All the Way With Mom - Cover

All the Way With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Her son catches her fucking in public and gets angry and jealous. Who was she fucking? what will she do to fix it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Connie found Tommy in his room the following day, but he wasn’t alone.

She had gone out shopping and when she returned, expecting her son to be waiting with a hard-on, she was puzzled. Then she heard the voices from his room and, placing her packages down, she slipped along the hallway, curious to see who his visitor was.

Tommy sat on his bed with his cousin, Pamie.

Connie started to enter, but stopped when she realized they were not having just an ordinary conversation. Tommy was wearing jeans and a t-shirt but his cock was out of his pants. Sitting in front of him, her legs crossed, was Pamie, her brother’s young daughter. Pamie was looking at Tommy’s cock, her sweet face glowing with excitement.

Pamie’s lovely thighs were exposed, tanned and smooth. Connie wasn’t sure if her son could see more than those delicious thighs, but he was looking quite hotly down between them. Pamie wore a dress, a little girl dress, but there was the hint of tits on her chest. She had long blonde hair, which she wore in a pony tail. Her eyes were a clear blue and they sparkled with curiosity.

“It’s not real big,” Connie heard Pamie say. “But I like it, Tommy.”

“I can’t help it, Pamie,” Tommy replied.

Pamie giggled. “I know. I wish I had hair on my cunt. I can’t wait until I have some.”

Connie held her breath, finding this exciting. It was almost as it had happened between her and her brother those many years ago.

“Do you know how to fuck, Pamie?” Tommy asked.

“Of course I know how to fuck,” Pamie said. “I’m not that little.”

“Have you ever been fucked?”

“Sure, lots of times,” Pamie replied.

“Who did it?” Tommy asked. “Anyone I know?”

“Maybe,” Pamie said shyly, but with a tease in her voice.

“Tell me who it is,” Tommy said.

“No, I don’t wanna tell,” she giggled. “Do you wanna fuck me, Tommy?”

“Sure,” Tommy said, his cock standing up very stiff. “But you gotta take your clothes off.”

“Why?” Pamie said. “I can just take my panties off and lift my dress, can’t I? Aunt Connie might come home and catch us.”

“Don’t worry about my mom,” Tommy relied, clutching his cock in a tight fist. “She’s gonna be shopping for a long time.”

“I don’t know,” Pamie teased, her eyes sparkling.

“Come on, Pamie,” Tommy pleaded. “I like it best when we’re naked, don’t you?”

“Yes, but we might get caught,” Pamie said, but her hands moved to the back of her dress.

Connie’s cunt began to bubble as she watched them. If either turned toward the door, they would have seen her. But they were excited with each other, paying no attention to anything else. Watching her son and niece getting ready to fuck made Connie tremble with delight. Her cunt swelled inside her panties, becoming juicy.

Pamie opened her dress and pulled it from her shoulders. Her little tits were very small, with sugary pink nipples. Connie swallowed, licking her lips as she stared at Pamie’s delicious young tits. Tommy, too, stared at them. When he lifted a hand and fondled one of his cousin’s tits, Connie heard Pamie purr like a kitten. She, too, had purred those long ago days when her brother felt her tits.

Pamie stood up on the bed, sliding her dress down her body and stepping out of it. She wore cotton panties, very tight and low on her young hips. Connie saw the sweet curve of her little ass and the slight bulge of her sugary cunt. Her own pussy began to burn as she watched them.

Slipping her fingers into the elastic of her panties, Pamie peeled them down without embarrassment. Connie saw the sweet slit of her niece’s cunt and moaned softly. It was a beautiful cunt, with succulent pink lips and a fine slit. Pamie stood up in the center of the bed, her slim legs parted. Tommy looked directly into his cousin’s crotch and Connie wasn’t at all surprised when he shoved his face into it, kissing Pamie’s pussy.

“Oooo, Tommy, that feels very good!” Pamie giggled. “I didn’t know you’d kiss my pussy.”

Tommy swiped his tongue along the fiery little cunt slit, then grinned up at his cousin. “You like getting your cunt kissed, Pamie?”

“Oh, yes, Tommy!”

Connie realized this was not the first time her niece had done this. She was curious, like her son, as to who had been fucking that succulent little piece of ass.

Tommy pulled away, his cock straining in the air.

