All the Way With Mom - Cover

All the Way With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Her son catches her fucking in public and gets angry and jealous. Who was she fucking? what will she do to fix it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mike stepped through the screen door silently, watching Tommy plunging his cock into his mother’s ass.

Neither Tommy nor Connie heard him, they were too absorbed in their ecstasy. Mike stood inside the door, watching his nephew stabbing Connie up her tight asshole. He saw his sister’s tits jiggling with the force of the penetration, her nipples looking an inch long. His own cock jerked upward, straining toward the ceiling.

“Ohhhh, Tommy, Tommy!” Connie cried out. “Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass! Oooo, baby, fuck me! Fuck my tight asshole, darling!”

“I am, Mom!” Tommy grunted. “I’m fucking your tight asshole! I’m gonna drown your fucking hot asshole!”

“Yes, yes!” Connie sobbed. “Fuck it and come in it! Ohhhh, my ass is on fire, Tommy! Fuck it ... fuck my ass!”

Mike watched his sister’s ass swing in tight circles as Tommy plunged his cock back and forth. He stepped closer, his eyes gazing at the cheeks of his sister’s ass, moving up to her tits. He opened his belt, sliding his pants down. Stepping from them, his cock swollen and his balls very tight, he restrained himself from grabbing his sister’s tits. He wasn’t quite ready to let Connie and Tommy know he was standing there.

“My balls are loaded, Mom!” Tommy gasped. “I’ve got such full balls! I’m gonna come so fucking hard, you’re gonna taste it in your cock-sucking mouth!”

“Ooooo, yes, darling!” Connie cried out, wiggling her naked ass wildly. “Come up my ass, Tommy! Spurt that sweet juice up mother’s hot asshole! I want it, baby! Ohhhh, God, I want you to come in my ass so much!”

Tommy’s balls beat against his mother’s juicy cunt, making wet sounds. Tommy was leaning over her back again, clutching her tits, ramming is cock in and out of her gripping ass with force. Mike was about five feet away from them, breathing silently, watching, stroking his thick cock. He opened his shirt, shrugging from it. He didn’t care, now, if they saw him. His shirt fell to the floor and he grasped his hairy balls in one hand, his cock in the other. He was dripping very much, anxious to get his thick cock into his sister’s boiling body. He didn’t care where it went, her cunt, her mouth, her asshole, as long as it was someplace wet and hot and hungry.

He took a step forward, ready to turn his sister’s face to his cock.

“I’m gonna come, Mom!”

Tommy’s yelp stopped him.

“Come, baby!” Connie whined. “Ohhh, please come in my asshole! My cunt is burning, too, Tommy! Ooooo, yes, I’m going to come with you, darling!”

Mike watched Tommy thrust hard, saw his young body go stiff. Connie screamed as the hot flood of her son’s come juice spewed up her tight asshole. Her cunt throbbed, then it went into spasms. She screamed with joy, her naked ass shaking with ecstasy. Her asshole gripped her son’s gushing cock harder and tighter, sucking on it. The flexing of her asshole drew the thick, creamy come juice out of Tommy’s hairless balls, sending his mother’s mind spinning with erotic emotions.

Exhausted, Tommy slumped across his mother’s back, clinging to her tits with loose hands now.

Mike remained in place, waiting. After a few moments, he spoke.

“That was a great fuck,” he said.

Tommy jerked, his cock yanking out of his mother’s asshole as he whirled about.

“Uncle Mike!”

Connie shot upright, her dress faling over her naked ass. Her eyes went wide as she tried to clutch her open blouse over her tits. “Goddamn you, Mike!” she said, only half angry. “Why the fuck didn’t you knock?”

Mike grinned, his cock straining out. “I started to, but then I saw Tommy fucking your hot mouth. I wanted to watch, Connie.”

Connie bit her bottom lip, but she was staring at her brother’s cock. She glanced at her son, seeing he had moved close to the table, trying to hide his cock and balls.

“You never let me fuck you in the ass, Connie,” Mike said, stroking his prick slowly. “You always told me it would hurt. But from what I saw, it don’t hurt at all. In fact, you wanted more.”

“Why are you here?” Connie asked, glancing at her son often.

“Because I had a hard-on,” Mike replied. “No, really, it was about something else.”

Connie couldn’t stop herself. She began to move slowly toward her brother, her eyes gazing at his thick prick. Tommy watched her and gasped when she reached for her brother’s cock. Connie, squeezing Mike’s cock, looked over her shoulder at her son.

“Tommy...”

“I know, Mom,” Tommy grinned. “You can’t help it. You see a hard cock and you’ve got to get your hand on it.”

With a giggle, Connie nodded. “Not all cocks, though. Just yours and Mike’s.”

She slipped down to her knees and ran her tongue wetly about the swollen head of her brother’s cock, tasting the seeping fluids. Tommy moved close to watch his mother and felt excitement when she pulled that big head between her lips.

“Are you gonna suck Uncle Mike off, Mom?”

Nodding her head, her eyes flashing at her son, Connie pulled her brother’s cock deep into her mouth.

“Can I watch?” Tommy asked.

Again Connie nodded her head.

She cupped her brother’s hairy balls in one hand, sliding her other about his hip and cupping one cheek of his ass. She pulled his cock in deep, her lips buried into the wiry hair. With her son watching, Connie found it more enjoyable. Perhaps he loved to watch now as she had when he had fucked Pamie. She darted her mouth back and forth and Tommy stepped behind her. She felt his cock and balls brushing the back of her head and the Tommy put his hands down in front of her and began fondling her tits. Connie moaned in pleasure and sucked hard on her brother’s cock.

