All the Way With Mom - Cover

All the Way With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Her son catches her fucking in public and gets angry and jealous. Who was she fucking? what will she do to fix it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Connie wanted to ask Pamie about Mike, wanting to know if he was fucking his little girl. Knowing her brother as she did she certainly wouldn’t put it past him. And now, knowing how sexual Pamie was, she wouldn’t put it past Pamie, either. The things Pamie knew, the things she did, all pointed to Mike. Certainly no boy her age could have taught her those things.

Connie knew she could, of course, talk directly to Mike. But then he would want to know how she had found out about Pamie. If that happened, she would have to tell him about her and Tommy. It wasn’t that Connie was afraid for her brother to know she fucked her son. She wasn’t really sure what held her back but she just didn’t want to go to Mike.

It had been a week since she’d seen Mike and they had plans to go out for dinner this coming Saturday. She had not told her son about this and now she found herself wishing she had not agreed to the date with her brother. Tommy had become very possessive lately but, as much as she enjoyed fucking her son, Connie still longed for her brother. She hated the system that kept her from enjoying them both openly. She hated the position she was finding herself in, wanting her brother and son. She knew too, that if it came right down to it, her son would win out. Tommy needed her and would need her for years to come. Her brother was a grown man.

She caught sight of herself in the mirror. She realized her face had taken on a particular glow lately, her eyes clear, her skin creamy. She looked quite happy and content, she realized. She had not looked so happy and desirable for a long time.

It was almost two in the afternoon, and she stood up, her skirt swirling about her long thighs. Tommy should be home any minute now, she thought, moving out of her room and toward the kitchen. He would be hungry when he came in, as usual. Today was the first day he had gone out after school with his friends in a week. He used to play ball everyday, she realized as she prepared his sandwiches. He was a good ball player, too, and Tommy had been very excited. Lately, though, he had not talked much about it. She grinned, knowing her cunt had taken over his interest.

She began to swing and twist her ass.

“I’m home, Mom!” she heard Tommy call from behind her.

Looking over her shoulder, she jutted her ass out playfully, winking at him. “Hungry, baby?”

“Yeah,” Tommy grinned, his eyes fixed upon her ass.

The skirt she wore seemed to mold his mother’s ass, even dipping into the crack. Connie noticed his cock growing inside his pants and licked her lips suggestively.

“Anything you want, honey?” she purred. “Besides a sandwich and milk, that is?”

Tommy opened his pants and let his cock out. Connie gazed hard at it, seeing the smooth head, deliciously swollen. Her mouth began to water up as she shivered with need. The cheeks of her ass bunched up invitingly and Tommy grinned widely

Lifting her dress high, Connie wiggled her ass at Tommy. She was naked under her dress and his cock responded with jerking motions as he gazed at her. Connie twisted her naked ass saucily, making the cheeks ripple sweetly. She leaned over and the hairy lips of her cunt pooched back at Tommy. He saw wetness glistening on his mother’s cunt and his cock started dripping.

He moved toward her, his fist gripping his cock.

“Wait a minute,” Connie whispered, dropping her skirt and turning toward him. “Let me have a taste of that hard-on first. Then you can put it anyplace you want.”

As Tommy came close, Connie dropped to her knees. She sat on her heels, her skirt swirling over her thighs and feet. She looked up at her son, her eyes sparkling. His cock waved before her face and she stared hungrily at it.

“I wanna take your tits out,” Tommy said.

He opened his mother’s blouse. She wore no bra and her lovely tits spilled out, her brown nipples rigid with desire. Tommy caressed his mother’s tits a moment, sliding his hands about the firm mounds. When he pinched her sensitive nipples lightly, twisting and pulling them, Connie moaned with pleasure.

Leaning forward, she brushed her lips across the head of her son’s cock, enjoying the wetness on them. She flicked the tip of her tongue out and swiped at his cock, tasting the juices. Tommy, standing in front of her, held his mother’s face with both hands, looking down at her with eager eyes.

“Suck me, Mom,” he urged. “Suck my cock with your hot mouth! Oh, Mom, you’re such a great cock-sucker!”

“Thank you, darling,” Connie smiled at him. “For that I’ll suck your hot balls off.”

She closed her lips about the head of his cock and Tommy pushed forward, watching his cock slide past his mother’s parting lips. The wet heat of her mouth made him tremble, his balls writhing. When Connie had her son’s cock deeply inside her mouth, she writhed her lips at the base, feeling the few hairs tickle her nose. Her throat worked on the head of his cock, soft mewls bubbling from her. She inhaled the slightly sweaty scent of him and found it arousing. She could taste the hint of piss there, too, and the combination sent her cunt into quivering desire.

She pulled his pants wide apart with her hands, and then moved her.head backwards, leaving his cock. She stuck her tongue into his open fly and flipped his balls out that way. She ran her tongue about his balls, licking the sweat from them, her eyes slitted with heat. She pulled her son’s balls into her mouth and sucked them a while, feeling his cock throbbing against her cheek. She slipped her hands behind him and clasped the cheeks of his ass tightly, pulling his crotch tight as she cold into her face. Her mouth became watery as she sucked his balls and with a low cry, dropped them and raced the flat surface of her tongue up and down the throbbing hard shaft of Tommy’s cock, from his balls to his seeping piss hole.

“Suck my cock!” Tommy urged. “Mom, come on! Suck my cock now!”

“Mmmmm, anxious, aren’t you?” she purred throatily, swiping her tongue about the head of his cock. “You really like mother’s blowjobs, don’t you?”

“You’re the best, Mom,” Tommy said. “But I sure wish you’d start sucking my cock. I might come off in your fucking face.”

“I don’t care,” she said, her eyes flashing with wet heat. “I’d rather have you come off inside me, in my cunt or ass or mouth. But if you want to come off in my face, I don’t mind at all.”

“I wanna come in your mouth!” Tommy groaned.

“Mmmmm, please do,” Connie gurgled, closing her hot lips about his cock and sucking hungrily.

She held her lips tight, sliding them back and forth on his cock, taking him deeply, then drawing back slowly, her tongue working. Her eyes kept flashing up at his young face, half slitted with the passion she felt.

Holding his mother’s face with his hands, Tommy pumped his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. Connie held his ass tightly, enjoying the way his young balls pressed at her chin. She squeezed his ass, mewling with pleasure. Her tongue coated with his juices and her eyes rolled dreamily. She pressed her thighs together, making her cunt throb and pulsate. Her clitoris swelled and protruded from the hairy lips.

With a wail, Connie flung her arms tightly about her son’s hips, burying her face into his crotch, his cock very deep inside her mouth. She held herself there for a long time, whimpering and smelling him, tasting his sweet, young hard-on.

“Oooohhh, God, Tommy!” she sobbed. “I can’t get enough of you! I can’t get enough of your cock!”

She nuzzled at his balls and prick, kissing feverishly. She tugged at his pants, dragging them to his knees. Tommy stepped out of his pants, naked except for his t-shirt. Connie stared into his crotch and with another gasp of delight, shoved her face beneath his balls and ran her tongue into the crack of his ass. She licked about his asshole, his balls in her face. She stretched the cheeks of his ass wide and worked her tongue with fiery wetness against his asshole.

“Ohhhh, sweet, sweet, baby!” she moaned.

She gulped his hard cock into her mouth again. She darted her face back and forth swiftly, eyes glowing as she sobbed with rapture. She kept squeezing and pulling at the cheeks of his ass, all the time sucking in a frenzy on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.