“You want on top, Pamie?” he asked.

“Ooo, top, bottom, sideways ... I don’t care.” Pamie squealed childishly.

She stepped over Tommy’s body, squatting down. From their position, Connie could see that sugary cunt - and her son’s cock. She watched as Pamie’s cunt parted, spreading over the head of Tommy’s cock.

Pamie squealed with pleasure as her cunt was filled by Tommy’s cock. She held herself with her cunt halfway down and Connie wondered if that was all her niece could take. The sight of that pink, hairless cunt stretched around her son’s cock excited her to the point where she was about to come. She could see not only the sugary lips of Pamie’s cunt holding Tommy’s cock, but the tight pucker of her pink asshole, too. Connie shoved her own hand between her own thighs, pressing at her bubbling pussy.

The sight was intensely erotic to Connie. She had never seen anything so exciting in her life. What made it more exciting was the fact that it was her niece, her brother’s daughter, taking her son’s cock into her young pussy. Connie stared openly, standing in the doorway, pressing her dress into her own pussy, breathing as quietly as she could.

Pamie leaned over Tommy, the same way Connie had that first time. With soft squeals, Pamie began to fuck up and down on the boy’s rigid prick. She lifted and pressed downward slowly at first, finally taking the full length of Tommy’s cock into her tightly stretched cunt. With more squeals of ecstasy, Pamie began fucking Tommy, grinding her sweet little ass that told Connie there was no way this could ever be the first time for her.

Connie gazed with hot eyes at her son’s cock as it became slippery with wet juices, his balls jumping up and down. Tommy lifted his hips, meeting the down thrusts of his cousin’s cunt. His hands moved up Pamie’s slim thighs and around to her ass, clutching it. Wet slapping sounds came to Connie as she stared hungrily at them.

“Oooo, don’t it feel good, Tommy?” Pamie squealed. “Don’t you love to fuck?”

“Yeah!” Tommy grunted. “You’re real tight, Pamie! You sure have a tight cunt!”

“Ooooo, I know!” Pamie gurgled, her small ass twisting with wanton rapture. “It’s tight and hot and I just love to fuck!”

The words sent ripples of pleasure racing up and down Connie’s body. Her own nipples strained inside her dress, her cunt bubbling with agonizing heat. She licked her lips, her eyes staring at the stretching lips of her niece’s cunt riding her son’s hard cock. Her legs trembled and she leaned against the door, bracing herself in case her knees gave way. She lifted the front of her dress, the need to touch her cunt skin very powerful. She was again wearing nylons with a garter belt and her panties were quite skimpy. Sliding a finger into the waist of her panties, Connie began to stroke her bulging clitoris. Her hips jerked back and forth as she struggled to be as quiet as she could.

Pamie was banging her pretty, naked ass up and down faster and faster, squealing with ecstasy. Tommy clung to his cousin’s satiny ass tightly, arching his cock into her pussy. Both of them thrashed and churned, grunting and squealing with delight. As their pleasure grew, they stopped talking and the only sound Connie heard was that delicious wet slapping of cunt on cock, quick gasps of ecstasy. Her fingers twirled about her throbbing clitoris, then rushed down and into her cunt. Connie stabbed herself in the cunt a few times, then began pulling and pinching her sensitive clitoris. Her eyes smoked with hunger, her tongue constantly licking her full lips.

It was some time before she noticed her son was watching her. His face peeked from between Pamie’s arm and side, eyes bright. He was watching his mother finger-fucking herself, shoving his cock up and down to Pamie’s pumping cunt. A small gasp came from Connie as she stared into her son’s eyes. Then she smiled. Tommy smiled back and increased his fucking motions.

“Ohhh, Tommy, yes!” Pamie gurgled as he fucked up into her cunt fast and hard. “Ohhh, fuck me real hard, Tommy!”

Tommy hunched his ass up and down, meeting the thrusts of his cousin’s cunt, watching his mother as Connie stood finger-fucking herself. Connie’s eyes grew wet with lust as she stared at Pamie’s small ass, seeing those pink lips stretched about her son’s cock. Her cunt was quivering, the lips swelling. She dipped her middle finger into her cunt, pressing the heel of her hand hard upon her clitoris. The moan that came from her was low and hoarse. Her hips jerked and she started to come hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.