But Mike, feeling the wetness of his sister’s mouth, wanted to fuck her.

“That’s enough sucking, Connie,” he said in a hoarse voice. “I need some of your hairy pussy! I’m going to fuck your cunt, Connie!”

Connie, squealing, pulled her face away. She felt her son’s cock slide across her neck and turned her face to kiss it. Then she spread back on the floor, jerking her skirt to her hips, opening her thighs wide. Tommy stood at her side, his eyes big and his cock starting to turn hard again.

Mike dropped to his knees, pulling his sister’s hot, slim thighs over his lap and hips. Tommy stared at his mother’s hair-lined pussy, seeing the pink lips throb, her clitoris distended. She was very wet, he saw. He gasped as he watched his uncle’s big cock starting to slide into his mother’s cunt. Connie groaned with the stretching of her pussy, wiggling her crotch forward as Mike pressed inward. Tommy’s eyes widened more as he saw his uncle’s cock filling his mother’s pussy.

With half her brother’s cock up her cunt, Connie began to twist and grind her cunt onto it, fucking him as Mike held her hips.

“That’s it, Connie!” Mike hissed. “Fuck me! Wrap your hot cunt around my cock and fuck me good!”

Connie, her eyes wet with fiery ecstasy, watched her son as he gazed at her cunt riding on Mike’s cock. She began to clutch one swollen tit, lifting her other hand to her son’s prick. Tommy turned so she could wrap her fist about it and Connie began to jack his cock as she fucked Mike. Tommy’s cock, despite just coming twice, grew swiftly, turning hard in his mother’s grasping hand.

“Ohhhhh, God, it’s good!” Connie whimpered; her hips thrashing wildly up and down. “Fuck me, Mike! Ohhhh, my cunt is on fire all the time! I need cock ... I need hard cock all the fucking time! Tommy, oh baby! You’re getting hard for me!”

Tommy’s hips moved with his mother’s jacking fist, but his eyes were on her cunt, watching it push and pull on his uncle’s thick cock. He didn’t feel jealous of his uncle’s larger cock or that his mother was fucking him wantonly.

He felt only excitement, tremendous excitement. Mike grinned at Timmy. “Your mother is a good fuck, don’t you think, Tommy?”

“The best!” Tommy gulped.

“I’ve always been a good fuck and you know it,” Connie hissed. “You’ve always loved my cunt! Fuck my cunt now, Mike! Fuck it the way you’ve been fucking Pamie!”

Tommy gasped, but Mike laughed.

“You know about that, huh?” Mike said, not caring.

“Oh, shut up and fuck me, you horny bastard!” Connie breathed, humping her cunt faster and faster on his cock. “Fuck me and talk later!”

“You got it, you fucking cunt! “ Mike growled, grabbing her hips tight and ramming his cock hard and deep.

He leaned over, stretching himself out between his sister’s long thighs. Connie kept a tight grip on her son’s cock. She lifted her legs high, waving them about as she thrust her cunt up to meet her brother’s powerful lunges.

“Give it to her, Uncle Mike!” Tommy called out. “Fuck the piss out of my mom’s hairy cunt!”

“Oh, God!” Connie groaned. “He is! He’s fucking so damned hard, I may walk straddle-legged for a fucking month!”

“You love it, you cunt!” Mike shouted.

“Yes, I love it!” Connie screamed, bouncing her ass up and down on the floor, flinging her legs about his naked ass, beating her heels against him. “I love it so much! Ohhh, fuck the piss out of me!”

She gripped her son’s cock very hard, her head swinging from side to side, her lovely face contorted with mindless ecstasy.

Tommy squatted, his knees wide open, his mother gripping his cock very tightly. She screamed as her cunt convulsed about her brother’s cock, squeezing him powerfully.

“Damn it, Connie!” Mike shouted. “You know what happens when your cunt does that to me!”

“I can’t help it! “ Connie screamed, gripping her son’s cock very hard, her cunt sucking in wet, scalding waves on her brother’s cock. “I can’t help it, Mike!”

Connie’s hips churned wildly, bouncing up and down. Tommy stared at his mother’s cunt, seeing it stretched like a rubber band about his uncle’s thick cock. He could see his mother’s clitoris bulging up, the foamy wetness on the base of Mike’s prick. Connie screamed with ecstasy, her cunt contracting with fiery orgasms, her head twisting from one side to the other. She was squeezing and pulling brutally at her tit, her other hand so tight on her son’s cock, Tommy felt as if she would pull it off.

When Connie’s body calmed a bit, Mike rested, his cock still throbbing inside her sensitive cunt. Then he turned Connie onto her side, lifting one leg high in the air. As he started fucking her again, slowly but firmly, Tommy could hardly stand still any longer. His mother still held his cock tightly and the head bulged outward. Connie felt her son’s cock throbbing in her fist and pulled him downward.

“Let me suck you, Tommy,” she whimpered, half-sobbing with ecstasy. “Let me get your cock in my mouth! Ohhh, I want a cock up my cunt and one in my mouth at the same time! I want to get fucked in my pussy and mouth together! Come on, Tommy, let mother suck your hard cock!”

“Feed that cock to her, Tommy,” Mike urged, grinning as he pushed his thick prick back and forth, holding her legs up so her cunt was exposed to Tommy’s bright eyes. “Fuck your mother in her cock-sucking mouth! She loves it! She’s a real cock-sucker, Tommy.”

Tommy fell to his knees and Connie immediately shoved her face to his cock. When she closed her wet mouth over the head, Tommy sucked in his breath. He enjoyed the wet heat of his mother’s mouth on his cock, but this time it felt much hotter. He grabbed the back of her head, jerking her forward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.