Fucking My Way Through High School - Cover

Fucking My Way Through High School

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2002 by Katie McN

Erotica Sex Story: Did you ever wonder if the really good looking girl sitting in the corner of the library with her head in a book ever gets laid? Well I can tell you for a fact, she does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   .

Did you ever wonder if the really good looking girl sitting in the corner of the library with her head in a book ever gets laid? Well I can tell you for a fact, she does.

My name is Holly and I go to Junior Samples High School in Richardson, Texas. Not too many people know me outside of the Science Club. I kind of keep to myself and have a difficult time just walking up to people and talking.

Today I’ll receive the High School Valedictorian Award since I’m graduating top of my class. Sure, anyone would figure that a girl like me would get the award. Everyone else was having fun while I stayed home nights studying. Of course they’d be wrong. In fact, I probably had more fun than anyone in the class.

I remember when I was a Freshman and having trouble with Biology. In Texas we don’t study evolution and so learning about the immaculate conception of the earth was about all that was left for the teacher to talk about. Well, cutting up animals was the other part of the class. The State figured that was a good thing and so we hacked away at anything that was born to include a couple of endangered species.

Now none of this seemed like fun to me so I figured I’d talk to the teacher and see if I could do something else instead. Right after school on Monday afternoon, I marched into Mr. McNallen’s office. I was dressed in my Junior Rodeo snap button shirt, cowgirl boots and last year’s jeans. I thought I looked hot.

Mr. McNallen said there was no way I was getting out of the biology lab stuff and so I’d be hacking away at all those poor animals just like the rest of the kids. I guess I got pretty excited when I started arguing with him. Every once in awhile one of the snap buttons on my shirt would unsnap. I didn’t think anything of it at first, but when I saw how he was seemed to be waiting for the next one to go, I figured I was on to something good. I got a little more active then and before he could say, “Show me your tits”, I was showing him my tits.

“Mr. McNallen, what’s that big ole bulge in your pants? Are you sick or something? Maybe I can help?”

I helped all right by grabbing onto his whopper and giving it a big squeeze. Well, a lot of other stuff happened and before he knew what was going on, his pants and boxers were around his ankles. His woody was sky high by then and I continued to pretend I didn’t know what was I was doing.

“Can I kiss it and make it better?”

He didn’t say anything even when I started giving him a blow job. I thought I was doing pretty good for a fourteen year old and I guess he did too. He was making some wild sounds.

“I guess I can’t do anything about this problem so I’ll just go back home and study for my biology labs.”

I thought he was going to crap his pants. Well, he couldn’t really do that since they were around his ankles. Anyhow, he grabbed me and said, “You can’t leave me like this. I’ll let you out of the biology lab. Just keep doing what you were doing.”

I figured he was bullshitting me as guys are known to do, but I went ahead and gave him a world class hummer anyhow. I got right down on my knees and sucked his cock until he just about came and then stopped to ask him if I was doing it right. I got him to the ‘place’ about four different times and backed off. I thought he was going to kick my ass.

“I don’t think this is working, Mr. McNallen. Would you rather fuck me instead.”

Ha, ha, ha. He almost fell down when I said it. For some reason he didn’t think young girls knew stuff like that. Well, that’s what he thought.

Instead of wasting a lot of time waiting for his ‘Yes’, I just went right ahead and started taking off my clothes. It turns out that I have a natural ability as a strip teaser and he got one of my A performances.

I took off my shirt first since it was open anyhow. I threw it across the room and once he had a chance to check out my rather nice looking boobs, I kind of did a shimmy and let him see those beauties jiggle around. He seemed to like what he saw.

Next came the cowgirls boots which took about two seconds to get off. I threw them across the room and they crashed into the wall. Seemed to add just that much to the whole thing.

My pants were a lot harder to get off. I had to bend this way and that and I think I got just about every part of my body moving as I did.

Finally my pants were off and laying on the floor. One of the skills every girl in Texas has is the ability to pick things up without bending her knees. I heard a strange sound when I bent over to pick up my jeans. I figure a guy his age must have seen a butt before, but maybe not.

My little tease went faster than he expected since I wasn’t wearing any underwear.

He just stood there in stunned disbelief while I laid myself out on his desk. He was looking at me as if he you got ‘em.” Well, he just stood there so I spread mine and pretty soon he figured out the purpose for the cute little pussy looking back at him from his desk.

This was so much fun for me that I was wet as can be. He tried to ease his whopper into my young girl pussy, but he was just wasting his time. The jumbo rod slipped right into my cunt like it was designed to fit. Before I could say, “Sam Houston gives head on the first date”, he was pumping my box like there was no tomorrow.

He lasted about 30 of the most wonderful seconds of his life based on the look on his face. I loved seeing him hot. Kind of fun for me, too, since I didn’t really even have to work up a sweat.

Later on in the semester, he came around for seconds. Hah. I was ready for that one. I started crying and told him I was so ashamed of what I’d done that I had to go to the principal and confess everything. It didn’t bother him at first until I reminded him that he had that purple birth mark on his left ball. Well, I never did a lab assignment in Biology and got an A for course. Being that this was Texas and all, he was the Science teacher and so he was happy to give me an A in Chemistry, Physiology and Physics along with a recommendation to any college of my choice.

History is not taught the same way in Texas as it is in other states. Everyone knows that Davie Crockett is just something that Disney invented to sell movies. Plus, anyone whose seen the Alamo would know right away that there couldn’t have been any battle there since it’s in downtown San Antonio and doesn’t even have walls to speak of. I was real tired of listening to that crap day in and out, so I figured I’d go talk with my history teacher, Miss Selmont.

“Hello Miss Selmont. I’m sorry to bother you after class, but I really have some problems with the stuff we’re learning.”

She had me sit down in the front row of her classroom and proceeded to explain that the State told her what to teach and that it was required for everyone to learn this crap and so on. I might have gotten real bored with that part of it except for one thing.

She was sitting on the edge of her desk and kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. I figured she was nervous, but I was enjoying the view. I’d never seen anyone actually wear a garter belt and thought it looked way cool. I decided right then that I’d be getting one as soon as I had the chance. I also thought the black stockings were something else, but figured my mother wouldn’t let me wear them because of my age.

She kept looking at me and I kind of knew what she wanted to say. For some reason she was just too shy so I thought I had to take the initiative.

“I’ve never seen a garter belt before, Miss Selmont. Do you wear them all the time.”

“Not really, Holly. I have a date tonight and decided to dress up a little bit.”

“Could I look at it please. I think I’d like to wear one when I’m an adult like you.”

She soon had her dress off and was standing in her classroom in a push up bra, garter belt, black seamed stocking and high heel pumps. I made a mental note that all red underwear was distracting although I kind of liked the effect.

“You have such large breasts. Miss Selmont. I can’t wait until I’m a woman.”

“Yours are nice, Holly. You have nothing to feel bad about.”

“What do you mean? Feel this.”

Before she knew what hit her, I pressed her hand on my tit. She tried to get away even though I knew she wanted to give it a squeeze. I pressed her hand into my boob and moved it around a little bit. While I was doing that, my other hand slipped around behind her and unsnapped her bra. In less time than it takes to say, “Armadillo Road Kill.”, I had her bra laying on the floor and was pressing her back onto her desk. I figured she was going to be the one with the bruises this time.

As she fell back I grabbed her panties with two hands and quickly slid them down her legs. I wondered how girls went to the salle de bain when they wore garter belts. It was so simple once I realized the panties went on the outside.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.