SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar - Cover

SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Really?” I asked. “Right off? You felt our connection right off?”

“Yes, but I didn’t know what it was.” Tessa said. “The overseer instructed me to not pursue it further, and that you were no longer a person of interest. At that point, I got depressed, and I stopped eating. The longer I stopped eating, the more the emotions emerged. I didn’t go to work, and after a few days, the overseer had me basically dragged to it. She gave me the portal gun and new orders. I was to find you and observe. I was to answer the questions I had about you and report back on who you were once I had determined it.”

“And when we fell asleep in the forest together...” I said.

“Our connection grew stronger and deeper.” Tessa admitted. “It wasn’t just an obsession, or love ... I had to be near you, you were my...” She started and started tearing up. “And then the overseer messed with your memories and sent you through another portal. It wasn’t for a week that she decided to send me back in time. You had affected me, and she wasn’t sure what would happen if I’d stay, but sending me back would let me hopefully reconnect with you.” Tessa explained. “But I arrived too early. I met your father and found out you hadn’t even learned of him yet. He helped me to get a special spot here on security.”

Tessa practically leaped on top of me, and threw her arms around me, and started crying into my neck.

“It’s okay. You’re with me now.” I said. “And I remember our time together.” I explained.

She pulled back and kissed me, for the first time since we had reunited, and this time, unlike in the forest, it was full and passionate. The girl had learned how to kiss! When we broke the kiss, I was a bit light headed and my cock was straining against my pants. I could smell arousal in the air other than mine.

“That was hot.” Kisumi said.

“Tessa, if you don’t mind, I think our pod leader needs to get undressed.” Mari said.

Tessa looked towards her before pulling off me. The girls were quickly on me, pulling off my clothing and passing them to Luci. Once my clothing was all off, my ladies started licking at my hard cock. Four tongues at first.

Kisumi pulled off me, only to turn to Tessa and pull her over.

“Come on. You know you want into this as much as the rest of us, if not more.” Kisumi said.

She forced Tessa to get down in front of me, in the center of the others, and breaking thru her hesitation Tessa began joining the others in licking at my naked cock. In fact, she took the lead, taking them past just licking into giving me a blow job. As her head bobbed on my cock, which pushed the others to the sideline, I put my hand on the back of her head and moaned in appreciation. I had no idea that she could give head at this level. I thought I’d be dealing with a completely inexperienced virgin, but first the kissing, now this. Finally she pulled her mouth off my cock.

“Sorry, Jaw is tired.” Tessa said.

“My turn!” Mari said, taking over quickly.

“Where did you learn how to do that?” I asked.

“That was the first time I actually tried. I’ve seen a few times it’s been done in this café I visit.” Tessa said before her eyes got wide. “I almost forgot, after we talk to my Superior Officer, we have to go there. I have to tell her.”

Before I could ask, the limo pulled to a stop. Mari pulled my cock from her mouth as Luci handed me my sandals and fanny pack. I got redressed in this stuff, and then Luci, Naki, Tessa along with me got out of the limo. Tessa lead us inside, and down a long hallway until we got to a small office. Tessa opened the door, and I entered with her, as Naki with Luci stood in the doorway. Tessa’s S.O. sat behind a desk working on paperwork and not looking up. He was an older man, maybe in his fifties and had the look of an old army officer with his haircut.

“What?” He asked coldly.

“Sir.” Tessa said, snapping to attention.

He looked up as I grabbed a seat. He looked at me, and then at her.

“Your primary wanted to see me?” He asked.

“No, sir. I did.” Tessa said.

He looked at her for a minute and then smiled. He looked over at me, then at her again.

“Really?” He asked. “Him?”

“Yeah.” Tessa said sheepishly.

“Forgive me. Where are my manners?” he said. “My name is Captain Mike.” He explained. “No pod affiliation due to my position and job.”

“Joshua Twilight. Island Owner, and hopefully something else along the way.” I explained.

“I’m a bit familiar with Tessa’s situation.” he said. “However, I’m not sure I believe that you’re this Renegade traveler she ran into.”

“Why? Is it the haircut?” I asked with a smirk.

“Okay, now I see it.” He laughed. “Listen. I’m not gonna pretend that I know what the whole deal with the time traveling is ... as for what you two went thru...” he started.

He let out a sigh.

“I was in the Marine Corps back on the mainland, and have been in a few skirmishes. Those beasts? Facing them, it sounds rough.” he said with a shake of his head. “But She’s had her heart set on you ever since she’s arrived, and I see Tessa as the daughter I never had.”

He turned to look at her.

“You sure this is what you want?” He asked her.

She nodded.

“Are you gonna be okay with having him as a primary as well?” He asked.

“I hope so.” She said.

He sighed.

“I’m going to assign two more officers to details with him. Sasha, and Tammy. That way you four aren’t pulling 12 hour on and 12 hour offs. It’ll be a rotating four man shift. Twelve on, thirty six off.” He said. “I was planning on doing this later, but might as well move it up.” He added.

“I appreciate that.” Tessa said.

“Moreover, I’m going to assign Sherry to your shifts for the next week, just so you can have your honeymoon period.” He explained.

“Honeymoon?” Tessa asked.

“Oh right, almost forgot who I was talking to. It’s the period after a man and woman marry, where they generally relax and fuck like rabbits.” He explained.

“Ah.” Tessa said.

She looked over at me, with a look that said that she was hopeful, but embarrassed.

“Relax, Tessa.” He laughed. “Now, Joshua, I know you’re the island owner and all, but if you do wrong by Tessa, you’ll know how hard it is to face a marine.” He said sternly.

I reached out and took her hand. She looked down at it and then at me.

“He won’t. I know he won’t.” She said.

