All the Way With Mom - Cover

All the Way With Mom

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Her son catches her fucking in public and gets angry and jealous. Who was she fucking? what will she do to fix it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Connie sat on the floor, leaning against the couch. She was naked, fresh and clean from a long, hot bath.

Tommy sat on the couch, his legs draped over his mother’s shoulders, enjoying the press of her full tits against his flesh. His cock stood up very hard.

On the floor before her, Mike sat with Pamie.

Both Mike and Pamie were still dressed but Mike’s big cock was outlined along the leg of his pants. Pamie sat with one knee up, her chin resting on it, staring at her aunt’s hairy cunt and cousin’s upstanding cock. The pretty crotch of her panties showed and she rested one hand on her father’s thigh, her fingers barely touching his cock.

Mike had finished explaining how he and Pamie started fucking. “And once I saw Pamie’s sweet little cunt, there was no stopping me. And, of course,” he said, hugging his daughter, “Pamie couldn’t keep her hands off my cock from then on. I mean, what the hell, I’m about as horny as they come and Pamie is the same.”

“I know, Mike,” Connie replied.

She turned her head around and kissed her son’s balls. When she turned back, she saw her brother was pushing Pamie back on the floor and lifting her slim legs in the air. Pamie’s young eyes were glittering with hunger as she watched her father shove her skirt to her waist. Mike’s head went between his daughter’s thighs and he nuzzled into the crotch of her little panties. His tongue snaked out and he licked up and down the panties, making Pamie squeal with pleasure.

“Pamie loves a tongue job almost as much as cock,” he said, stripping himself completely. “But I guess you know that by now.”

Pamie had struggled out of her dress as she lay on her back and now she lifted her legs and stripped her panties off. She pulled her legs wide apart, her pink, sugary cunt wet and hot looking, her tiny clitoris straining up from the tasty folds.

Mike buried his face into his daughter’s crotch, sucking at her cunt for a while, making liquid sounds. Pamie squirmed and thrust her cunt up and down, smashing it into her father’s face. Connie saw her brother’s cock dripping and pulled her son from the couch.

“God, I need a cock so much!” she moaned.

Mike pulled his face out of Pamie’s cunt. It was smeared with her sugary wetness.

“Fuck me, Daddy!” Pamie gurgled. “Fuck my little cunt with your great, big hard cock!”

“You’ve got her well-trained, Mike,” Connie said, grinning lewdly. “I remember when you used to have me say things like that, too.”

Mike knee-walked up his daughter’s body, sliding his knees along her squirming hips, then offered his thick cock to her small mouth. With a cry of eagerness, Pamie slipped her tongue out, licking hotly about the smooth, swollen cockhead, wiping up the dripping juices. She closed her lips about the bulging head of her father’s cock, grasping the long shaft with a small fist. She began to jack him off, sucking on his prick head, darting her pretty face up and down, his hairy balls brushing along her young neck.

Connie pulled her son down to the floor and once he was on his back, she straddled him, facing his feet, wanting to watch Mike and Pamie. She squatted down, taking Tommy’s cock into her bushy cunt and wiggling her shapely ass. Tommy looked around his mother’s body, watching as his uncle pulled his cock out of Pamie’s mouth. Pamie moaned and tried to keep sucking him but Mike moved down her small body.

“You can jack me off in your mouth later, honey,” Mike said. “I want your little cunt right now.”

He sat back and then spread himself out on the, floor, his thick cock jutting up hard.

“Sit on it, honey,” he said.

“Ooooo, Daddy!” Pamie squealed as she straddled him.

Connie gazed with hot eyes as she bounced up and down her son’s prick, seeing her niece’s small cunt glistening wetly as it brushed about Mike’s huge cock. Pamie leaned over her father, her naked, cute ass spreading open. The pink of her asshole winked as she slowly stabbed herself with her father’s cock.

Connie and Tommy watched Pamie’s succulent cunt stretch and Connie wondered why it didn’t hurt Pamie.

Pamie sank down on her father’s cock carefully, going very slowly. Connie watched with excited pleasure as her niece’s cunt stretched and opened. Mike was holding his daughter’s naked little ass, his big hands almost covering it completely. She knew Mike was holding Pamie’s ass to prevent her from slamming down too hard and fast.

Then Pamie’s cunt was full of her father’s cock, every inch of it buried deeply, all the way to his balls. She saw Pamie’s naked little body tremble, her ass shivering. She lifted and lowered her own body on her son’s cock, fucking him slowly, savouring the feel of it and the sight of Pamie on top of her father, impaled by his cock. That pink little asshole seemed to blend into the stretched cunt, as if it was not a separate opening. Connie was close and she darted her hand out and lifted her brother’s balls, pressing them into the crack of Pamie’s parted ass. Pamie gurgled and wiggled her sweet, saucy ass with delight.

Then she began to bounce up and down, fucking her father, moving slowly, lifting almost off him, so high Connie and Tommy could see the big head of Mike’s cock. She held herself that way for a breathless moment, then rammed down again, stabbing herself with delight. As the juices began to flow from her tight little cunt, Pamie began to fuck faster and faster, squealing and hissing.

“Oooooh, that’s lovely!” Connie groaned, her eyes blazing. “Fuck him, Pamie! Fuck that big cock!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.