All the Way With Mom - Cover

All the Way With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Her son catches her fucking in public and gets angry and jealous. Who was she fucking? what will she do to fix it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Connie rested her wet cunt on her son’s stomach, watching Pamie sucking on his cock. Pamie sucked with little twists of her head, making soft sounds of pleasure.

“We’ll make you come,” Connie hissed. “You can’t hold out on us, Tommy. Right, Pamie?”

Pamie lifted her head, grinning, her eyes bright. Her lips were wet with the juices of Connie’s cunt. She held Tommy’s balls in one hand, the other shoving into Connie’s crotch. “Right, Aunt Connie,” she agreed.

Connie rubbed her hairy cunt along her son’s stomach, making his flesh slippery with seeping juices. Pamie lapped her tongue about his balls and cock, tickling his piss hole, stroking the shaft with a hot little hand. Connie leaned forward and caressed the small, tight tits of her niece, pulling at the pink nipples. She slipped her ass backwards, rubbing it over her son’s chest.

Tommy didn’t mind as he watched his mother’s ass coming toward his face. When it was close enough, he lifted his head and kissed a creamy cheek, then swiped his tongue over it, wiggling the tip at the base of Connie’s spine.

“Taste it, you little fucker!” Connie hissed. “Lick my pussy, Tommy.”

Tommy grasped his mother’s hips and shot his tongue into her hairy, juicy cunt. His nose pressed against the hot pucker of her asshole and Connie gurgled as she watched Pamie sucking and licking on his cock, cleaning up all the cunt juices she had left on it. When Pamie drew back, Connie wasn’t surprised when her niece arched her small titties to her. Connie began kissing and sucking at the sugary stiff nipples, going from one to the other, wiggling her cunt into her son’s open mouth.

Pamie squealed with pleasure as her aunt sucked her titties. Connie slipped a hand to her young, soft pussy, playing with it as she licked the sweetness of the hard titties. She slammed her cunt up and down, banging into her son’s mouth almost brutally, fucking on his out-thrust tongue. But that wasn’t the only place Tommy’s tongue was licking. She felt it scrape about her asshole, sending beautiful ripples of rapture through her.

“Ohhhhh, baby, yes!” she gurgled. “Lick my ass, Tommy! Ooooo, twist your tongue about mother’s asshole! That’s nice, Tommy! Ohhh, that’s very, very nice!”

Pamie giggled and pulled from Connie, twisting past her aunt’s hip to see Tommy swirling his tongue into the crack of Connie’s ass. She giggled lewdly.

“Stick your tongue up Aunt Connie’s asshole!” she asked. “I wanna see if you put your tongue up her asshole, Tommy!”

“Try it, Tommy! “ Connie whimpered, arching her ass into her son’s face. “See if you can tongue-fuck me in the ass!”

Tommy hardened his tongue and poked it at his mother’s asshole eagerly.

Connie squealed when she felt the pressure.

Pamie leaned down close, her hot breath fanning the cheek of Connie’s naked ass.

“Push hard, Tommy!” Connie cried out. “Push your tongue real hard!”

Tommy pushed and his tongued penetrated his mother’s asshole.

“Ooooo, yes!” Connie whimpered, her ass shivering.

“It’s in you, Aunt Connie!” Pamie squealed with excitement. “I can see his tongue up your asshole!”

“Ohhhh, I can feel it up my asshole!” Connie sobbed. “Tommy, tongue-fuck me in the ass! I love that feeling! Fuck mother up the asshole with your tongue! Do it ... do it fast and hard!”

Tommy began plunging his tongue back and forth. Connie’s asshole sucked and squeezed it. Pamie gasped with increasing excitement, now licking the creamy cheek of her aunt’s ass. She shoved her tongue down into the crack, flicking the tip against her cousin’s upper lip, trying to lick Connie’s asshole, too.

“My cunt!” Connie shouted. “Suck my cunt!”

Tommy yanked his tongue out his mother’s asshole and plunged it into her dripping, juicy cunt. His tongue had hardly been pulled from her asshole when Pamie was licking the sensitive pucker, pressing her tongue inward.

