SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar - Cover

SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The next morning, I awoke to Luci waiting for me in the kitchen. He was at a small table outside of the cooking area just sipping on some coffee. I found I had my strength back and slowly got up.

“Ah, good, you’re finally awake.” He said.

I headed to the kitchen to get some coffee for myself. I didn’t say anything to Luci at first.

“Hard night?” He asked with a chuckle.

“Something tells me you already know it all.” I said as I opened the fridge.

Inside I found a plate of food with shrink wrap on it, and a little love note from Mari, telling me to have a good day with plenty of x’s and o’s all over it. I smiled and pulled it out. Bacon, eggs and a side of some ham. I pulled it out, and removed the wrap before putting it in the microwave and hitting some time for it. After a minute and a half, it was done and I pulled it out, and walked over to the table. I sat down and began eating.

“So, what’s on your plan for today, Boss?” he asked.

“Well,” I started, while obviously continuing to eat, “I’d like to find a gym where I can work out regularly. I’d also like to find out about building my own place. This starter house is good, but when my girls get here, it’s going to quickly become cramped. Then, I’d also like to check in with Aunt Izzy and see how I’m doing.”

“All good things. When you’re done eating, we’ll get going.” Luci said.

“Where are my ladies, anyways?” I asked.

“Out shopping. It’s common practice for a pod, when formed, to have its members take time off of regular life, usually a week, to celebrate the pod forming. Sort of like a honeymoon for newlyweds on the mainland.” Luci explained.

“Neat.” I said before I really focused on wolfing down my food.

After breakfast, I got ready then we got into the car and Shanae drove us to the nearest gym. Luci took me inside to meet with the owner. There were many trainers, but he felt I should meet the owner. The owner was a slightly older, and very fit black man, and he was sitting behind a desk.

“Aaron, I hope you’re doing well.” Luci said as we entered into the office.

“Man, I have to tell you, I’m not sure what happened to Izzy at the office last night but she was insatiable.” Aaron said as he stood up and walked around it.

He shook Luci’s hand.

“She has never been like that.” He added.

“Doctor Isabella of the Cloud pod?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Aaron said.

“That might have been my fault.” I said sheepishly.

“Why? What happened?” Aaron asked a bit concerned.

Luci introduced us, then I explained to my Step Uncle about what had happen, which had him laughing at the end.

“I would’ve never suspected that Izzy was into Bukkake.” Uncle Aaron laughed. “Well, my dear nephew, as long as you’re not trying to steal her from me, I’m not exactly angry. Especially if you wind her up like that again. I’ve never been that satisfied, and Izzy has never shown that much interest in sex.”

“Well, I guess I should also throw out there that I’m planning on making Aunt Izzy my primary doctor.” I said.

Uncle Aaron stopped laughing and looked at me with a cold stare.

“Are you kidding?” He asked calmly.

“No.” I said.

His demeanor changed to a huge grin.

“Primary Doctor to the Island Owner. My woman. Hot damn.” He said. “Looks like things are taking off for my pod. I mean first you come to visit me, and I’m guessing that’s to join my gym, then this? Wow.” He added.

“You should know that Joshua is not like his father.” Luci pointed out. “Joshua won’t abuse his role.”

“Oh?” Aaron asked.

“I expect I’ll have to schedule appointments, and visits here like everyone else.” I said. “And I plan to follow those rules.”

“Gym’s always been 24/7. So come in whenever. You need some personal trainer time, then yeah, schedule. As for your doctor stuff, that’s between you and your aunt.” He said.

“Great, lets get me setup with a membership then.” I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.