All the Way With Mom - Cover

All the Way With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Her son catches her fucking in public and gets angry and jealous. Who was she fucking? what will she do to fix it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Wearing her little panties, Pamie sat at the kitchen table with Tommy and Connie. She had just finished her sandwich and now wore a moustache of milk on her upper lip. Tommy was in his robe and Connie had not removed any of her clothing. She had stopped Pamie from putting her dress back on and was delighted when Pamie agreed with shy giggles.

“I like to go naked,” she said, wiping the milk from her upper lip. “I feel so good when I’m naked.”

Connie smiled at her niece. “Do you often go without clothing on, honey?”

“All the time,” Pamie said, giggling without shyness now. “Oh, sometimes I wear panties and that’s okay, but I like to be naked most of the time.”

Tommy leaned back in his chair, looking at his cousin’s perky, little titties, her nipples candy pink and tight. His cock swelled up inside his robe, the head poking from the folds. He slipped his hand down and slowly stroked his cock.

“Tommy, stop jacking off at the table,” Connie said, her eyes twinkling. “It isn’t nice to jack off at the table.”

“Well,” Tommy grinned, “I’ve got a hard-on and you two don’t seem to be interested in it.”

“Who’s not interested in your hard-on?” Connie asked, sliding her hand to his lap and cupping his balls. “I’m always interested in your hard-on.”

She felt Pamie’s little hand brush hers as her niece closed her fingers around Tommy’s cock. She and Pamie grinned at each other and Pamie began to jack Tommy’s cock while Connie caressed and squeezed his young balls.

“Is this better, baby?” Connie asked softly.

Tommy didn’t answer, but his eyes began to shine brightly.

Connie and Pamie switched places and Connie pumped on her son’s cock while Pamie fondled his balls.

“Are we just gonna jack him off, Aunt Connie?” Pamie asked, her young eyes glowing. “I don’t mind, not really, but...”

“I’m not in charge here,” Connie said, laughing huskily. “You can do whatever you want.”

“I just thought since you were older and my aunt and all, that you’d tell us what to do, Aunt Connie.”

“No, baby,” Connie said. “It’s not that way here. I have no right to tell you what to do in the first place, and in the second place, anything you want to do is fine with me.”

“Really?” Pamie asked, her eyes growing with delight. “We can, Aunt Connie?”

Connie nodded her head, wondering how Pamie had become so erotic. Her brother had been divorced for years, living alone with Pamie. She didn’t think Mike was fucking his daughter, but she wouldn’t put it past him. As she thought about it, she changed places with her niece on Tommy’s cock again. Her cunt was wet again and since she still had on the same panties she had worn when she came in from shopping, the crotch was thoroughly soaked by now, drenched with her cunt juices.

“Pamie,” she asked in a low voice, “do you suck cock, too?”

Pamie gave a squeal. “Oh, yes, Aunt Connie. I love to taste a hard cock in my mouth.”

“Would you like to suck my son off?” Connie asked. “With me watching, of course?”

“I don’t mind if you watch, Aunt Connie,” Pamie said.

Connie felt her pulse quicken. “Would you like to see me fuck my son, honey?”

“Ooooo, Aunt Connie, would you?” Pamie gurgled. “Could I really see you fuck Tommy? I’ve never seen anyone fucking before. I bet it’s awfully exciting.”

Connie stood up, her long legs already trembling with excitement. Her clitoris felt as if was about to burst through the wet crotch of her panties. Tommy and Pamie got to their feet and his cock stuck out of his robe, the head shiny with wetness. Pamie clung to it a moment, then jacked her small fist on it quickly.

Connie watched a moment. “Don’t make him come off,” she said. “I want that come juice up my cunt.”

“I like to hear you say ‘cunt,’ “ Pamie said in an excited voice.

“That’s what it is, honey, cunt. And that’s cock and you and I have cunt. Cock and cunt go together, you know?”

“Ooooo, don’t I know that!” Pamie gurgled.

Tommy was grinning big, his cock straining outward.

“Tommy, you’re grinning like you’re in pussy heaven,” his mother said. “I guess you are at that. What kid your age has two cunts ready to fuck any time?”

“Yeah, I know, Mom,” he said, lifting a hand and placing it on his mother’s hidden tit.

“Ooooo, squeeze my tit, baby,” Connie moaned, placing her hand over his and smashing his palm tight. “Mmmmm, look at that big cock!”

Pamie leaned down, kissing the head of Tommy’s cock. Connie watched and whispered thickly, “Lick his piss hole, Pamie. Lick that juice off his piss hole, honey.”

Pamie’s pink tongue flicked out, swiping about Tommy’s dripping piss hole eagerly. She closed her lips around the piss hole of Tommy’s cock, sucking inward as her tongue fluttered up and down.

“Ohhhh, Pamie!” Tommy grunted.

Connie closed her fist about his cock and jacked it while Pamie sucked on the piss hole, squeezing it to bring more juice into that hot little mouth.

