All the Way With Mom - Cover

All the Way With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her son catches her fucking in public and gets angry and jealous. Who was she fucking? what will she do to fix it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following morning Connie almost called her brother to say she couldn’t go out with him that night.

Tommy stayed home from school without asking her permission and she didn’t feel she could say much about it, not now. She dressed with care, pulling on a pair of skimpy, bikini panties and slipping into a summery dress with thin shoulder straps. She didn’t wear nylons or panty hose and on her feet were leather sandals.

Her toenails were painted a hot-pink, the same color as she had on her fingernails.

The bright yellow dress hugged her tits, molding their flawless shape. Connie had beautiful tits, full and firm with her nipples peaking upright, spaced wide on her chest. Her waist was small and the skirt flared out from her hips, hanging to her knees. Her nipples protruded against the thin dress because she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Tommy’s eyes followed her everywhere but she avoided his glances. She didn’t know if she should mention the night before or not. She suspected her son wanted to talk about it - or maybe even fuck her again. Connie didn’t even try and lie to herself. She knew she would fuck her son again. There was no way she could prevent it.

Tommy had dressed in jeans and a t-shirt but around noon he removed his jeans. Connie knew he was walking around in his shorts and t-shirt in the hopes of getting a response from her. Still she fought against her desire, not so much because she didn’t want to fuck him, but because she wanted to make her son say he wanted to fuck her. Why she wanted him to come out and tell her, she didn’t know or care.

Tommy pranced about, his hips thrust forward, the lump of his cock and balls pronounced inside his tight shorts. Connie’s cunt responded to this blatant visual display by swelling in her panties, her clitoris constantly quivering. When she turned for any reason, she did so quickly, making her skirt fly out and up, exposing her long thighs.

Tommy slumped on the couch, watching her. Connie started for the kitchen, then, whirling around swiftly. Her dress flew up and gave Tommy a very brief glimpse of her long thighs and a teasing peek at her tight, bikini panties. His cock began swelling and Connie moved past him.

Tommy slipped his shorts downward, exposing the head of his cock as he watched his mother. Connie turned in the doorway of the hall and her eyes caught the sight of his cock immediately.

“Mom, do it to me,” Tommy said.

Connie stared at the head of her son’s cock. The smooth flesh drew her like a magnet. She licked her lips hungrily.

“Do what to you?” she asked, her voice throaty.

“Mom, everything!” Tommy begged. “Do everything to me like you did with Uncle Mike!”

Her cunt was aching, her clitoris bulging inside her panties. She swallowed quickly. “You mean -”

“You fucking cock-sucker!” Tommy said, suddenly shoving his shorts down past his cock.

“I wanna get sucked off, you whore!”

“Tommy!” Connie gasped.

“Well, Uncle Mike said it to you,” he said, grabbing his cock and pounding on it. “He called you a cock-sucking whore, didn’t he? And then you put his cock in your mouth. Why can’t you put my cock in your mouth, too, Mom?”

Connie shivered, one hand lifting to a firm tit. She closed her fingers about her tit as she stared at the head of her son’s cock, watching it starting to seep that sweet juice. Her ass clenched tightly, her knees weak.

She moved toward him, slowly, hardly breathing. Standing over him, her leg touching one of his knees, she swallowed hard. Tommy pumped his fist on his cock, looking up anxiously at his mother.

“Put my cock in your mouth, Mom,” Tommy said again. “I wanna get sucked off like Uncle Mike. Do it for me, too, Mom.”

Connie knelt before her son, her eyes burning on his prick with wet heat. She gazed at his cock for a long time. The shaft was fully revealed, only his balls covered by his shorts. She swallowed time after time. His piss hole was seeping, beading with clear fluid. His words rang in her ears, almost the same words her brother had used. Resting her hands on his, knees, she found her vision glazing with desire.

The deep burning inside her cunt was becoming unbearable, her clitoris straining hard against the tight crotch of her panties.

