All the Way With Mom - Cover

All the Way With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Her son catches her fucking in public and gets angry and jealous. Who was she fucking? what will she do to fix it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Connie realized there was no reason why she shouldn’t let her son see her cunt. She had fucked him the night before and just now she had sucked him off. He knew that she had fucked her brother and sucked his cock. He also knew about her erotic nature. She really had nothing else to hide from her son.

She remembered well how it had been with Mike when they were small.

Mike had simply pulled his cock from his jeans and showed it to her one day. Connie remembered being so fascinated by it she had willingly taken her brother’s cock in her own little hand and stroked it into hardness. Then they played show and tell, playing with each other and themselves. At the time they first fucked, neither really knew what they were doing. They knew only that it felt good. Connie recalled that she didn’t have hair on her cunt but her brother had some around his cock. She had heard it was supposed to hurt the first time a girl fucked but she’d felt no pain. All she felt was pleasure - and the need for more fucking.

They had fucked each other a few weeks and then Mike had talked her into taking his cock into her mouth. Connie was willing and so she had agreed to suck him. Kneeling in front of her brother, she had sucked him with a hunger that startled them both. When Mike came, Connie choked but refused to turn loose of his cock. The come juice ran from her lips and dripped from her chin, the hot taste of it exciting her. The next time she sucked her brother’s cock, she swallowed greedily. Thereafter, every time she sucked him off, she swallowed his come juice, enjoying it more and more.

The first time her brother put his mouth on her cunt, Connie got so excited, she pissed into his mouth. Embarrassed by what had happened, she refused to let him suck her cunt for almost six months. And when she finally gave in, she pissed into his mouth again. Both being very young, Mike thought it was a girl’s way of coming and he didn’t mind at all. Later, when he realized his sister was pissing into his mouth, he still didn’t care. He wanted her to piss into his mouth all the time but when he asked her if he could piss in her mouth, she refused. She did, however, let him piss on her cunt. That made her come.

Not knowing much except how good it felt, she and her brother played all kinds of delicious games. She would squat over him and piss over his cock and balls or in his mouth. She found having her brother piss over her succulent little cunt a turn-on, but she always refused to let him piss in her mouth. She loved to lay on her back, pull her legs high and hold her pink little cunt wide open with her fingers and let her brother piss hotly into it.

Now, standing before her son with her tits showing, Connie wondered if the same things would happen between them.

“Let me see your cunt, Mom,” Tommy asked again.

Connie’s leg trembled. “You’ve never seen a woman, have you, honey?” she asked. “Have you seen a girl at all ... between her legs, I mean?”

Tommy shook his head, a slight flush creeping over his young face.

“It’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” Connie said in a low voice.

“Show me your pussy, Mom,” he urged.

“But I’m not a little girl, baby,” she said. “My cunt is different than a little girl’s. I have a lot of hair.”

Eagerness showed in Tommy’s eyes. “I thought so,” he said and then he told her about his magazines with the pictures of beautiful women, all naked and spread wide. “I bet your cunt is prettier than any of theirs, though.”

“That’s nice of you to say,” Connie purred, pleased. “But that’s because I’m real and those other women are only pictures.”

“But they’re real, too, Mom,” Tommy said. “They have to be real to have their pictures taken.”

“I know, but I’m also your mother,” she replied. “And I’m standing right here. I fucked you and sucked you off, so of course you’d think my cunt was prettier.”

“Are you gonna show it to me, Mom?” he asked anxiously.

“What would you do with it?” she teased, knowing she was going to expose herself to him. “Look at it?”

Tommy nodded eagerly.

“But, honey, I want you to feel it, too,” she giggled softly, lewdly. “If I show you my cunt, I’d want you to feel of it and maybe ... kiss it.”

Tommy’s eyes glowed. “I don’t know about -”

“Maybe I better not show my cunt to you,” she said, her fingers inching her skirt upward. “Maybe we better stop this right now.”

“I’ll kiss it, Mom!” he said quickly.