“Suck it up, Pamie,” Connie mewled softly, tugging at her son’s cock. “Suck it all up!”

Pamie moaned softly as her tongue licked away the slippery wetness bubbling from Tommy’s piss hole. A small hand cupped his balls and her eyes flashed upward with sparkling pleasure. Connie saw the wild hunger in her niece’s eyes and squeezed more juices from her son’s cock. Pamie held the very tip between her lips, sucking. Then she pulled back a fraction and Connie watched the pink little tongue swirling with obvious knowledge.

With a soft whimper, Pamie closed her lips about Tommy’s cock, sucking on the head, moving her lips back and forth. Her hot young eyes began to blaze and Connie knew Pamie wanted to suck Tommy off right now. She released her son’s cock and stepped behind him, pushing her hair cunt against the small of his back. She ran her hands up and down his body, looking over his shoulder, watching Pamie lips stretch as the girl sucked wetly. Pamie went down on her knees, her hands running feverishly and excitedly about Tommy’s hips and thighs.

Connie ran her hand through Pamie’s soft hair, urging her to suck, twisting her hairy pussy against her son.

“Ooooo, that looks delicious, Pamie,” she cooed. “Suck that hard cock, Pamie! Lick Tommy’s sweet hard-on!”

Pamie mewled and darted her face back and forth, sucking greedily. She moved her small hands behind Tommy, pressing them between his ass and Connie’s upper thighs. She squeezed his ass a few times, riding his cock with her mouth. One of her small hands brushed through the soft hair of her aunt’s cunt and Connie parted her thighs. Immediately Pamie shoved her hand between them and rubbed, feeling the hot wetness of Connie’s cunt, the woman’s clitoris throbbing at her palm. Connie moaned and twisted her hips, shoving her hand beneath her son’s balls and rubbing them against Pamie’s chin.

Sliding to her son’s side, Connie parted her thighs and lifted her dress to her waist. She pulled the crotch of her wet panties to one side but before she could start rubbing her cunt, Pamie shot her hand into it. Connie squealed with pleasure when her niece rammed two fingers up her bushy pussy. She bent her knees slightly, writhing her ass, gazing at Pamie’s hungry mouth.

“Ooooo, Pamie, fuck my cunt, baby!” she groaned. “Fuck my hairy pussy with your fingers! Suck Tommy’s cock, fuck my cunt! Ohhhh, you’re so beautiful ... your mouth filled with hard cock, honey!”

Tommy thrust his hips forward, gasping as he watched what Pamie was doing to his mother. His mother was holding his balls tightly and Pamie was sucking very hard on his cock. Pamie made soft sounds of pleasure deep in her throat, her pantied ass swaying as she stood on her knees, sucking faster and faster.

“I think you’ll make me come, Pamie!” Connie gurgled, swinging her hips about. “Finger-fuck my cunt deep, baby! Fuck my pussy deep and hard and fast!”

The wet sounds of Pamie’s fingers sliding in and out Connie’s cunt seemed loud in the kitchen, but not any more than her sliding mouth on Tommy’s cock. Connie pressed a hand on the back of her niece’s head, urging Pamie to take all of her son’s cock into her hot, wet mouth. Pamie began to bang her stretched lips onto the base of-Tommy’s cock and Connie whined with visual excitement, as well as the ecstasy those little fingers were giving her juicy cunt.

Clinging to her son’s tight balls, Connie grabbed Pamie’s wrist with her other hand, holding it still. She began to fuck on the stiff fingers, gurgling as she stared hotly at that pretty young face sucking Tommy’s cock. Her ass bunched tightly, then she let out a tight squeal of rapture. Her cunt closed about Pamie’s fingers, squeezing them.

“Oooo, there, there!” she hissed. “I’m coming! Ohhhh, Pamie, fuck me fast! My cunt is on fire and I’m coming!”

Pamie couldn’t move her hand because Connie was holding her wrist with both of her own now, riding the fingers with frenzied thrusts of her crotch. Her dress fell, covering Pamie’s hand. As soon as Connie turned her wrist loose, Pamie grabbed Tommy’s ass with both hands, jerking his hips forward as she rammed her mouth onto his cock. Her eyes rolled with fiery heat as she sucked as hard and fast as she could. Tommy now had hold of Pamie’s face, cupping her cheeks, straining into her mouth. Connie, trembling with the glow of her orgasm, gazed as Pamie struggled to bring Tommy’s boiling come juice out of his swollen balls.

“Make him come, Pamie!” she groaned. “Make Tommy’s cock squirt in your hot little mouth! Suck his come juice out of those sweet balls, Pamie! suck him ... suck that deliciously hard cock!”

Tommy’s body began shaking, his legs trembling.

“Pamie!” he shouted. “Ohhh, Pamie, I’m gonna give it to you!”

Pamie squealed, darting her small mouth desperately back and forth, her fingers digging into his tight ass. Connie shivered, knowing what her niece was about to get into her mouth.

Tommy grunted suddenly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.