes it easier for me to enjoy her body as well as yours. You know, like this,” Rosita winked at me while parting Penelope’s cheeks and licking her ass.

The way that Penelope’s eyes bugged out as she felt her own mother’s tongue up her culo was truly impressive, of course. She clearly enjoyed being rimmed by her old lady, and why not? Rosita wasn’t exactly shy about devouring her daughter’s derriere. She even bit Penelope on the tush now and then while Ms. Adkins repeatedly inhaled my cock. Something about a woman licking her own daughter’s butt was rather scintillating, to put it mildly.

“Well, that seems to work, doesn’t it? Tell me, do you mind if I straddle Penelope like this while you go back and forth between our holes. I want to rub my clit against her cornhole, yeah, like that. I want to butt-fuck her with my clitty! Speaking of which, please lube me up and start sodomizing me! I need your cock up my ass!” Rosita even offered me some peanut oil to ease my way into her bottom.

The way that Rosita pinned her own daughter down underneath her body while I pumped harder up her tush might have looked a bit rapey, but it didn’t take long to figure out that Penelope loved every second of it. In fact, even as Rosita pressed her tits against her daughter’s back and began kneading her buns, I heard Penelope moan and gasp with ecstatic bliss. She pushed back with her hips and cheeks to encourage her mother to violate her some more. She ached for more aggression from her own mother, of all, just as they both craved from me.

When Rosita then lowered her mouth again to Penelope’s to eat her ass once more, I did my best not to erupt and flood her bowels just yet. When she pushed her tongue as far up her daughter’s bum as she could put it, my former neighbor screamed an orgasm so loud that they could probably hear it in DC, certainly in El Paso. The next act, where Rosita started fisting Penelope so fucking hard, made both of them cum so wetly and messily that I completely lost it. I stared down at those lovely brown buns and exploded inside Rosita’s backdoor at last. I pulled out and both ladies jumped at the chance to go ass-to-mouth. This was something not even seen in most porn flicks at the adult theaters back then, yet they eagerly went for it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.