“Good, then you two go enjoy yourselves, and give this old marine some adopted grandkids.” He said with a smile.

Tessa blushed. I stood up, and we left the room, with Luci and Naki following. Luci began speaking quickly into his walkie-talkie. It was a few minutes before he stopped and then another minute before Trevor came back with a response for us.

“Tell her to enjoy her new pod.” Trevor said with a slight moan over the walkie talkie.

We just giggled as we continued to walk. It sounded like he was enjoying himself. We made our way to another room, which turned out to be a locker room. Naki and Tessa headed to their lockers, which had them back to back, and then both got undressed. Naki carefully took off his clothing, hanging it as he went, as did Tessa. They hung their clothing in their lockers, until Naki was naked, and Tessa was just in a set of matching white underwear.

“This isn’t going to be weird for you, is it, Rookie?” Tessa asked.

“How so?” Naki asked as he looked over his shoulder.

“Well, you’ve been pretty straight forward with your feelings, and though I’m flattered...” She said as she reached behind her back and undid the clasps on her bra.

She let the bra fall forwards, down her arms, revealing those beautiful C-cup breasts, with her areolas perked, and her nipples hard. She noticed me looking and turned her head slightly to give me a smile and a wink. She had turned that extra weight she had into muscle and was trimmer now.

“You need to remember that I’m one of the podmates of your primary now.” She said as she bent over, sliding her panties off and exposing the rest of her body. From the side, her ass looked wonderful, and my erection, which had started to calm down, was now rigid. She looked down at it and changed her smile to a full on grin. She turned towards me, blew me a kiss, then turned towards Naki, who was just in his boxers. She tapped him on the shoulder and stepped back. Naki turned around and his eyes went wide as she leaned against the lockers that were behind her.

“Wow.” He said in a stunned tone.

“Well, you’re going to end up seeing it while you’re on duty.” She said. “You might as well get your eyeful now.”

He looked for a solid minute then turned his head towards me.

“Boss, what the S.O. said about not hurting her?” Naki said. “That goes double for me.”

With that he turned back around and finished getting undressed. Tessa turned and walked over to me. Her pubic area wasn’t shaved, but rather trimmed. She had a landing strip going on which I would later find out went from about an inch under her belly button and to the edge of where her pussy lips met her taint.

“Normally, I don’t walk around naked, and Naki has been hoping to see me like this for some time. Hope you don’t mind.” She said as she took her hands into mine.

“Mind? Not really. A little jealous, probably.” I said.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips. Then a smile which washed away my worries and jealousy.

“Give me a minute to get on my clothing and we’ll go. Hope you don’t mind that I’m still gonna be dressed...” She said.

“As long as you don’t mind me walking around naked with a constant erection.” I pointed out.

“Like that’s anything new.” She said before turning and heading back to her locker.

She pulled a backpack out of the locker, and pulled fresh panties and a bra out. These were blue in color. She pulled on the panties quickly before putting on her bra. She then pulled out a t-shirt and shorts and pulled them on. The t-shirt was loose on her, was black in color and had an AC/DC logo on it. The shorts were black and tight on her. She put her work boots in her locker and pulled out some sandals. She slipped on the sandals, and put her old underwear in the backpack. She zipped it up and tossed it over her shoulder as Naki, whom was now naked, got his shower stuff, and headed into the showers. Now Naki was not lacking in the equipment department himself, so I was sure he was going to be alright. Tessa had left him with a raging boner as well, as I’m sure she had done before.

“See ya later, Rookie.” Tessa called out as she walked over to me.

“Later, Tessa. I’m probably gonna hook up with Emma after that.” He called back.

“Oh that’ll make her happy.” Tessa said as she stopped in front of me.

“You think so?” Naki asked.

“Are you kidding?” Tessa asked. “You have no idea how hooked on you that girl is, do you?”

“Me? Are you kidding?” Naki said as he started to shower.

“Look into it, Rookie. Trust me when I tell you, she would do anything to be with you.” Tessa said. “We’re heading out now.”

Tessa grabbed me by the hand and led Luci and I out of the building.

“Well, Boss, I’m going to get back to my office to get some paperwork done.” Luci said. “Just tell your driver where you wanna go, she’ll get ya there. Her name is Shanae, by the way, if you’re wondering.” He added before turning and heading down the street.

We got back in the limo. Tessa moved to the console near the front and hit a button.

“Shanae, Take us to the TNT Diner.” Tessa said.

“Yes Ma’am.” A woman’s voice came back.

Tessa returned to where the rest of us were sitting near the doors.

“Wow, you’re still hard?” Jenna asked.

“My fault.” Tessa giggled. “And he’s gonna stay that way until he get us all home.”

“What? Why?” Mari protested.

Tessa leaned in all close to me, and kissed my face passionately. Not my lips, but my cheek.

“Because I want him all worked up for my first time.” Tessa said in a very seductive tone. “And he’s gonna need all that pent up energy for the five of us.”

Tessa quickly motioned for Kisumi to come over with us. Kisumi had been quiet and reserved all this time, and was a bit nervous when she moved over to us.

“You want that too, don’t you Kisumi? For him to be ready to go when we get home. So he’ll be ready to worship us for every second?” Tessa asked.

I felt a hand on my cock slowly and carefully sliding up and down my shaft and I let out a groan. I looked down to see Tessa was guiding Kisumi into giving me a slow and sensual hand job.

“That’s right, barely touching him.” Tessa whispered.

“Where did you learn all of this, Tessa?” I groaned.

“You’ll figure it out soon enough. We’re going to meet my best friend. I think she might be a good fit for our pod as well. So I’d like you to all meet her, and tell me what you think.” Tessa said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.