Tommy slumped on the couch, watching his mother. His eyes, too, were glowing as he panted, waiting, anticipating his mother’s hot, wet mouth on his young cock. Connie watched her son’s cock jerk slightly, the pulsations making it lift and fall. A low, throaty purr began in her throat, her tongue swiping over her lips from corner to corner.

She felt her son’s hands move up her trembling arms, fumbling with the narrow straps of her dress. She couldn’t stop him as he edged the straps down. All she could do was stare at his cock, breathing in short, quick gasps. She felt his fingers lowering the top of her dress, her tits starting to spill free. A soft moan came from her, her eyes lifting to his face. She gazed hotly into his young, obviously excited face as she felt her dress catch on a stiff nipple. Then her tits were revealed.

A shiver rippled about her creamy skin as her son stared open-mouthed at her flawlessly shaped tits, her brown nipples bulging up hard. She kept looking into his face as his eyes burned on her naked tits, her fingers starting to clutch at his knees. Her ass swayed slightly as her cunt pulsated with such a wet heat, it felt as if she was going to come without even being touched.

The quick orgasm rumbling through her cunt came as no surprise. Connie moaned softly, her eyes half closing. The lips of her pantied cunt twitched, squeezed, and sucked in and out while her clitoris throbbed with spasms. Her fingers dug tightly into her son’s knees as she came, her body shaking.

Whether or not Tommy knew she was coming, he grinned at her, moving his hands to her tits. Connie held her breath as her son cupped them, gently stroking and fondling, pulling at her nipples, stretching them. Connie moaned again, then began to whimper softly.

Tommy was pulling at her nipples, pulling her forward, still grinning at her.

“Tommy... “ Connie whispered.

“Suck my cock, Mom,” he said with a thick voice. “Suck my cock the way you sucked Uncle Mike’s.”

While holding one of her tits, Tommy moved his other hand across her face and to the back of her head, urging her face downward. Connie didn’t resist him. She licked her lips again, then felt the heat of his cock wafting up to her mouth. Tommy pulled her face down until her lips lightly touched the shaft of his cock. Tommy lifted his hips, sliding his cock along his mother’s moist lips and looking down at her. He now held her head with both hands, holding her cheeks in his palms.

Connie didn’t resist at all, but let her son hold her face and rub his cock along her lips. Her mouth tingled and became watery, the hunger to take his cock into her mouth swelling inside her like a gathering storm. The tip of her tongue slipped out of her lips, tasting the shaft of her son’s cock. Tommy made a gurgling sound and Connie sobbed softly, a sob of hunger.

Connie’s hands moved up his thighs, over his shorts, slowly. Then, with a cry, she began to feel him feverishly, her hands darting and touching and feeling. She gasped with heat and ran the flat surface of her tongue up his cock to the head. Swirling her tongue about the head of his cock, she tasted the hot smoothness of it, then swiped at the seeping juices. Her tongue felt scorched and with a passionate whine Connie closed her lips about the head of her son’s cock.

Tommy gasped, his eyes staring at his mother’s rounded lips, seeing the head of his cock between them. Connie twisted her tongue, swirling round and round, her hands digging into his hips as she leaned into his lap. She opened her eyes and glanced into her son’s face. Tommy’s eyes twinkled with delight, his mouth parted as he panted.

Connie whimpered, clutching at the cheeks of his tight, young ass. At the same time, she dove down, her lips sinking over his hard cock. She pressed her tongue hard at it, making her mouth tight. The swollen head probed at her throat when her lips smashed against the base. Low gurgles came from Connie as she began to suck her son’s cock.

Pushing and pulling her lips on his prick, she grasped his ass tightly, pulling him up from the couch. Her tits burned hotly as Tommy tightened his thighs against her sides. Her cunt swelled and ached again, her clitoris trying to burst through the tightness of her panties. Her eyes rolled with the ecstasy that filled her. The hotness of her son’s cock against her lips gave her a delicious shock and she bobbed her mouth up and down, fucking at his prick hungrily, her tongue in constant motion, licking and tasting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.