Malicious Intent - Cover

Malicious Intent

Copyright© 2017 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 3

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was charged without reason. I was arrested and jailed without explanation. I was denied bail because I was a supposed "flight risk" and now my defense team wants me to plea bargain for a shorter term for something I didn't do and nobody believes a word I say. What's a poor girl to do?

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

Meg was face-down on the narrow bed in her cell that was designed to hold a maximum of four detainees.

One of the prisoners had been remanded to state prison after her conviction on selling and distributing prescription drugs without a license. The judge was unusually harsh with the middle-aged woman because her only son had committed suicide after a bout with an addiction to the illegal drugs that robbed him of all desire to exist in a world destitute of sensitivity to his moods.

The poor woman was obviously in a state of shock over her twenty year sentence and with good reason because she would be eligible for Social Security when she was due to be released from incarceration.

That meant the bed above her head was empty and she was able to squeeze her legs together slowly and quietly rubbing up against the soft Teddy bear pressing into her desperate slit in need of excitement of the sensual sort. Meg didn’t care if one or both of the other women on the other side of the cell heard her little gasp of pleasure when she reached that point that was just short of the total release she delayed until the last possible moment. She felt her bum hole opening and closing like she was into anal games but it was all fantasy and not reality with her and she preferred oral foreplay best of all.

Meg was shrewd enough to understand that her incarceration was due to her naïve attitude toward her BFF Heather and her total disregard of her involvement in the nasty business of blackmail plain and simple.

It had been almost two weeks since she was able to actually satisfy her terrible urge to copulate with serious intent.

The luck of the cards saw her alone in the attorney-client private cell that had no cameras or recording devices as proscribed by State law. The third chair Charlie was the lucky lawyer that got to mount her from the rear and bury his conservative prick inside her greedy pussy talking legalese about conviction rates and options on pleas the entire time. She was not concerned at that moment about the case but only the fact that he possessed the largest dick she had encountered in a very long time. The less than optimally skilled attorney made up for his shortcomings by giving her two very real orgasms inside a ten minute stretch and she was eternally grateful for his kind intentions in helping her reach her climax quickly by inserting his fat thumb up her rear portal and twisting it rudely in every direction.

The memory of that moment caused Meg to lose her resolve to hold off and she went off like a cheap pistol unable to postpone her release any longer. She heard one of the other women giggle in the dark and she knew her hidden secret was exposed and she couldn’t care less because she was totally relaxed now and ready for another day of the boring trial that seemed endless and they hadn’t even gotten their chance to present her defense as yet.

The next morning, she tried to sit next to Charlie to feel the muscles of his thigh next to her leg but he sat at the end of the table and she was unable to get close. She knew he regretted his unethical actions in the lawyer-client discussions but also knew he would be willing to do it all over again if they had an opportunity. The fact that he was married to a young girl who was six months pregnant and already had two little rug-rats at home didn’t bother her at all because she knew all men are the same when it comes to free pussy and no chance of getting involved being the bottom line with one and all.

Her lead lawyer told her that the Judge wanted to see the defendant in her chambers before the defense started their phase of the trial. He told her to keep her mouth shut and just listen in case the Judge was relaying a proposal from the prosecution of a reduced sentence for her cooperation.

She was bewildered by the fact that her legal defense was going along with the program by allowing her to be without her lawyer in this instance and she wondered what quid pro quo was negotiated behind her back when she thought they were working for her and nobody else.

When she went into the judge’s quarters, she was surprised to see the judge without her robes on and the civilian clothing made the still attractive woman look sexy and quite ordinary instead of being like a queen on a pedestal on the bench.

“Well, Miss Lynch, have you been treated properly in your trial detention?”

She looked the older woman straight in the eye and replied, “I have no complaints, your honor, they are treating me just fine.”

The older woman lit a cigarette and saw that Meg was licking her lip with an urge to have one between her lips as well.

“Would you like one, my dear. We are not supposed to smoke in the courthouse but a judge’s quarters are her business at all times.”

Meg nodded her head and approached the judge to take the cigarette from her hand. When she held out her lighter to light her up, she reached out and held the judge’s hand between her hands and pressed her wrist with exquisite gentleness like she was holding communion offered by a priest at mass.

She could tell the judge was interested in her sexually from the way she looked deeply into her eyes like she was trying to read a difficult passage in a deep book about a subject that required full attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.