Connie inched her skirt up, showing her thighs. Tommy watched closely, his eyes fixed hotly. She saw his cock starting to lift again, swelling into hardness as he anticipated seeing her hairy cunt. She pulled her dress up until the very bottom of her panties showed. Tommy leaned forward, his eyes blazing. She heard him panting as she slowly lifted her skirt until she stood there with it around her waist.

The skimpy panties hugged her rounded hips, her cunt making a teasing bulge. Tommy saw the dark shadow of his mother’s cunt hair and a few strands peeked out from the crotch. The band was pulled inward, molding the puffy lips of her pussy, outlining it. Connie saw his cock was now very hard again. His shorts rested at his feet and she wondered when they had been pulled all the way down.

“Touch it,” Connie whispered, parting her legs and shoving her hips forward. “Touch my cunt, Tommy.”

Tommy’s hand moved out quickly, darting between his mother’s thighs and upward.

Connie mewled as her son cupped her cunt and began to rub it, feeling the wet heat through her panties. She couldn’t prevent her hips from wiggling, pumping back and forth.

“It’s hot and wet, Mom!” Tommy gurgled as he pressure his palm into his mother’s cunt.

“Slide my panties down,” she whispered hotly. “Pull mother’s panties down and you can see my cunt.”

Tommy’s fingers shook as he pulled at her bikini panties, his eyes burning. He pulled her panties to her thighs, where they stretched wide. Connie held her skirt at her waist, looking downward. Tommy gazed into his mother’s cunt with excitement, seeing the fan-shaped curls of hair, the puffy pink lips of her cunt, the tip of her clitoris. Curious, he probed at her clitoris.

“Oooo, that’s wonderful!” Connie breathed.

She shivered as her son probed and felt her cunt.

“Take my panties all the way off, honey,” she urged.

Feverishly, Tommy shoved her panties down and Connie stepped from them. She lifted one foot, placing it on the cushions of the couch. Holding her skirt high with her arms, she slipped both her hands to her cunt and parted the puffy lips, showing her son the glistening inside of it.

“Now would you like to kiss my cunt, darling?” she asked, her voice thick. “Now that you can see my pussy, Tommy, do you still want to kiss it?”

“Ooo, Mom!” Tommy moaned. “I sure do!”

“Kiss it!” she hissed, arching her crotch toward him. “Kiss mother’s hot cunt now, Tommy!”

Tommy buried his face into his mother’s fiery cunt, kissing at the juicy lips without hesitation. Connie gurgled and looked down at his face, seeing his lower face almost hidden by the thick hair of her pussy. She placed a hand on the back of his head, pulling his mouth tightly into her pussy.

“Oooo, Tommy, I love to have my cunt kissed!” she sighed in delight. “I love to feel a tongue on my pussy! Lick it for me, baby! Lick mother’s cunt!”

Tommy moved his tongue outward, tasting the juices of his mother’s pussy. He held her hips with his hands and Connie pumped and squirmed her crotch into his face.

“Hold my ass, Tommy!” she moaned. “Hold mother’s ass and lick my cunt! Ohhh, honey, your tongue feels so good! Fuck me with your tongue, Tommy! Hold my ass tight and tongue-fuck mother’s cunt!”

Tommy’s hands cupped the rounded cheeks of his mother’s ass, his face turned up into her cunt. His tongue darted out, tasting, probing and licking. When it penetrated her cunt, Connie squealed with pleasure and began to grind her pussy into his face. Tommy lapped and sucked and plunged his tongue in and out of her fiery cunt, not minding the way her juices flowed into his mouth. He rubbed at her shivering ass, squeezing the cheeks as he slurped hungrily at her twitching pussy.

“Shove your tongue in deep, Tommy! Oooo, honey, baby ... stick your tongue deep in my pussy! Fuck me with your tongue, - Tommy! Oooooo, that’s how to do it, darling! Ram that tongue up my cunt! Suck mother’s pussy, eat mother’s hot cunt! Tongue-fuck my cunt!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.