Connie sobbed with the double delight, tears of ecstasy dripping from her eyes. She wiggled and twisted her crotch into her son’s face, but always keeping her ass lifted for Pamie’s tongue.

The sensation of having a hot tongue flicking about her asshole with another swirling into her bubbling cunt was unbelievable. Connie felt another orgasm swelling inside her body, making the muscles of her stomach go tight. She leaned down and began to fuck furiously on her son’s cock with her mouth, her tits dancing on his stomach.

Pamie ran her hot little hand about her aunt’s ass, pulling the cheeks as wide as she could, her face close to Tommy’s, her tongue licking wetly into the tight asshole. Tommy plunged his tongue in and out of his mother’s hairy cunt, then shifted so he could suck on her throbbing clitoris. Now Pamie had a little more room and with a squeal, rammed her tongue into Connie’s asshole.

Connie groaned, her son’s cock deep inside her mouth.

The orgasm boiled over and sent her cunt and asshole into spasms of intense ecstasy. She couldn’t suck on her son’s cock, the orgasm shattering her mind and body. She shook violently as she came, her asshole clenching about Pamie’s buried tongue, her cunt sucking inward as the power of her orgasm grew and grew. She strained her cunt and ass into those eager, young faces, sobbing with rapture. How the coffee table withstood their squirming weight, no one knew.

Connie slumped on top of her son, her knees drawn up with her hairy pussy in his face, groaning as her orgasm finally receded. Pamie slowly pulled her tongue out of Connie’s asshole, giggling in a naughty way. Pamie wiped art her lips as Connie lifted her mouth off her son’s cock.

“He still didn’t come, Aunt Connie,” Pamie said, gazing at his throbbing cock. “I thought we were gonna make him come?”

“Mmmmm, we will,” Connie replied, sounding slightly tired.

“Promise?” Tommy laughed, proud of himself.

Connie lifted from her son, standing on shaking legs. “You bet your balls we will,” she said. “If the two of us can’t make you come when we want you to come, we might as well not fuck you anymore. Right, Pamie?”

“Right, Aunt Connie,” Pamie giggled, shaking her pretty little ass.

“How are you gonna make me come, Mom?”

“I know one way,” Connie said, her eyes smouldering. “I know something that will excite you so much your precious balls won’t be able to resist. You’ll come! Oh, you’ll come, all right.”

“What are we gonna do to him, Aunt Connie?” Pamie asked, willing to do anything. “We’ve already fucked him and sucked him.”

“I’m going to fuck him with my asshole,” Connie said.

“Really?” Pamie squealed. “Ohhhh, golly! You’re really gonna fuck him with your asshole, Aunt Connie?”

“You just watch, baby,” Connie said.

She slid her hands to her ass, squeezing the cheeks and pulling them open. She turned her back to them, jutting her ass outward. They saw her asshole pooch out, crinkling up as if winking at them.

“How about it, Tommy? Would you like to fuck mother up her ass?”

Tommy nodded his head vigorously.

“What about me, Aunt Connie?” Pamie asked, dancing about and rubbing her hairless cunt with one hand, her tight little tits with the other. “I don’t wanna just watch!”

“Do you like licking my cunt?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Then you can eat pussy while I fuck Tommy with my asshole,” Connie said.

Tommy, still spread out on his back across the coffee table, his cock standing up very hard, glistening with wetness, waited. The idea of shoving his cock into his mother’s asshole held a great appeal to him.

Connie climbed back onto the coffee table. Straddling her son’s hips, she pulled at him until his ass was hanging over the edge. With her back to his face, she squatted over his cock. Pamie dropped to her knees between his legs, taking hold of his cock in a small hand. Leaning down, Pamie watched with big eyes. Connie teased herself - and her son - by stretching the hairy lips of her cunt wide open, using both her hands. She hovered her ass above his prick, letting Pamie rub the swollen head back and forth on the slit of her cunt, across her asshole. She shivered with the contact, anxious to feel his hardness inside her asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.