Malicious Intent - Cover

Malicious Intent

Copyright© 2017 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 4

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was charged without reason. I was arrested and jailed without explanation. I was denied bail because I was a supposed "flight risk" and now my defense team wants me to plea bargain for a shorter term for something I didn't do and nobody believes a word I say. What's a poor girl to do?

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

The only light that could be seen from her bed inside the four person cell with a tiny window way up high near the ceiling was one weak bulb down the hallway near the fire escape door to the yard below.

It was a moonless night and the other two women in the cell were silent in their beds either dreaming or thinking their hidden thoughts about their current situation.

Meg was half awake and half dozing on the hard mattress thinking about her defense lawyer Charlie and his hard cock always ready to perform his miracle between her willing legs on demand. The county jail was liberal in their lawyer/defendant privacy and didn’t interfere with their meetings and did not allow any recordings of the conferences either video or audio.

The one prisoner that had been remanded to the much harsher State prison upstate had been gone now for two nights and they had not filled the empty bed in their cell. Meg had already forgotten the woman’s name, but she remembered the shock on her face when she got the news that she was being sent to the terrible place for the remainder of her twenty year sentence.

She knew the other two women were called Ruth and Sallie, but in all honesty, she often got them confused and called them by the wrong name and gotten a dirty look in return. Meg knew she was terrible with names she wanted to get it right, but her memory refused to cooperate with her well-meaning intentions.

A small hand reached out from the dark and touched her bare arm.

She took a chance and whispered, “Ruth?” into the shadows and got an affirmative response right next to her bed.

“Yes, it is me. You are lucky to have this side of the cell all to yourself.”

Meg knew it was true because she could masturbate with the teddy bear in the dark and not worry about someone listening from the empty bunk above her head.

“They will probably fill it up today because we are always near capacity most of the time.”

The invisible female rubbed her arm with her inquisitive fingers, and she asked, “Do you mind if I slide in next to you? It is chilly and they haven’t put the heat on yet.”

Meg shifted up against the wall and replied, “Sure, the more the merrier. Be quiet so we don’t wake up Sallie.”

The petite prisoner climbed in next to her and she felt the smooth outline of her tiny backside pressed up against her sensitive mound like an early Christmas present making her pulse beat a little bit faster.

Of course, Meg was not really a dedicated lesbian, but she had several relationships with other females on occasion that went past the boundaries of normal decency.

Meg reached down to the backside on offer and slowly rubbed both perfectly curved flanks with her suddenly itchy fingers.

She even ventured into the heated crack between with her hand and searched successfully for the puckered brown eye that was pulsating with a familiar rhythm that caught fire inside her soul making her pant with anticipation of kissing the hungry woman’s lips with bubbly enthusiasm.

“Meg, baby, treat me like your slut bitch. I promise I will save it all for you, doll.”

Meg responded with her lips, kissing, and licking the feverish female’s face with eager thoroughness pausing only to dip her head down and taking the woman’s nipples into her mouth.

She slowly but steadily pushed the woman’s head down her body until her mouth was poised directly above her aroused clitoris waiting patiently for the attention it needed so very badly.

Meg wished it would last forever, but it was only a few moments before her release started to build to that point of no return and she spurted her feminine juices into the older woman’s mouth with a little cry of pleasure and hint of pain hidden deep inside.

Ruth wiped her lips off on Meg’s prison shirt and whispered in her ear, “Now its my turn, love, mind you take your time and rim my vagina nice and slow because I want your lips all over me not missing a single spot down there.”

Meg had to smile at Ruth’s words because the quid pro quo was unnecessary to state in the darkened situation, and she was more than ready to pay for her pleasure as requested.

The rising sun was shining through the tiny window when she was finished with her part of the exchange and Ruth scooted back to her bed before her regular partner Sallie opened her eyes.

Meg pulled up her bottoms and walked over to the single sink and started to brush her teeth and wash her face and hands using the small towel she had hidden under her pillow to ensure that it would be available when she needed it.

This was a shower morning so she would be able to take a hot shower in the communal bath in the basement of the unit. She didn’t enjoy being naked in a large group of naked female bodies, but she had to agree it was safer than personal privacy away from the protective eyes of the guards and other prisoners.

She saw the new female guard looking at her naked ass and winked at her causing the young woman to blush uncontrollably.

Still, she managed to brush up against the girl’s arm on the way out of the shower and noticed she didn’t make any effort to pull away and she realized the girl was interested in her for reasons other than just watching a prisoner.

The van to the courthouse parked in the rear of the building trying to avoid the press all bunched together at the front of the large structure. Meg shuffled along with her leg irons and handcuffs until the guard was able to remove them inside the guard post. It seemed silly to her because she was supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. Her lawyer told her it was standard operating procedure for all murder trials ever since one defendant managed to steal a gun from a guard and shoot several people including the judge before he was in turn gunned down by a deputy with good aim.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.